It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 13:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Reset questions on e-GMAT scholaranium?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

CAT Tests
Reset questions on e-GMAT scholaranium? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2017, 22:26
If I want to reset the already answered questions on e-GMAT's scholaranium, is it possible to do so, if yes, how?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

1 KUDOS received
Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 242 [1], given: 195

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Reset questions on e-GMAT scholaranium? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 00:54
This post received
KUDOS
AbhishekDubey10 wrote:
If I want to reset the already answered questions on e-GMAT's scholaranium, is it possible to do so, if yes, how?

Hello AbhishekDubey10,

Unfortunately E-GMAT does not provide this facility. Even I had this question, but they believe that the data will be skewed and we will not be able to make better understanding of our preparation or concepts post re-set.

Hope this helps. :-D

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Worried About IDIOMS? Here is a Daily Practice List: https://gmatclub.com/forum/idiom-s-ydmuley-s-daily-practice-list-250731.html#p1937393

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Kudos [?]: 242 [1], given: 195

Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 142

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 09:28
ydmuley wrote:
AbhishekDubey10 wrote:

Hello AbhishekDubey10,

Unfortunately E-GMAT does not provide this facility. Even I had this question, but they believe that the data will be skewed and we will not be able to make better understanding of our preparation or concepts post re-set.

How to best use it then?

Plus, once I have taken a quiz. I do have to option to review answers but it directly takes us to answers. And that doesn't display question seperately.

How can one reuse the quizzes and make the most out of it? A screenshot would be much appreciated if you can post it?

A KUDO = A Thank-you. If this post helped you, please send a KUDO across.

YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING!
MY GMAT BLOG ---> https://gmatclub.com/forum/a-fitness-mat-some-music-few-books-and-the-gmat-245808.html

Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 242 [0], given: 195

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 11:49
Inten21 wrote:
ydmuley wrote:
AbhishekDubey10 wrote:

Hello AbhishekDubey10,

How to best use it then?

Plus, once I have taken a quiz. I do have to option to review answers but it directly takes us to answers. And that doesn't display question seperately.

How can one reuse the quizzes and make the most out of it? A screenshot would be much appreciated if you can post it?

You can still reapper questions by creating a custom quiz on the scholarinium platform (cant provide screen shot)

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Worried About IDIOMS? Here is a Daily Practice List: https://gmatclub.com/forum/idiom-s-ydmuley-s-daily-practice-list-250731.html#p1937393

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Manager
Manager
G

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 12:09
Quote:
You can still reapper questions by creating a custom quiz on the scholarinium platform (cant provide screen shot)

Thanks for the reply.

Apparently, we can even retake the Quiz. I searched it and found it.

I am aware of their brilliant SC program.
Any tips on CR and RC, if you don't mind.
I was thinking of integrating their CR <to speed up the learning> with POWERSCORE. Plus, I think practicing questions will help more if am not wrong.

YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING!
MY GMAT BLOG ---> https://gmatclub.com/forum/a-fitness-mat-some-music-few-books-and-the-gmat-245808.html

Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 12:18
Inten21 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of integrating their CR <to speed up the learning> with POWERSCORE. Plus, I think practicing questions will help more if am not wrong.

For CR - Powerscore is the best. eGMAT is not bad either, but if you have time go for Power Score without a doubt.

I have not tried RC from eGMAT, but there is no single strategy for RC. It's a combination of multiple factors.

Try Veritas's STOP strategy for RC.

Note - These are just personal opinions and can vary from person to person.

Manager
Manager
G

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 12:33
ydmuley wrote:
Inten21 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.

For CR - Powerscore is the best. eGMAT is not bad either, but if you have time go for Power Score without a doubt.

I have not tried RC from eGMAT, but there is no single strategy for RC. It's a combination of multiple factors.

Try Veritas's STOP strategy for RC.

Note - These are just personal opinions and can vary from person to person.

Thanks for the input.
Done Deal. I kind of have a similar plan.
I just have a month and a half before I take the GMAT.

I have Powerscore but I am kinda busy with Manhattan SC now.

I guess I will be using Egmat Cr and RC just as a refernce point to get me started well basically.

Plus, scholaranium questions should be useful for everything verbal. Hope so.

YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING!

Re: Reset questions on e-GMAT scholaranium?   [#permalink] 17 Oct 2017, 12:33

Reset questions on e-GMAT scholaranium?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap