GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 22:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Chat with UCLA Adcoms in GMATClub Chat Room. With less than a month to R2 deadline, I hope the chat session will prove to be very helpful. Wednesday, Dec 19 @ 9AM PST
  • Yale R1 Admit is Here to Answer YOUR Questions!

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

10:00 AM PST

11:00 AM PST

One of our forum members, ak99 recently got accepted at Yale SOM in Round 1. He accepted our invitation to interact with the new applicants, share his insights about the application process, and answer the queries of applicants.

Calling all Kellogg Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 !

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
Calling all Kellogg Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 !  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 19:27
Also, I have been tracking the dates on my video essay:

• 1 date change before my interview (not sure why this would be the case)
• then I had my on campus interview
• another date change 2 days after (i imagine the student review)
• another date change 2 days after (i imagine the director review)

+ Another date change today.

I'm done speculating. Dates keep changing :)
Manager
Manager
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Kellogg Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 !  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 20:30
Thanks bml1105 and neo656 ! It's great to be admitted somewhere, and such a great school to boot. I'm just waiting for the welcome package in the mail.

Executive MBA Schools and Discussions:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/all-2015-executive-mba-discussions-in-one-place-187549.html?fl=menu

Want a 6.0 on the AWA?
http://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Manager
Manager
The secret to changing team culture  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2014, 08:00
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: The secret to changing team culture
First-year student Rohan Rajiv is blogging once a week about important lessons he is learning at Kellogg. Read more of his posts here.

My favorite learning from my course on Leadership in Organizations was the link between reward systems and culture.

I have struggled with questions around culture for a long time. In the teams I’ve built over the years, I have found that I have succeeded and failed in equal measure on culture. Leadership definitely influences culture. But, I was always left with the feeling that it isn’t just about leadership.

The insight from the class is that our best lever to changing culture is changing the reward system. Many seemingly disjointed learnings and experiences from the past few years clicked right into place.

Let me explain.

Every organization or team has a reward system comprised of tangible and intangible rewards. Tangible rewards are typically salaries and bonuses. Intangible rewards are what we decide to celebrate – e.g. in organizations where the senior management celebrates failure, failure is an example of an intangible reward.

Every organization has quirks – some celebrate data-driven decisions, others celebrate good research, while some others celebrate feats of engineering. This is, then, how leadership influences culture. Data-driven leaders encourage data-driven decisions (think Jeff Bezos), engineering-driven leaders reward feats of engineering (think Larry Page), etc. It is vital leaders take the time to build intangible reward systems because company cultures can end up feeling weak otherwise. And outstanding organizations tend to always have strong, almost cultish, cultures.

This has so many interesting implications for us. I’d like to pick three:

1. If you’ve wondered why change initiatives regularly fail at large organizations, a big contributor is leaders not supporting change messages with change incentives. Saying an organization will support “disciplined experimentation” or “sales force collaboration” and not changing incentive systems to reward failure or team work changes squat.

2. Every time we lead teams, let’s be very conscious about what we celebrate and what we tolerate. We end up getting the behavior we tolerate and what we celebrate become the intangible rewards. So, if you want to encourage crazy ideas, celebrate crazy ideas, and if you want to see innovation, encourage and celebrate failure. Whatever happens, pick something. Not picking is picking too.

3. Finally, we all have personal cultures. Let’s think about what that culture should be and what behaviors we must reward to get there.

Cultures persist. To change a person or organization, we must begin with changing culture. The good news is that we influence it with our reward system.

That doesn’t necessarily make changing culture easy … but it sure is worth the effort.

Rohan Rajiv is a first-year student in Kellogg’s Full-Time Two-Year Program. Prior to Kellogg he worked at a-connect serving clients on consulting projects across 14 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. He blogs a learning every day, including his MBA Learnings series, on www.ALearningaDay.com.

Filed under: Academics, Business Insight, Student Life Tagged: 2Y, culture, leadership, MBA Learnings, reward system, team, Two-Year, Two-Year MBA Program Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience.

Manager
Manager
Looking ahead at LGBT Preview Day  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2014, 13:00
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Looking ahead at LGBT Preview Day
Kellogg’s Office of Admissions and the Gay and Lesbian Management Association are excited to welcome students to campus on Friday, Nov. 14, for LGBT Preview Day. Students will be able to:

• Participate in mock classes, in order to get a sense of what it is like to be a student at Kellogg
  • Hear from a collection of Kellogg faculty who represent the school’s diverse academic opportunities and strategic initiatives
  • Interact with current students and alumni, who can talk about their experiences at Kellogg and how the school helped them grow personally and professionally
  • Learn about the recruiting process and the school’s top-ranked Career Management Center, including how the school’s career coaches offer personal assistance to students and alumni
  • Talk with admissions officers about any application-related questions
  • And more!

If you will not be attending LGBT Preview Day but have questions for the Kellogg Admissions Team, please do not hesitate to contact the admissions office at MBAadmissions@kellogg.northwestern.edu.

Learn about Kellogg’s second place, gold status win in last year’s MBA LGBT Ally Challenge

Learn more about Kellogg’s Full-Time MBA Programs.

Request info about Kellogg.

Apply to Kellogg.

Filed under: Admissions, Student Life Tagged: Gay and Lesbian Management Association, GLMA, LGBT, preview day Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience.

Current Student
Concentration: General Management

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2014, 14:28
Completed my interview with an alum today. Noisy coffee shop wasn't the perfect setting, but well it's done and dusted.
Fairly conversational, though I did have several situational questions around failures, problem solving, teamwork etc. The alum did make a few notes, but nothing as aggressive as some of you have mentioned.

Our fate will probably start getting sealed in a few weeks from now. Best of luck all.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Nonprofit, Technology
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2014, 06:23
monkeymadness wrote:

I logged in and noticed the same thing, but mine changed yesterday. The date should reflect when the video is added, not reviewed, so my guess is that it has something to do with the software.
Manager
Manager
Five lessons Rodney Williams ’90, Moët Hennessy SVP, learned at Kellog  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2014, 07:00
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Five lessons Rodney Williams ’90, Moët Hennessy SVP, learned at Kellogg

Rodney Williams ’90, Moët Hennessy SVP, delivered the keynote address at Kellogg’s 2014 Black Management Association Conference on Nov. 8, 2014. During his lecture, he explained five valuable lessons that he learned during his time as a student at Kellogg.

Learn more about the Black Management Association Conference

Filed under: Academics, Business Insight, Career, Student Life Tagged: alumni, Alumni Spotlight, black management association, Black Management Association Conference, BMA, BMAC, student conference Image

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2014, 14:10
Any updates for the people who had their interviews waived?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2014, 18:42
sachdix wrote:
Any updates for the people who had their interviews waived?

None here. :(

My Application Experience

Manager
Manager
Culture at Kellogg: One big family  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2014, 07:00
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Culture at Kellogg: One big family
Admission season seems to be in full force, and I’ve received a few emails from applicants with questions along the lines of:

- What’s Kellogg’s culture like?

- What’s so different about Kellogg?

- How many calories does a typical Kellogg student have to eat in a day in order to survive? (I made this last one up … interesting question, though).

Anyway, I thought I’d share my experience that I feel aptly sums up Kellogg culture.

A quick recap: I’m a MMM (not pronounced ‘mmmmm’; it’s ‘triple-m’!). My classmates and I started Kellogg at the end of June, while the rest of the Two-Year (2Y) 2016 class started in September. That means for an entire summer, the 60 of us MMMs did almost everything together: classes, dinners, pot-lucks, sports, cubs games, group assignments and hanging out at local watering holes.

We experienced everything as one big family.

In September, when 2Ys started, all first years (MMMs and 2Ys) were dispersed into sections, each around 60-70 strong. The first day of CIM (Kellogg’s answer to orientation week), I met the rest of my section (the best section there is, by the way – the Big Dogs). Remembering 61 new names, pairing them to faces, backgrounds and personalities was amazingly confusing. The evening of the very hectic first day, we were all on our way to an event, and this is what ran through my mind:

“Wow. So many new faces and people. Could be overwhelming … Well, at least I’ve got three people here that I’ve known since high school”.

