Check GMAT Club Decision Tracker for the Latest School Decision Releases https://gmatclub.com/AppTrack

It is currently 24 May 2017, 11:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

8 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Status: I don't stop when I'm Tired,I stop when I'm done
Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 444
Location: Bangladesh
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 2.81
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Followers: 73

Kudos [?]: 1171 [8] , given: 220

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 04:29
8
This post received
KUDOS
10
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  25% (medium)

Question Stats:

66% (01:56) correct 34% (01:16) wrong based on 1312 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017

Practice Question
Question No.: SC 696
Page: 686

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

(A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
(B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
(C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
(D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
(E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

_________________

Md. Abdur Rakib

Please Press +1 Kudos,If it helps
Sentence Correction-Collection of Ron Purewal's "elliptical construction/analogies" for SC Challenges

Request Expert Reply
If you have any questions
you can ask an expert
New!
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 20 Feb 2015
Posts: 388
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 77 [1] , given: 10

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 07:34
1
This post received
KUDOS
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question


B it is !!
to strengthen is parallel with to improve
also cooperates is singular verb referring to singular noun foundation.
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 18 Oct 2014
Posts: 908
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.98
Followers: 98

Kudos [?]: 300 [0], given: 69

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 08:32
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question



Foundation does two tasks- Works to strengthen markets and cooperates with government. These tasks are done to improve access to the resources.

Works and Cooperates must be parallel and carry singular verb. Only option B is right.
_________________

I welcome critical analysis of my post!! That will help me reach 700+

2 KUDOS received
Math Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Status: QA & VA Forum Moderator
Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 2678
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 110

Kudos [?]: 859 [2] , given: 324

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 08:40
2
This post received
KUDOS
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question



(B) is correct , reasons highlighted below -

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to productive resources such as land and credit.


The foundation works
to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to productive resources such as land and credit.

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to productive resources such as land and credit.


The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to productive resources such as land and credit.

_________________

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR POSTING IN QA AND VA FORUM AND USE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE POSTING NEW QUESTIONS

How to use Search Function in GMAT Club | Rules for Posting in QA forum | Writing Mathematical Formulas |Rules for Posting in VA forum | Request Expert's Reply ( VA Forum Only )

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 03 Apr 2016
Posts: 104
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 31

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2016, 07:32
Divyadisha wrote:
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question



Foundation does two tasks- Works to strengthen markets and cooperates with government. These tasks are done to improve access to the resources.

Works and Cooperates must be parallel and carry singular verb. Only option B is right.


I dont understand why E is incorrect, can Foundation, whatever it means, cooperate with the government itself?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 38
Schools: Erasmus '17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 61

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2016, 08:46
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question


It is a nice question.

First Problem, what to make parallel?
strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and [u]cooperating with governments
or
works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and [u]cooperating with governments


Case1:
strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and [u]cooperate with governments

This is parallel
Something like , works to strengthen and works to cooperate.

But there is rule:
OPEN MARKERS should have common pronouns or prepositions in their parallel elements, in order to avoid ambiguity.

Which above case misses.

Now , having discarded case1, guess no one will have problem with case 2 :)
Expert Post
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3041
Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 513

Kudos [?]: 2263 [0], given: 22

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2016, 15:15
shashanksagar wrote:
Divyadisha wrote:
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question



Foundation does two tasks- Works to strengthen markets and cooperates with government. These tasks are done to improve access to the resources.

Works and Cooperates must be parallel and carry singular verb. Only option B is right.


I dont understand why E is incorrect, can Foundation, whatever it means, cooperate with the government itself?


Foundation is an organization ( such as Charity Organization),and an organization can cooperate with government. E is wrong because "and" is supposed to join two elements, here two verbs, "works" and another one ("cooperates"). However there is nothing after "and" that could serve the purpose of an element that is joined by the conjunction "and".

Moreover "access for resources" is idiomatically incorrect.
Fuqua Thread Master
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 908
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 153 [0], given: 79

Reviews Badge
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2016, 23:43
sayantanc2k wrote:

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

Foundation is an organization ( such as Charity Organization),and an organization can cooperate with government. E is wrong because "and" is supposed to join two elements, here two verbs, "works" and another one ("cooperates"). However there is nothing after "and" that could serve the purpose of an element that is joined by the conjunction "and".

Moreover "access for resources" is idiomatically incorrect.


sayantanc2k
Can we say that sentence E is a fragment? We expect a verb after the "and" part, where as there isn't any?

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.
Expert Post
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3041
Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 513

Kudos [?]: 2263 [0], given: 22

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2016, 13:44
Keats wrote:
sayantanc2k wrote:

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

Foundation is an organization ( such as Charity Organization),and an organization can cooperate with government. E is wrong because "and" is supposed to join two elements, here two verbs, "works" and another one ("cooperates"). However there is nothing after "and" that could serve the purpose of an element that is joined by the conjunction "and".

Moreover "access for resources" is idiomatically incorrect.


sayantanc2k
Can we say that sentence E is a fragment? We expect a verb after the "and" part, where as there isn't any?

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.


Yes, that is one way of eliminating the option. Another way may be:

The conjunction "and" needs to join two items. If we consider "works" the first item, then we need a verb. If we consider "to strengthen" the first item, then we need an infinitive. Instead of either of these two, we see a prepositional phrase ( in cooperation with), which has no element to be matched with.

So the problem can be viewed as a parallelism issue as well.
Fuqua Thread Master
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 908
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 153 [0], given: 79

Reviews Badge
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2016, 13:47
sayantanc2k wrote:

Yes, that is one way of eliminating the option. Another way may be:

The conjunction "and" needs to join two items. If we consider "works" the first item, then we need a verb. If we consider "to strengthen" the first item, then we need an infinitive. Instead of either of these two, we see a prepositional phrase ( in cooperation with), which has no element to be matched with.

So the problem can be viewed as a parallelism issue as well.


Exactly, makes sense sayantanc2k
BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
B
Status: I Declare War!!!
Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 260
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT Date: 03-18-2015
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 543

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2016, 16:24
hi
experts..
teamgmatify chetan4u magoosh egmat daagh
kindly share your views on difference between option B & E... access for farmers TO... and ... access for farmers FOR
just difference between TO & FOR usage ...
thnks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Aug 2016
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 10

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2016, 08:15
Someone please explain why C is incorrect..
I found "to strengthen and (to) cooperate" parallel here.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 23 Jan 2016
Posts: 185
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 490

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2016, 14:43
How are we supposed to tell where the parallel structure begins? Apparently the parallel structure begins from 'works', so 'works' and 'cooperates'. However the parallel structure could might as well have began from 'to strengthen' ---- the only reason i think 'cooperate' cannot be parallel to 'strengthen' is that 'cooperate' is NOT preceded by a 'to'.

Experts please confirm whether my reasoning above is right. Thank you for your insights.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 23 Jan 2016
Posts: 185
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 490

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 09:03
TheLordCommander wrote:
How are we supposed to tell where the parallel structure begins? Apparently the parallel structure begins from 'works', so 'works' and 'cooperates'. However the parallel structure could might as well have began from 'to strengthen' ---- the only reason i think 'cooperate' cannot be parallel to 'strengthen' is that 'cooperate' is NOT preceded by a 'to'.

Experts please confirm whether my reasoning above is right. Thank you for your insights.


sayantanc2k could you please share your thoughts on the above? thank you.
Expert Post
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1005
Followers: 342

Kudos [?]: 924 [0], given: 28

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 15:21
Celestial09, the correct idiom is that we provide "access to" resources, so we can cut A&E.
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1005
Followers: 342

Kudos [?]: 924 [1] , given: 28

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 15:32
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
TheLordCommander, there's not simple answer to your question. As folks above have mentioned, it can be helpful to have extra markers, such as matched prepositions, to make the parallel items clear, but we won't always have that. Even when those markers do appear, they can shift from one choice to another, forcing us to determine the intended meaning and use that to choose answer.

So yes, there's no reason why the parallel items can't be "strengthen" and "cooperate," at least in theory. How do we know which way to go?

1) The choices that do this are wrong for other reasons. C is a mess of stacked modifiers. D gives us this structure: "The foundation works to strengthen and cooperate and improve." That would need to be a list! In fact, that double "and" is a clue that the second and third items in this list (cooperate and improve) are meant to be a pair, separate from the first.

