Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:12 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [4]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake (Class of 2023) [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
js722 wrote:
Any updates from anyone who already did an interview? :-)

Posted from my mobile device

js722

From the decision tracker, I see that out of the 29 interviewed, no one has received any admission decision. I think they will release the final decision only on December 2nd?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ross-196/dec ... acker.html
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 232 [2]
Given Kudos: 89
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40 (Online)
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake (Class of 2023) [#permalink]
Kudos
Nikhil wrote:
js722 wrote:

js722

From the decision tracker, I see that out of the 29 interviewed, no one has received any admission decision. I think they will release the final decision only on December 2nd?

He meant interview debriefing. Ross interviews started just today. Those 29 are interview invites, not interviewed. But yes Ross decisions are all on Dec 4, no rolling decisions
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Ahh! Got it. Thanks for the clarification fall2021

Yes. It would be great if those who are done with their interview can add the interview experience in the following link

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ross-196/int ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
fall2021 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
js722 wrote:

js722

He meant interview debriefing. Ross interviews started just today. Those 29 are interview invites, not interviewed. But yes Ross decisions are all on Dec 4, no rolling decisions

Thanks to you both!

Do those stats apply for only full-time applicants? I guess I was wondering about the part-time applicants then. I just joined the gmatclub a couple days ago so it’s possible I’m on the wrong forum! I apologize for the confusion if that’s the case.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
js722 wrote:
Thanks to you both!

Do those stats apply for only full-time applicants? I guess I was wondering about the part-time applicants then. I just joined the gmatclub a couple days ago so it’s possible I’m on the wrong forum! I apologize for the confusion if that’s the case.

These stats apply only to the Full-time MBA program unless you select the "Ross Online MBA" from the drop-down. By default, it shows stats for Full-time MBA.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 232 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40 (Online)
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Hi everyone, hope all the invited candidates got their slots finalized for the interview. Please share your experiences after the interview in this section: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ross-196/int ... brief.html

Looking forward to the debriefs so that they will help fellow forum members
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Michigan Ross is going live in MBA Spotlight at 9 AM Pacific. The session will be 50 minutes long with live Q&A.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
If someone has already been interviewed in this round, it will be awesome if you could pl post the interview debriefs for the benefit of the other members. ~ A nervous invitee
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [3]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
Hi all! A Ross admit here, class of 2022. 28 Female Singapore GMAT 700 finance background recruiting for IB. Happy to be a resource to you 2021 applicants. Please message me if you have any questions and I'll try my best to get to them :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
Kudos
Ty2 wrote:
If someone has already been interviewed in this round, it will be awesome if you could pl post the interview debriefs for the benefit of the other members. ~ A nervous invitee

I've just added my interview debrief. I hope it helps.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [2]
Given Kudos: 77
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Kudos
Ty2 wrote:

I interviewed last night. You can check my debrief if still needed.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Everyone! Current Ross FT MBA student here.

Background - Non Profit/Govt.
GMAT - 770 (Q49,V47)
Male, 28
Recruiting for consulting

Please feel free to reach out to me for any Ross specific questions. Questions about applying in general and GMAT are most welcome too. Best of luck for your applications!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 121
Concentration: Technology, Operations
Send PM
Hi! When can one expect an invitation to the interview for the Tauber institute? If I’m not invited, does it mean I did not succeed in my first interview? (I have already had an interview with an MBA2). Thank you.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 90 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
phobos1233 wrote:
Hi! When can one expect an invitation to the interview for the Tauber institute? If I’m not invited, does it mean I did not succeed in my first interview? (I have already had an interview with an MBA2). Thank you.

Hi!

The two interviews you mentioned are independent in making decisions. It is required for you to get accepted to the MBA program to be considered for Tauber but not vice versa. There are two possibilities at this stage- the Tauber interview invitation would be sent to you before the decision deadline or that Tauber doesn't want to interview and would send a rejection letter before the decisions. Either way, we can't conclude anything about your FT MBA interview performance based on Tauber decision.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 121
Concentration: Technology, Operations
Send PM
reddy10d wrote:
phobos1233 wrote:

Hi!

The two interviews you mentioned are independent in making decisions. It is required for you to get accepted to the MBA program to be considered for Tauber but not vice versa. There are two possibilities at this stage- the Tauber interview invitation would be sent to you before the decision deadline or that Tauber doesn't want to interview and would send a rejection letter before the decisions. Either way, we can't conclude anything about your FT MBA interview performance based on the Tauber decision.

Oh, I see. Thank you so much for a valuable and prompt answer!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
phobos1233 wrote:

The info in the other reply about the process for both institutes being independent is spot on. One thing I would add is that the decisions for Ross would be made after everyone is interviewed. In addition to looking at candidates individually, admissions team will also see how the person fits into the overall student body. Final result would be locked in pretty close to the announcement date. Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
phobos1233 wrote:

In the e-mail admissions sent out on the 14th with instructions to setup the standard Ross interview, the third paragraph included a link and instructions to sign up for a Tauber interview if you had applied.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  20   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts