It is currently 17 Feb 2018, 13:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
4 KUDOS received
Consortium Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 100
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2016, 08:13
4
This post received
KUDOS
3
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Oct 2016
Posts: 120
GPA: 3.38
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 13:12
redsox06355 wrote:
NOT a peep has been heard as far as i know with regards to stern and consortium applicants


I was noticing we have pretty similar numbers! Good luck to you, I definitely want to see how you'll do. I might apply to a few more schools for round to myself.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 620 Q43 V32
GRE 1: 310 Q156 V154
GPA: 3.3
WE: Analyst (Aerospace and Defense)
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 08:52
Likewise! This waiting is killing me. If it helps you, I was wait listed at Cornell and I did not apply to them through the Consortium.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 25
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE: Marketing (Other)
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2016, 13:19
1
This post received
KUDOS
Haas invite, after 3 weeks in review....finally!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2015
Posts: 9
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 10:02
redyoshi1990 wrote:
JamesBrown11 wrote:
Based on posts here and other online forums, looks like Yale, Ross, McCombs and Tepper have sent out invites for Consortium applicants so far...

I received submission confirmations from Yale, McCombs, and Tepper, and no news from three other schools. Video questionnaire for Yale and interviews scheduled for McCombs and Tepper.


Update to share with everyone:

The six schools I applied to, Yale, UT McCombs, Carnegie Mellon Tepper, NYU Stern, Berkeley Haas, and USC Marshall all acknowledged receipt of my applications. Interview invites for UT McCombs, Carnegie Mellon Tepper, NYU Stern (scheduled for Feb to align w/ Stern Perspectives Diversity Interview Day), and USC Marshall. No word from Yale or Berkeley regarding an interview. Best of luck to all!
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 175
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 10:16
redyoshi1990 wrote:
redyoshi1990 wrote:
JamesBrown11 wrote:
Based on posts here and other online forums, looks like Yale, Ross, McCombs and Tepper have sent out invites for Consortium applicants so far...

I received submission confirmations from Yale, McCombs, and Tepper, and no news from three other schools. Video questionnaire for Yale and interviews scheduled for McCombs and Tepper.


Update to share with everyone:

The six schools I applied to, Yale, UT McCombs, Carnegie Mellon Tepper, NYU Stern, Berkeley Haas, and USC Marshall all acknowledged receipt of my applications. Interview invites for UT McCombs, Carnegie Mellon Tepper, NYU Stern (scheduled for Feb to align w/ Stern Perspectives Diversity Interview Day), and USC Marshall. No word from Yale or Berkeley regarding an interview. Best of luck to all!


Congrats! Can't wait for decision time.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2016, 10:02
USC interview invitation received today. Had not received any communication from the school before this.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Oct 2016
Posts: 120
GPA: 3.38
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2016, 10:14
CONSMBA2017 wrote:
USC interview invitation received today. Had not received any communication from the school before this.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


To be honest I didn't get any correspondence or confirmation emails from most of the schools I interviewed with. The only school that did send me a confirmation was Emory and never got an interview. Guess I'll be rejected or waitlist when they release tomorrow. Good luck with your SC interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2016, 17:12
Just received interview invite from UCLA


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 25
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE: Marketing (Other)
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2016, 18:00
UCLA and USC invites, LA was nice to me today :-D
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 175
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 06:55
Looks like Emory released their decisions today, hope some of you guys have good new to share! My first school to announce decisions is Yale, which should be making calls next Monday!
Consortium Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 100
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 06:58
Goillini13 wrote:
Looks like Emory released their decisions today, hope some of you guys have good new to share! My first school to announce decisions is Yale, which should be making calls next Monday!


Congrats to all the Emory admits and good luck to you with Yale!
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 175
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 07:00
PsychGuy17 wrote:
Goillini13 wrote:
Looks like Emory released their decisions today, hope some of you guys have good new to share! My first school to announce decisions is Yale, which should be making calls next Monday!


Congrats to all the Emory admits and good luck to you with Yale!


Thanks! Same to you! Did you interview with Yale? I'm waiting on Kellogg and Ross as well. Those are the top two on my list, both experiences have been great.
Consortium Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 100
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 08:03
Goillini13 wrote:
PsychGuy17 wrote:
Goillini13 wrote:
Looks like Emory released their decisions today, hope some of you guys have good new to share! My first school to announce decisions is Yale, which should be making calls next Monday!


Congrats to all the Emory admits and good luck to you with Yale!


Thanks! Same to you! Did you interview with Yale? I'm waiting on Kellogg and Ross as well. Those are the top two on my list, both experiences have been great.


I didn't interview with Yale so unfortunately I won't be admitted. I guess I didn't fit the mold of what they were looking for.

I'm just hoping that at least one of the programs I applied to will come through since I had great experiences visiting all of them.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 175
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 08:20
PsychGuy17 wrote:
I didn't interview with Yale so unfortunately I won't be admitted. I guess I didn't fit the mold of what they were looking for.

I'm just hoping that at least one of the programs I applied to will come through since I had great experiences visiting all of them.


Sorry to hear. I got lucky with interview invites. I'm with ya, I need to get admitted to one at least haha.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Oct 2016
Posts: 21
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 12:09
Curious if any other Consortium applicants who were admitted to Emory received a phone call or any mention of financial aid. I received a general email stating admission but no call and not a word on aid.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 10
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 12:17
BackToZero wrote:
Curious if any other Consortium applicants who were admitted to Emory received a phone call or any mention of financial aid. I received a general email stating admission but no call and not a word on aid.



Same story here. Received admit email but no call or mention of aid.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2016
Posts: 13
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 12:21
I went to one of their events and it was mentioned that they do not offer aid to Consortium applicants until March, but you can reach out earlier if it would be a determinant in your final decision. I did not rank them 1 so I definitely reached out to adcom to get more info. Haven't heard back yet.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 175
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 12:24
Congrats guys!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2016, 08:28
How many of you have heard from Haas?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2016, 08:45
After browsing I've finally decided to create an account so be easy on me:) I'm applying to Tuck, Yale, Ross, Darden and Fuqua. I think Fuqua and Ross are my top two choices though. I went to both of their diversity events and had a great time. The Tuck Divco event was great but it seems their student body is lacking in URMs.
Re: Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!!   [#permalink] 02 Dec 2016, 08:45

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  32    Next  [ 628 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All 2017 Consortium MBA Applicants!!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.