Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:05 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 1180 [0]
Given Kudos: 236
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE:General Management (Transportation)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 770 Q60 V60
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Updated Version of the GMAT® Enhanced Score Report (ESR)! [#permalink]
The enhancements are over the last official version, not over the beta version. The beta version, by definition, is the version with enhancements under testing.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 328 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE:Project Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Hi Abdul,

I took my third attempt on the GMAT today but I don't see an option to order the ESR for it. The score was canceled by me. Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Paidlukkha,

The Enhanced Score Report can be purchased on the mba.com store via the link below:

https://www.mba.com/us/store/store-catal ... eport.aspx

Please see Frequently Asked Questions for further details about the GMAT Enhanced Score Report: https://www.mba.com/us/frequently-asked- ... eport.aspx.

paidlukkha wrote:
Hi Abdul,

I took my third attempt on the GMAT today but I don't see an option to order the ESR for it. The score was canceled by me. Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone
Board of Directors
Send PM
I think he has the same problem as the one Silviax had. On cancelled scores, there is a glitch with getting ESR
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Mvictor,

There are three reasons a GMAT exam is not eligible for activation:

• Your GMAT Exam appointment was prior to October 2013.
• Your GMAT Exam has not yet been delivered. The Enhanced Score Report can be activated only after the exam has been delivered.
• If you completed your GMAT exam recently, you must wait up to 48 hours for your GMAT® Enhanced Score Report to become available.

In most cases, several candidates run into issue three, as they must wait up to 48 hours for their GMAT Enhanced Score Report to become available. If you are still experiencing issues, please email me directly at customercare@mba.com for further assistance.

mvictor wrote:
I think he has the same problem as the one Silviax had. On cancelled scores, there is a glitch with getting ESR
Board of Directors
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Hi Mvictor,

There are three reasons a GMAT exam is not eligible for activation:

• Your GMAT Exam appointment was prior to October 2013.
• Your GMAT Exam has not yet been delivered. The Enhanced Score Report can be activated only after the exam has been delivered.
• If you completed your GMAT exam recently, you must wait up to 48 hours for your GMAT® Enhanced Score Report to become available.

In most cases, several candidates run into issue three, as they must wait up to 48 hours for their GMAT Enhanced Score Report to become available. If you are still experiencing issues, please email me directly at customercare@mba.com for further assistance.

mvictor wrote:

ok, I see..so most likely 48 hours hasn't passed since he took the test :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: International Business
GMAT 1: 560 Q36 V31
GMAT 2: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 3: 630 Q41 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Yes, I had a similar problem and can almost guarantee it's because the 48 hours have not passed since you took the exam.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I'm contemplating whether or not to purchase the ESR. I took the GMAT yesterday and didn't score so hot. So the plan is to retake. Does the ESR provide good information to identify strengths and weaknesses? The ESR overview/description states that the report provides statistics on the level difficulty of questions. However, having looked at the example ESR on the GMAT website and the score reports posted by GMAT club members in this forum, I don't see any info about level difficulty for questions. Is this still there?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Cedric63,

Thank you for your interest in the GMAT Enhanced Score Report.

Gain a better understanding of your performance on the GMAT with a comprehensive report that offers insight into your scores on each section of the exam. Key features include:

-Overall section performance ranking

-Tables that show performance as you progress through the verbal and quantitative sections

-Performance ranking by question type

-Time management section

-Percentage of questions answered correctly

-Ability to benchmark against other test takers from the past three years

-Customized summary report for each section that assesses strengths and weaknesses

-Average difficulty per question showing how well you performed on more difficult questions

-Help section with information about how to read each tab and other frequently asked questions

To view a live demo of the ESR, please click the link below:

https://scores.gmac.com/gmat-esr/7051D3 ... 1469822538

Under the Verbal and Quantitative tabs in the "Summary" section, you'll be able to view the level of difficulty of questions.

cedric63 wrote:
I'm contemplating whether or not to purchase the ESR. I took the GMAT yesterday and didn't score so hot. So the plan is to retake. Does the ESR provide good information to identify strengths and weaknesses? The ESR overview/description states that the report provides statistics on the level difficulty of questions. However, having looked at the example ESR on the GMAT website and the score reports posted by GMAT club members in this forum, I don't see any info about level difficulty for questions. Is this still there?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello,

I purchased the GMAT Exam pack 1. Order Number: 213883063. I was able to activate my pack and use one test. But when i returned the next day to use it again i was unable to access them. When i tried to reactivate the pack it keeps saying The license number has been used. I reinstalled the gmat software quite a number of times yet i am unable to access my pack. I have my gmat exam in a week and would like to use my remaining gmat mock test. Please let me know the procedure to access my gmat pack. I would like to get my money's worth for the pack I paid for. Please let me know if you need anymore info to get things moving. I emailed the gmat support and called them a million times. If I dont get access to the pack I will have to dispute the amount charged on my credit card because this is very bad service with no response.

Thank You
Sai
GMAT Club Bot