GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Sep 2018, 04:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Director
Director
User avatar
B
Status: I don't stop when I'm Tired,I stop when I'm done
Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 542
Location: Bangladesh
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 2.81
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2016, 11:14
5
15
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  15% (low)

Question Stats:

78% (01:52) correct 22% (01:39) wrong based on 1732 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

GMAT® Official Guide 2017

Practice Question
Question No.: CR 618
Page: 531

Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

(A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it.

(B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.

(C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.

(D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.

(E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.

Vegetarian Sandwich

Step 1: Identify the Question

The word weakens in the question stem indicates that this is a Weaken the Argument question.

Step 2: Deconstruct the Argument

Add lo-fat veg sand

Low sales à need 4X to cover costs

Drop veg sand à increase profit

Step 3: Pause and State the Goal

On Weaken questions, the goal is to find a piece of information that would make the conclusion less likely to be valid. In this case, the author claims that it would be more profitable for the company to drop the vegetarian sandwich. What factors that are not discussed in the argument might influence profitability?

Step 4: Work from Wrong to Right

(A) The problem with the vegetarian sandwich is that few customers buy it, resulting in low sales. The opinions of customers who have tried the sandwich do not address the low sales.

(B) Whether consumers also visit competitors’ restaurants does not directly relate to whether the plan in the argument (dropping the vegetarian sandwich) will improve profitability.

(C) Trends in hamburger sales do not directly influence the plan in the argument to drop the vegetarian sandwich.

(D) CORRECT. This answer suggests that the vegetarian sandwich may influence the company’s profit beyond the sales of the sandwich itself. The availability of the vegetarian sandwich may attract groups of customers (with one vegetarian) who buy hamburgers, resulting in additional revenues. If the chain dropped the sandwich, on the other hand, then a group with one vegetarian would likely (according to this choice) not come to this chain at all.

(E) This answer is not directly relevant because it is about another product, not the vegetarian sandwich. If anything, this answer strengthens the argument because it suggests that new products do not increase sales.

_________________

Md. Abdur Rakib

Please Press +1 Kudos,If it helps
Sentence Correction-Collection of Ron Purewal's "elliptical construction/analogies" for SC Challenges

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jul 2014
Posts: 94
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2016, 21:59
If revenue from veg sandwich is lower than cost , the only way to bump up the revenue is to increase the sale . When sales increase to at least a level where revenue atleast equals to the cost , then veg sandwich will atleast not cause any loss and the restaurant can just take away the same profit without dropping the veg sandwich.

(D) says , if atleast one member prefers veg in group , may be for the sake of friendship everyone opts for veg , then this options suggests that for on's preference atleast 2 customer will buy a veg sandwich. Well , this certainly boosts sales a bit or atleast increases the chance of it.

Hence D is the answer
_________________

The Mind ~ Muscle Connection
My GMAT Journey is Complete.Going to start the MBA in Information Management from 2016
Good Luck everyone.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 326
Schools: Schulich '16
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2016, 09:51
D for me too.as it indicates from 1 customer the whole group would start eating and slowly sales would grow
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jan 2016
Posts: 72
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
Premium Member
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2016, 23:33
Option "E" is also a contender but "attracted few new customers" makes it unlikely to increase the profit of the company.

D wins.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Feb 2016
Posts: 62
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2016, 16:47
AbdurRakib wrote:
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it.
B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.
D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.


OG 2017 New Question


Hi , Can someone help with why A is not a contender. If people are satisfied , they will keep buying it. And the firm will be at least as profitable as it is now or even more with word of mouth publicity.
_________________

It is not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: IIMA (A)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 03:08
D for me too ... The conclusion that dropping it makes the most sense is suffers maximum impact via D
_________________

Best Regards,
Ashwini

Kudos if it was helpful :)

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 03:22
OA is out of scope since you cannot contest the supporting arguments to weaken the argument rather you attack the conclusion to weaken the argument.

Sent from my SM-G925I using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 18 Oct 2014
Posts: 872
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.98
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 06:32
KarishmaParmar wrote:
AbdurRakib wrote:
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it.
B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.
D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.


OG 2017 New Question


Hi , Can someone help with why A is not a contender. If people are satisfied , they will keep buying it. And the firm will be at least as profitable as it is now or even more with word of mouth publicity.


Hi! Karishma,

Consumers reported that they were satisfied, but it doesn't mean that they will go and eat the sandwich again :)
_________________

I welcome critical analysis of my post!! That will help me reach 700+

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Dec 2015
Posts: 2
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2016, 21:26
KarishmaParmar wrote:
AbdurRakib wrote:
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it.
B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.
D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.


OG 2017 New Question


Hi , Can someone help with why A is not a contender. If people are satisfied , they will keep buying it. And the firm will be at least as profitable as it is now or even more with word of mouth publicity.

The profit of the chain is not just becuase of sandwhich but also from selling other items. Option a does not gaurantee that people will be buying other items.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 85
Schools: HKU MBA"19 (A)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2016, 18:28
hi KarishmaParmar the preference does not say that i will come and buy the hamburger. So in most likely no increase in revenue

KarishmaParmar wrote:
Hi , Can someone help with why A is not a contender. If people are satisfied , they will keep buying it. And the firm will be at least as profitable as it is now or even more with word of mouth publicity.
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Status: I don't stop when I'm Tired,I stop when I'm done
Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 542
Location: Bangladesh
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 2.81
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 11:39
2
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it. ------> Another market research surveys may contradict to this report

B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors. -----> Irrelevant information to this agruement
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown. -------->previous data of no growth don't weak future growth because customers preference may change dramatically

D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options. ........> CORRECT.This information shows how one customer with low fat food preference can pull other customers to the restaurant,increasing sales of the restaurant
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger...... INCORRECT as answer choice C.
_________________

Md. Abdur Rakib

Please Press +1 Kudos,If it helps
Sentence Correction-Collection of Ron Purewal's "elliptical construction/analogies" for SC Challenges

Director
Director
User avatar
B
Status: I don't stop when I'm Tired,I stop when I'm done
Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 542
Location: Bangladesh
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 2.81
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 11:50
1
KarishmaParmar wrote:
AbdurRakib wrote:
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it.
B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.
D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.


