It is currently 20 Apr 2018, 09:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  
1 KUDOS received
IE Thread Master
B
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2018, 21:37
This post received
KUDOS
Welcome to all prospective applicants of IE Jan intake MBA. Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process. Happy Networking!

IE Reviews | IE Decision Tracker | IE Interview Debriefs

Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 12:08
Hello Guys,

Last week, I got the confirmation for Jan'19 intake under Dual Degree programme(IMBA+ Big Data). But I have not received any communication from the financial aid team for scholarship, given I submitted my scholarship application soon after my application for admission .
My plan to pursue MBA relies heavily on scholarship. So, before I book my place for the course, I want to be sure about the cost that I will have to bear and thus could think on the same line.
I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me on the process to follow for the scholarship/fellowship programme or could share similar experience.
Shall I get in touch with the admission team on this and state clear my need and aspiration?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 04:38
Hi,
Generally it takes 7 to 15 days for the financial aid team to respond to an aid request. In case, you applied for your scholarship more than 15 days ago, it is advisable to send a follow-up mail to the financial aid team or contact the local IE office in your country (in case there is one)

Regards
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2018, 18:32
Hi, I am in the process of applyin and I notice that people talk about several essays and topics while all I see is a peronal essay of 250-650 words the topic of which is "This section is important in understanding who you are, not just as a student but also as a person in order to grasp the value that you could add to our program. Take this as an opportunity to showcase your unique attributes and personality." Can someone please let me know if this is the only essay or if there are other essays which I am not seeing? Thanks!!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 10:22
Hi, I have another question, has someone been admitted to IE IMBA with a TOEFL score of 98? thanks!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 00:25
Hi everyone,

I got admission to IE Dual degree Jan 2019 intake and since I couldn't find any Dual degree group, I would also be hanging around in this group :). My dual master is in Real Estate development. Since the initial 6 months are going to be same for IMBA hoping to catch up with some of you here.

talimontana Thanks for creating the thread. See you in Jan
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 22:10
Hi Everyone, for all the admitted candidates who would like to discuss about the joining formalities and network prior to start of the course can join the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2144055592490886/about/. Its a closed group meant only for people who have received an admit and are considering accepting it.
Hope to see some of you there soon and best of luck to others who are trying for Jan 2019 admit
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake!   [#permalink] 19 Apr 2018, 22:10

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 26 posts ] 

Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap