Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 04:54 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 04:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 4
Send PM
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: LBS Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Hey guys, so i am a bit skeptical about the strength on my profile. Please check and give suggestions:
1) Female, 21 years, commerce graduate from University of delhi ( business economics major)
2) Topper in my class(college batch) (9.79 GPA)
3) 91.75% in 12th
4) 10 CGPA in 10th
5) 690 GMAT
6) President of ENACTUS in my college
7) Done internships in content writing, operations (with startup) and Human resource.
8) District level dancer, district level debating.
9) German language (B1) level.
10) Course from yale university, university of colorado (online)
11) currently working on my startup
12) published essay in magazine
13) worked with renowned NGOs.
14) participated in MUNs

Applying to: ESCP, LBS, WHU, ESMT, Mannheim.
Aspiring for sept 2022 intake in MIM

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [1]
Given Kudos: 1752
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Msknpuri wrote:
Hey guys, so i am a bit skeptical about the strength on my profile. Please check and give suggestions:
1) Female, 21 years, commerce graduate from University of delhi ( business economics major)
3) 91.75% in 12th
4) 10 CGPA in 10th
5) 690 GMAT
7) Done internships in content writing, operations (with startup) and Human resource.
14) participated in MUNs

Hi Msknpuri,

Thanks for the detailed profile!
My name is Shimri Winters, I head the strategy team here at ARINGO
I am a London Business School graduate and used to interview candidates to the school for 7 years.

We actually have a dedicated MiM team, who reviewed your profile which seems very strong!
Great academics, Presentient of ENACTUS, 3 internships, and a million other interests and experience 😊 Exactly what business schools are looking for in MiM candidates

What could have been better? A higher GMAT, ~1 year of full-time experience, or a job offer post undergrad, but these two are NOT a must for the school list you are after. Your profile is definitely competitive, especially for ESCP, WHU, ESMT and Mannheim!

Happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps. As always, I can be reached at Shimriw@ARINGO.com

GOOD LUCK!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
ARINGO wrote:
Msknpuri wrote:
3) 91.75% in 12th
4) 10 CGPA in 10th
5) 690 GMAT
14) participated in MUNs

Hi Msknpuri,

I am a London Business School graduate and used to interview candidates to the school for 7 years.

We actually have a dedicated MiM team, who reviewed your profile which seems very strong!
Great academics, Presentient of ENACTUS, 3 internships, and a million other interests and experience 😊 Exactly what business schools are looking for in MiM candidates

What could have been better? A higher GMAT, ~1 year of full-time experience, or a job offer post undergrad, but these two are NOT a must for the school list you are after. Your profile is definitely competitive, especially for ESCP, WHU, ESMT and Mannheim!

Happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps. As always, I can be reached at Shimriw@ARINGO.com

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you so much for your reply.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Hi, it would be great to receive an evaluation of my profile for LBS. Will be applying in R2 for the MBA program, Intake 2022. Thank you!

Background and nationality : Indian, Female, 26 YO
Education:
Undergraduation : B.Com from University of Madras (Overall percentage : 73.26%)
Professional Certification : Chartered Accountant (Passed all exams in the first attempt)
GMAT:740 [Q49, V41, IR8, AWA5]
Work experience and leadership:
A. (4 years from 2017-2021) - Manager - Business tax advisory services at Big4 Firm
Lead and manage teams to provide tax advisory and implementation services to clients on strategic corporate actions and M&As, assist clients to effectively navigate the tax and regulatory landscape and optimise tax outflows, and defend tax claims in litigation. Maintain a book of business and develop relationships with clients. Responsible for the career progression and development of team members.
Received multiple awards and been promoted on fast track (Made manager in 3 years as opposed to average of 4 years). Been a part of high impact projects and led high performing teams.

B. CA Articleship (3 years from 2014-2017) - Big4 Firm
Responsible for performing statutory and tax audits for various MNCs, understanding financial statement processes, identifying risks and associated controls and performing analytical procedures. Responsible for leading 2-3 member teams during the 3rd year of internship. Received 2 Awards for outstanding performance.

Community and others
1.Tax tutor for coaching & mentoring of 80+ CA students, at an institution whose main aim was to highly subsidise fees to permit students from all sections of society to afford this. (Nov 2017-Mar 2019)
2. Private CA tutor to US High school student who wanted to pursue Indian CA(Jun 2017-Jun 2019)
3. Team member of initiative to connect high school students with working professionals globally to help students make informed career decisions. (Feb 2019-Feb 2020)
4. Class representative in First semester of college
5. Part of core organising committee for office cultural events.
6. School pupil leader, school topper, All India 3rd rank in Class XII CBSE.
7. Passionate about baking and food photography, creator of an instagram page.

Post MBA goals
Short term - To broaden my area of expertise from tax consulting to management consulting.
Long term - To become a strategic decision maker at a large organisation, leveraging skills learnt at my management consulting role.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Can anybody help with the feedback on my profile?

Engineer Indian

10th: 73% (Indian Percentage)

12th : Na

Diploma: 58% (3 yr Diploma after 10th class

Engineering CGPA : 6.94 (Through lateral entry in second year)

GMAT : Yet to take

Work Ex: 7 years

Firm A (MNC): 2014-2017 with 1 promotion Production and maintenance executive

Firm B (MNC): 2017-2018 Operations Improvement Executive

Firm C (Healthcare) : 2018-2020 Operations Improvement Lead

Firm D (Healthcare) : 2020 till present, Operations Improvement Manager

Cetified Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt, on operations improvement profiles I worked as an internal consultant to the organization identifying area of improvement on quality, productivity and other business fonts.

Post MBA goals: take senior leadership role in healthcare organizations and lead the future readyness and eliminate challenges within oerations and supplychain.

Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi abc2024,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Your undergrad GPA is low; you must have a solid GMAT score to compensate for it. Try to aim 730+ to maximize your chances. On the work front, you have a good 7 years of experience. Working in an MNC should suggest some big projects of yours, which should translate to strong leadership experiences. I'd like to learn more about your work experience, such as the impact you had, innovation, decision-making, career growth, and so on, to identify your USPs! Other factors will significantly increase your profile. Your post-MBA goals appear to be in line with your previous work experience, which is a plus. You might be interested in reading an article about MBA in healthcare management and the best mba programs in healthcare to gain some insights.

Overall you have a good profile. However, I would like to know more about your profile to assess your chances better for LBS. If you’d like, we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to discuss your profile in length and further chances to LBS. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

How to maximize your chances for top MBA programs in R2

Cheers!
Neha Hadke
Profile Analyst & Channel Manager, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: neha@mbaandbeyond.com

abc2024 wrote:
Can anybody help with the feedback on my profile?

Engineer Indian

10th: 73% (Indian Percentage)

12th : Na

Diploma: 58% (3 yr Diploma after 10th class

Engineering CGPA : 6.94 (Through lateral entry in second year)

GMAT : Yet to take

Work Ex: 7 years

Firm A (MNC): 2014-2017 with 1 promotion Production and maintenance executive

Firm B (MNC): 2017-2018 Operations Improvement Executive

Firm C (Healthcare) : 2018-2020 Operations Improvement Lead

Firm D (Healthcare) : 2020 till present, Operations Improvement Manager

Cetified Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt, on operations improvement profiles I worked as an internal consultant to the organization identifying area of improvement on quality, productivity and other business fonts.

Post MBA goals: take senior leadership role in healthcare organizations and lead the future readyness and eliminate challenges within oerations and supplychain.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Thank for your inputs Neha. Will surely connect once I have a GMAT score in hand.

Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi mini1408,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Your profile looks good on the surface. Starting with the stats, your undergrad GPA is good, and you have a solid GMAT score. So, this part is pretty sorted. Your work experience is a huge plus, and the fact that you passed all of your Chartered Accountancy exams in the first try. It is notable that you have led teams at such a young age in your profession. Your career has also progressed, and you have made significant contributions to your organization. You must demonstrate how your various roles have helped you build leadership skills and how you have handled situations when things have gone wrong. Your ECs are also quite impressive in terms of community involvement. Your role as a mentor reveals a glimpse of your leadership abilities. Do talk about your experiences and how they impacted you. Your post-MBA goals make sense. You should connect your goals to your previous experience and accomplishments. Adcoms wants to hear how you think about the future, what difficulties you've found with present systems, and how you intend to solve them for long-term change. So, carefully choosing and emphasizing short-term and long-term goals would make the narrative more ordered, logical, and concise, which the admissions committee would appreciate.

Overall, a strong profile with a shot at LBS. What will be most important in your application is connecting the experiential dots and creating a compelling tale that will set you apart from the other applicants in the pool. As you are applying for R2, you should begin the application process as soon as possible and try to bring uniqueness to your applications. If you’d like, we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to discuss to profile in length and further chances to LBS. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

How to maximize your chances for top MBA programs in R2

Cheers!
Neha Hadke
Profile Analyst & Channel Manager, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: neha@mbaandbeyond.com

mini1408 wrote:
Hi, it would be great to receive an evaluation of my profile for LBS. Will be applying in R2 for the MBA program, Intake 2022. Thank you!

Background and nationality : Indian, Female, 26 YO
Education:
Undergraduation : B.Com from University of Madras (Overall percentage : 73.26%)
Professional Certification : Chartered Accountant (Passed all exams in the first attempt)
GMAT:740 [Q49, V41, IR8, AWA5]
Work experience and leadership:
A. (4 years from 2017-2021) - Manager - Business tax advisory services at Big4 Firm
Lead and manage teams to provide tax advisory and implementation services to clients on strategic corporate actions and M&As, assist clients to effectively navigate the tax and regulatory landscape and optimise tax outflows, and defend tax claims in litigation. Maintain a book of business and develop relationships with clients. Responsible for the career progression and development of team members.
Received multiple awards and been promoted on fast track (Made manager in 3 years as opposed to average of 4 years). Been a part of high impact projects and led high performing teams.

B. CA Articleship (3 years from 2014-2017) - Big4 Firm
Responsible for performing statutory and tax audits for various MNCs, understanding financial statement processes, identifying risks and associated controls and performing analytical procedures. Responsible for leading 2-3 member teams during the 3rd year of internship. Received 2 Awards for outstanding performance.

Community and others
1.Tax tutor for coaching & mentoring of 80+ CA students, at an institution whose main aim was to highly subsidise fees to permit students from all sections of society to afford this. (Nov 2017-Mar 2019)
2. Private CA tutor to US High school student who wanted to pursue Indian CA(Jun 2017-Jun 2019)
3. Team member of initiative to connect high school students with working professionals globally to help students make informed career decisions. (Feb 2019-Feb 2020)
4. Class representative in First semester of college
5. Part of core organising committee for office cultural events.
6. School pupil leader, school topper, All India 3rd rank in Class XII CBSE.
7. Passionate about baking and food photography, creator of an instagram page.

Post MBA goals
Short term - To broaden my area of expertise from tax consulting to management consulting.
Long term - To become a strategic decision maker at a large organisation, leveraging skills learnt at my management consulting role.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 75
GPA: 3.98
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
Hi everyone! May I kindly ask to evaluate my profile. I would like to enter the MFA program at LBS

Background: Russian, Male, 24 Years Old
Undergraduate Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (6-year PharmD) (GPA: 3.95), Top-5 in my class
GMAT: Yet to take, I target Q49-50 with overall score of 720-740
Professional Qualification: Currently none. Plan to take CFA level 1 by matriculation.
Work experience:
4.5 years in international - Swiss and US - Big Pharma Strategy and Business Development (Russia)
- 2017-2021 Novartis - from Intern to Pricing manager
- currently in Gilead - Associate Director for Value & Pricing

Overall, I've had a lot of finance-related activities (90% of my work), including portfolio management, launch planning, development of innovative contracting schemes.

Achievements and Extra curriculars:
- Organized the student club on pharmaceutical indutsry
- Organized a joint Novartis&McKinsey case championship
- Research activity with top Russian economists on health economics with publications in Scopus/Web of Science journals
- Former Moscow Rugby team U-19 captain
- Speak German (if this is of any relevance)

Post-program goals:
- Pursue IB/PE career within life sciences
- Enter Strategy&Corporate Finance with one of Big3 consulting firms
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
andrenoble wrote:
Hi everyone! May I kindly ask to evaluate my profile. I would like to enter the MFA program at LBS

Background: Russian, Male, 24 Years Old
Undergraduate Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (6-year PharmD) (GPA: 3.95), Top-5 in my class
GMAT: Yet to take, I target Q49-50 with overall score of 720-740
Professional Qualification: Currently none. Plan to take CFA level 1 by matriculation.
Work experience:
4.5 years in international - Swiss and US - Big Pharma Strategy and Business Development (Russia)
- 2017-2021 Novartis - from Intern to Pricing manager
- currently in Gilead - Associate Director for Value & Pricing

Overall, I've had a lot of finance-related activities (90% of my work), including portfolio management, launch planning, development of innovative contracting schemes.

- Organized the student club on pharmaceutical indutsry
- Organized a joint Novartis&McKinsey case championship
- Research activity with top Russian economists on health economics with publications in Scopus/Web of Science journals
- Former Moscow Rugby team U-19 captain
- Speak German (if this is of any relevance)

Post-program goals:
- Pursue IB/PE career within life sciences
- Enter Strategy&Corporate Finance with one of Big3 consulting firms

Hi andrenoble

You seem to be a young yet experienced professional!

From what I can see:
    Academics – Doctor of Pharmacy is great! I had two people with an identical background in my LBS class (one from Roche one from GSK! Great GPA, great place in class… and still quite unique vs. accounting or law or engineering

Work Experience – Novartis - Gilead both great brands and what I like in your work experience is how non-technical it is… Pricing manager and Value & Pricing positions are business-related. Schools love this! And sounds like you are very senior for such a young age.
    Additionally, the fact that you worked with Russian, Swiss, and US teams sounds amazing and very unique!

Extracurricular activities – love them all! Seems like you are an interesting person!

GMAT and school wish list – this is the big unknown… Talk to me after the exam

Post-MBA goals – so, I think your goals are all wrong. I would not go with consulting in the short term, and probably not for IB. We can discuss this further, but I suggest progressing with bus dev roles within the Pharma sector in the short term. Long-term can do a switch to a VC specializing in healthcare or founding a consulting company that helps healthcare companies. Just my initial thoughts…

All in all,
I LOVE your profile. Really
Next steps:
a. get a good GMAT score
b. talk to me
c. let’s get you into a top business school

Happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps, now or when you actually take the GMAT. As always, I can be reached on Shimriw@ARINGO.com

GOOD LUCK!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 2.96
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Pls help to evaluate my profile.

Background: Vietnamese, 30 years old. Living far from my parents since 5 years old. The first child goes to college.
GPA: Low-GPA (2.96) in a leading University in Vietnam. I used to dream to be a scientist, but I gave up because of the immature mindset and the vision of the poorness that my family sketched for me. This action costed me 3 years (this is the reason why I have low GPA) before I made up my mind to pursuit to be such an successful Investor as Warren Buffett.
GMAT: 700 (Quant 50, Verbal 34, IR 7, AWA 5)
Professional Qualification: CFA Charterholder
Work Experience: 7 years
- 2013 - 2015: Analyst for a Local Bank in Vietnam
- 2015 - 2018: Equity Analyst for the biggest Insurance Company in Vietnamese
- 2018 - Present: Assistant manager for Aviva Vietnam (Aviva Plc is in Fortune 500), managing its portfolio with AUM Us$ 350m. Promoted 2 times in 2019 and 2020 from Specialist to Assistant Manager
- 2018- Present: A teacher for a center teaching CFA program since 2018
- 2015 - Present: Established an Equity Fund with more than 10 clients (NAV Us$ 1.2m)
Why MBA and long& short term goals?
- I spent my first 18 years to pursuit a dream of being an scientist but I failed. In 2012, I made up my mind to pursuit a dream of having my own fund. I spent 4 years from 2013 to 2017 to complete CFA program and have established my fund since 2015. The fund has experienced some difficulties ranging from withdrawals of money of investors during difficult time to difficulty to expand my funds. MBA programs will solve both difficulties by equipping me an prestige curriculum to understand about the business and networks and reputation to expand my own funds.
- Short term goals: Working in some renowned funds to gain knowledge and experiences
- Long term goals: Expanding my funds

- Organized several investment workshops for students

Thanks and best regards,
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
namlaoxao wrote:
Hi Pls help to evaluate my profile.

Background: Vietnamese, 30 years old. Living far from my parents since 5 years old. The first child goes to college.
GPA: Low-GPA (2.96) in a leading University in Vietnam. I used to dream to be a scientist, but I gave up because of the immature mindset and the vision of the poorness that my family sketched for me. This action costed me 3 years (this is the reason why I have low GPA) before I made up my mind to pursuit to be such an successful Investor as Warren Buffett.
GMAT: 700 (Quant 50, Verbal 34, IR 7, AWA 5)
Professional Qualification: CFA Charterholder
Work Experience: 7 years
- 2013 - 2015: Analyst for a Local Bank in Vietnam
- 2015 - 2018: Equity Analyst for the biggest Insurance Company in Vietnamese
- 2018 - Present: Assistant manager for Aviva Vietnam (Aviva Plc is in Fortune 500), managing its portfolio with AUM Us$ 350m. Promoted 2 times in 2019 and 2020 from Specialist to Assistant Manager
- 2018- Present: A teacher for a center teaching CFA program since 2018
- 2015 - Present: Established an Equity Fund with more than 10 clients (NAV Us$ 1.2m)
Why MBA and long& short term goals?
- I spent my first 18 years to pursuit a dream of being an scientist but I failed. In 2012, I made up my mind to pursuit a dream of having my own fund. I spent 4 years from 2013 to 2017 to complete CFA program and have established my fund since 2015. The fund has experienced some difficulties ranging from withdrawals of money of investors during difficult time to difficulty to expand my funds. MBA programs will solve both difficulties by equipping me an prestige curriculum to understand about the business and networks and reputation to expand my own funds.
- Short term goals: Working in some renowned funds to gain knowledge and experiences
- Long term goals: Expanding my funds

- Organized several investment workshops for students

Thanks and best regards,

Hi namlaoxao
Thanks for sharing your profile!

My name is Shimri Winters from ARINGO (I am a London Business School alumnus, I interviewed candidates for the school for 8 years, and I head ARINGO’s strategy team).

From what I can see you have a very interesting profile:

Education – lowish GPA, but in a leading university! (I am assuming you could say you were young, not focusing on school and perhaps working throughout the degree to offset your GPA). Your CFA, GMAT, and professional experience make up for a mediocre university score, so don’t worry about this too much!

GMAT – 700 is not a bad score for a non-native English speaker!

Career progress – GREAT career progress. 2 great jobs leading to Aviva, which is a well-known T1 brand with two promotions? Sounds great!

Other – CFA is always good! Establishing an Equity Fund? WOW! Teaching CFA students? Another wow!!!

Career goals – Makes total sense to go and work in an investment fund and long term, open your own fund

School wish list - Apart from LBS. which other schools were you thinking of? I would go for the top ~4 from the EU…

All in all:
I love your profile, and with some stellar applications (we can help with that 😊), I really think you have a great chance of getting accepted to some of the top schools!