OG 2017 New Question


Hi , Can someone help with why A is not a contender. If people are satisfied , they will keep buying it. And the firm will be at least as profitable as it is now or even more with word of mouth publicity.

Hi KarishmaParmar ,

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it. ------> Another market research surveys may contradict to this report.Overall surveys may not reflect actual impact.But Answer Choice D weakens the argument the most
_________________

Md. Abdur Rakib

Please Press +1 Kudos,If it helps
Sentence Correction-Collection of Ron Purewal's "elliptical construction/analogies" for SC Challenges

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2016
Posts: 109
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2016, 05:21
It took me lot of time to make sense out of D.
Argument says Dropping of sandwich from menu is more profitable.
What if Keeping it on menu is profitable.
D exactly conveys the same , even if the other group members have sandwich or burger ,Overall sale is increased because of sandwich.

please correct me if I am wrong, or I am assuming too much
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE: Sales (Retail)
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 10:45
Option A in a way restates the information given in argument that a small proportion prefer low fat sandwiches. This info does not affect our conclusion and hence doesn't weaken it.

Posted from my mobile device
Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 2107
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '20, ISB '19
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2016, 11:50
1
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Type - Weaken
Boil it down - Since sandwhich's sales is unlikely to quadruple , it's removal from menu will be more profitable
Pre- Thinking - Even if the restaurant has not made a break even with respect to sandwhich , we need to find some alternate reason due to which it's increasing the profitability

A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it. Incorrect

B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
Irrelevant
C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown. Irrelevant
D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
Correct answer - matches our pre-thinking answer
E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger. Out of scope

Answer D
_________________

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
+1 Kudos if you find this post helpful

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Aug 2017
Posts: 29
Concentration: Healthcare, Marketing
CAT Tests
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 11:25
Option D : When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.

The option does not specifically mentions FAST FOOD RESTURANTS , it says restaurants how can one deduce that group of people would visit a FAST FOOD resturant over a regular resturant.....
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 3
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 10:31
Guys,

About option D:

without knowing the frequency of customers group with atleast one vegeterian visiting the restaurant ,how can you say that it will weaken the conclusion?
Suppose very few groups with atleast one vegeterian visit the restaurant in a month and they don't bill too much,then how will u make sure maintaining the new sandwich will profit the restaurant?
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 125
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Operations
Schools: IIMA (II)
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 11:42
VISHWAS1990 wrote:
Guys,

About option D:

without knowing the frequency of customers group with atleast one vegeterian visiting the restaurant ,how can you say that it will weaken the conclusion?
Suppose very few groups with atleast one vegeterian visit the restaurant in a month and they don't bill too much,then how will u make sure maintaining the new sandwich will profit the restaurant?


Even if there is one vegetarian person in a group of 5, other 4 will eat something else. Hence, the overall sales of the restaurant will increase. Hence, it’s actually the veg burger due to which the group is coming to restaurant and the overall sales of the restaurant is increasing .

Hope this helps.....
Help me with a kudos please.....

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 88
Location: United States
Premium Member
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 13:52
1
Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always centered on hamburger, added its first vegetarian sandwich, much lower in fat than the chain’s other offerings. Despite heavy marketing, the new sandwich accounts for a very small proportion of the chain’s sales. The sandwich’s sales would have to quadruple to cover the costs associated with including it on the menu. Since such an increase is unlikely, the chain would be more profitable if it dropped the sandwich.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

(A) Although many of the chain’s customers have never tried the vegetarian sandwich, in a market research survey most of those who had tried it reported that they were very satisfied with it. - Trying and liking don't guarantee long-term gain. Doesn't weaken the original sentence

(B) Many of the people who eat at the chain’s restaurants also eat at the restaurants of competing chains and report no strong preference among the competitors.
Not relevant to the argument topic(vegetarian sandwich)
(C) Among fast-food chains in general, there has been little or no growth in hamburger sales over the past several years as the range of competing offerings at other restaurants has grown.
Not relevant to the argument topic(vegetarian sandwich)

(D) When even one member of group of diner’s is a vegetarian or has a preference for low-fat food, the group tends to avoid restaurants that lack vegetarian or low-fat menu options.
Eliminating the vegetarian sandwich will result in a lost business opportunity for other food options and this opportunity(profit) has not been taken into account.
-Weaken the argument


(E) An attempt by the chain to introduce a lower-fat hamburger failed several years ago, since it attracted few new customers and most of the chain’s regular customers greatly preferred the taste of the regular hamburger.
Not so relevant to the argument topic(vegetarian sandwich)
_________________

*****************************************************************
Kudos are always welcome.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 3
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 22:17
Mrinal/Lostin,

About option D:
You are assuming that the business lost due to vegeterian group is higher than the maintenance cost of sandwich.To assume this you should know the maintenance cost of sandwich and the money lost due to vegeterian group.

I can also say that the cost of maintenance for sandwich is much higher than the business lost due to vegeterian group.So if i assume this, option D does not weaken the argument.
Re: Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent &nbs [#permalink] 22 Dec 2017, 22:17

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 28 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Last year a chain of fast-food restaurants, whose menu had always cent

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.