Last visit was: 31 Aug 2024, 17:53 It is currently 31 Aug 2024, 17:53
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
GRE 1: Q150 V150
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2002 [0]
Given Kudos: 203
Send PM
The island where magic happens!! 640 -> 720 [#permalink]
utkbits wrote:

Trust me GMAT is not difficult

If you are going to post an advertisement, at least make it useful to readers here. Post some useful observations as well.

Statements such as "Trust me GMAT is not difficult. Contact X." does not help anyone.

And it is not correct to state that if one is "good at mathematics", then they will easily score 49-51.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Re: The island where magic happens!! 640 -> 720 [#permalink]
Hovkial wrote:
utkbits wrote:

Trust me GMAT is not difficult

If you are going to post an advertisement, at least make it useful to readers here. Post some useful observations as well.

Statements such as "Trust me GMAT is not difficult. Contact X." does not help anyone.

And it is not correct to state that if one is "good at mathematics", then they will easily score 49-51.

Posted from my mobile device

I wrote a general post to give others an idea of what I have gone through and what helped me do better. I wrote this post in very less time and will definitely share the score breakdown when I have some more time. It is not really an advertisement. There are so many posts that say egmat is good or manhattan is good. I just think that any personalized coaching in this matter really helps. I only know about Rahul sir, so mentioned about it. Maybe there are others as well and people are free to explore. Sure the other post are more detailed and I will update my post as well when I have some free time but some details are any day better than no detail.

This post was not to highlight any strategy or method of studying. I have written GMAT 7 times, have gone through various materials such as manhattan, egmat, etc. There was no unique approach that I took in my last attempt, which I could highlight. This post was just to highlight the importance of personalized coaching for those who feel stuck like I used to, for those who have tried everything they could and still not able to improve. This post is just to give them another hope to try hire a personal coach who could analyze their mistakes, which they themselves are not able to.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: The island where magic happens!! 640 -> 720 [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
38342 posts