I would love to review your profile further, discuss other aspects of your application and perhaps work together on getting some acceptance letters : ). As always, I can be reached at Shimriw@ARINGO.com

Hope to talk soon! and GOOD LUCK!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM

Originally posted by crispychicken on 25 Nov 2021, 22:34.
Last edited by crispychicken on 24 Oct 2022, 07:06, edited 2 times in total.
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Lizettelizette,

thanks for sharing your profile.

Your lack of an undergraduate degree is indeed a red flag. However, you would not be the first one to get accepted to a Top MBA program without one. I have personally worked with several successful applicants with no bachelor's degree, but there has always been something "exceptional" about them and they had really good stories.

So, if you are able to justify your lack of a bachelor's degree in a way that can impress the AdCom, you could have a good chance, especially at ​LBS and INSEAD, given your international experience (HBS usually is more strict when it comes to lack of undergraduate degree).

The fact that you were able to complete a Master's degree and your great GMAT score would also help.

Though, I would like to have a better understanding of your career path, especially when it comes to the dates of each of your positions. Also, there are a couple of things that confuse me. If you dropped out in 2008 and worked ever since (including while doing your master's), you would have more than 8 years of experience. And, what's your current position?

Feel free to email me your resume directly at alex@arleeconsulting.com. I would love to take a look.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Hi Alex ARLeeConsulting,

Thank you for your response and troubleshooting my profile.

Re: timeline
After failing out of my first uni, I was in a series of odd jobs over a couple of years: set crew, make-up, waitressing, retail, print shop...I was also on the edge of homelessness for a short time.

I excluded this whole period from my professional experience.

Re: what am I doing now
Oh that might be another red flag! I'm currently unemployed. I quit my job in July for multiple reasons, the main being my father caught COVID, was in critical condition for weeks, and then was suffering post-recovery conditions (clotting, heart problems). I was facilitating his care in Manila remotely and it was 24/7, there was scarcity for everything at the time (e.g., people would go through 20 ERs and pass away trying to find help) even getting vitamin C/zinc was a whole ordeal. Ultimately, I decided to take a break. It was also in this time of reflection I decided to go for an MBA.

I will email you my CV to give a clearer picture of my professional experience. Thank you, Alex! I appreciate the thought you've put into evaluating my info.

ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks Lizettelizette.

I received your email and CV. I believe we can continue this conversation offline.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I would highly appreciate it if someone could please evaluate my profile for MiM at LBS, 2022 intake. I'll be applying for Round 3.

Background : Indian, Female, 20YO
Undergraduate degree: BTech (Computer Science Engineering) (GPA: 8.6, 2022 grad) - distinction scholarship in every semester
GRE - writing it in 20 days. Diagnostic score - 315, hoping for 325+

Work Experience
I'm still in college so I don't have any full time work experience. I don't have too many internships either because I spend a long time in the one's I have.

1. Operations team lead at a globally recognized student run organization. Was also the international relationships manager (directly established relationships with Indonesia, Egypt, Philippines)
2. Summer research internship where we used blockchain to solve a business problem case.
3. Created my own startup 7 months ago which has pre seed funding of > 100k USD This has obviously given me experience into leadership, finance, VC's and funding, operations, product management, etc.
4. Incoming intern at a fast growing startup.

Courses, extracurriculars, achievements
1. I saw a skill gap wrt finance, so I took Blockchain and money course(MIT Sloan), also started investing for the past few months(helped understand technical analysis, evaluating businesses)
2. I love data so I have done multiple projects wrt that
3. I have self projects in the areas of UI/UX, data analysis, blockchain, Product Management, Graphic design
4. I solve business case studies from BCG, McKinsey on my blog
5. I'm passionate about teaching and have been teaching math for the last 2 years (both online, one in New York, one in India)
6. Google data studio, analytics, Y combinator Startup School certification
7. Have organized recruitment drive (90 people recruited), elections, AGMs, Ideations within other organizations and college

Post MiM Goals: Management Consulting, FinTech
Do I have a fair chance at consideration? Should I look for other opportunities instead?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28  ...  30