2) The items need to be logically parallel. When we say that the foundation works to strengthen markets, we mean that strengthening markets is a goal. If we make "cooperate" parallel with "strengthen," we are saying that cooperation with governments is also a goal--something that the foundation is trying to do. It makes more sense to see cooperation as a means to an end. The foundation cooperates in order to improve access.
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 23 Jan 2016
Posts: 185
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 490

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 01:27
DmitryFarber wrote:
TheLordCommander, there's not simple answer to your question. As folks above have mentioned, it can be helpful to have extra markers, such as matched prepositions, to make the parallel items clear, but we won't always have that. Even when those markers do appear, they can shift from one choice to another, forcing us to determine the intended meaning and use that to choose answer.

So yes, there's no reason why the parallel items can't be "strengthen" and "cooperate," at least in theory. How do we know which way to go?

1) The choices that do this are wrong for other reasons. C is a mess of stacked modifiers. D gives us this structure: "The foundation works to strengthen and cooperate and improve." That would need to be a list! In fact, that double "and" is a clue that the second and third items in this list (cooperate and improve) are meant to be a pair, separate from the first.

2) The items need to be logically parallel. When we say that the foundation works to strengthen markets, we mean that strengthening markets is a goal. If we make "cooperate" parallel with "strengthen," we are saying that cooperation with governments is also a goal--something that the foundation is trying to do. It makes more sense to see cooperation as a means to an end. The foundation cooperates in order to improve access.


Dmitry, thank you for your great response, looks like meaning is also an issue in this question. Just a follow up query - why are stacked modifers incorrect? 'Harry went to the store to get paint for descorations in Anne's house' - Is this example incorrect? Let me know your thoughts please.
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 1005
Followers: 342

Kudos [?]: 924 [2] , given: 28

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 17:52
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Stacked modifiers aren't inherently wrong, but they can get confusing very fast. Often we'll see a choice between answers with a bewildering series of modifiers and one or more answers that clarify things by reducing the number of modifiers (for instance, by using a verb or a possessive to avoid using one more prepositional phrase).
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Math Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1161
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 51

Kudos [?]: 550 [0], given: 60

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 20:36
AbdurRakib wrote:
The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

OG 2017 New Question



flowerchild wrote:
Someone please explain why C is incorrect..
I found "to strengthen and (to) cooperate" parallel here.


Hi flowerchild,
The issues with option C are - Subject verb agreement - Foundation is singular , it requires a singular verb .
C is wordy - to improve is required to show purpose

Hope this helps!! :)
_________________

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
+1 Kudos if you find this post helpful

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Posts: 124
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 71

Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2016, 06:12
Thank you Sayantan :)
Regards,
Abhishek SInha

sayantanc2k wrote:
Keats wrote:
sayantanc2k wrote:

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.

A) cooperating with governments, improving access for farmers for
B) cooperates with governments to improve access for farmers to
C) cooperate with governments for improvements of access for farmers to
D) cooperate with governments and improve accessibility for farmers for their
E) in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for

Foundation is an organization ( such as Charity Organization),and an organization can cooperate with government. E is wrong because "and" is supposed to join two elements, here two verbs, "works" and another one ("cooperates"). However there is nothing after "and" that could serve the purpose of an element that is joined by the conjunction "and".

Moreover "access for resources" is idiomatically incorrect.


sayantanc2k
Can we say that sentence E is a fragment? We expect a verb after the "and" part, where as there isn't any?

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural markets and in cooperation with governments to improve access for farmers for productive resources such as land and credit.


Yes, that is one way of eliminating the option. Another way may be:

The conjunction "and" needs to join two items. If we consider "works" the first item, then we need a verb. If we consider "to strengthen" the first item, then we need an infinitive. Instead of either of these two, we see a prepositional phrase ( in cooperation with), which has no element to be matched with.

So the problem can be viewed as a parallelism issue as well.
Re: The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar   [#permalink] 20 Nov 2016, 06:12

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 23 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Concerned about its local wildlife, the regional council proposed that reto 1 28 Jun 2015, 09:32
56 Experts publish their posts in the topic According to the a study by the Carnegie Foundation for the chalven 43 23 May 2017, 07:39
According to a study by the Carnegie Foundation for the scheol79 0 21 Mar 2017, 03:48
According to a study by the Carnegie Foundation for the yesiwill 0 24 Jan 2017, 17:56
According to a study by the Carnegie Foundation for the chalven 0 08 Nov 2016, 13:03
Display posts from previous: Sort by

The foundation works to strengthen local and regional agricultural mar

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.