As I was revelling in that thought, it hit me. That fact seemed highly implausible. High school was ages ago in Mumbai, and I definitely did not know those three people then.

Where did I know them from?

Then it struck me! I’d met them a mere two months ago at Kellogg. At that very moment, I was so comfortable around them that my instinct was to associate them to people I must have met years ago. How else could you explain the level of camaraderie and friendship?’

That, right there, is my extremely long-winded effort to try and explain Kellogg culture. Two months is what it took for me to consider 59 other MMMs my ‘faMMMly’.

What of the Big Dogs, you ask? Well … it’s been just over seven weeks since I met them (I think), and it’s already hard for me to think of a time when I thought they were strangers. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what makes Kellogg’s culture magical.

Shriansh Shrivastava ’16 (@Shriansh) grew up in India, spent 10 years in the UK (undergrad + an awesome job working with unreleased cellphones +  then worked on a mental health suicide prevention project – using smartphones, of course), and finally spent a year in Canada working for an ATM software company (Learning a lot! At this stage, I can pretty much dismantle any ATM).

Filed under: Academics, Student Life Tagged: cim, culture, Kellogg culture, MMM Image

Manager
Manager
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2014, 15:20
While early, some interesting results from the crowdsourced rankings... I generally agree with the placement, but was surprised to see Kellogg so low. On the other hand, Duke isn't #1, so that's something...

http://www.allourideas.org/topmbarankings

Scores out of 100:
1. HBS - 91
2. Stanford - 89
3. Wharton - 83
4. Booth - 78
5. Columbia - 77
6. MIT - 68
7. Kellogg - 68
8. Haas - 61
9. Tuck - 58
10. Yale - 46
11. Duke - 44
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 05:46
Same, with the date change. Very curious after no changes since Oct 28th (my interview was around the 20th), it changed again on the 15th, a saturday - which feels odd to me that they are working on the weekend with still a month to go on this

monkeymadness wrote:

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 05:52
PMD8833 wrote:
Same, with the date change. Very curious after no changes since Oct 28th (my interview was around the 20th), it changed again on the 15th, a saturday - which feels odd to me that they are working on the weekend with still a month to go on this

monkeymadness wrote:

Interestingly my date hasn't changed ever since 10/13/2014!!
My interview was waived as well. Guess they have already decided to dinge me without interview!! :cry:
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Investment Banking (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 06:29
I had a interview on 31st with the alum but my video essay date hasnt changed from 15th October ..
Although, it gives us something to do while we wait for results to be announced by speculating what this all means.. I think there is no logical explanation to it and as the Kellogg authorities said its just a glitch.. So, I would rather wait for 17th December ..

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 06:33
PMD8833 wrote:

monkeymadness wrote:

Mine is also changed to the 15th. I haven't been tracking it, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything significant.
Retired Moderator
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE: Sales (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 08:20
Sid6 wrote:
I had a interview on 31st with the alum but my video essay date hasnt changed from 15th October ..
Although, it gives us something to do while we wait for results to be announced by speculating what this all means.. I think there is no logical explanation to it and as the Kellogg authorities said its just a glitch.. So, I would rather wait for 17th December ..

Posted from my mobile device

Agreed

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Ellie R.

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2014, 17:51
Dear Members,

We like you to know about our new initiative - Chat Sessions with Admission Consultants. This is crucial time of the application season this year - Many schools have already sent out interview invites to R1 applicants; few are in the process. We thought this is right time to invite our top admission consultants in to our chat room where you can discuss your questions/queries in detail with them in an informal chat and get helpful tips.

We had the first session of this series with MBA PREP SCHOOL Co-Founders - Tyler Cormney and Chris Aitken - couple of days back. I am posting here excerpts from this discussion. Hope you will find this helpful. The next session in this series is with Critical Square Admission Consulting on Tuesday, 18 Nov. The details of this session can be find at the bottom of this post. Those who can't attend this event can PM their questions to me. I shall try to get answers to those questions from Consultants. Good Luck!!

klklk: Any Tips for Wharton Team Based Discussion?
MBAPrepSchool Chris: Congrats on being invited to the Wharton team interview. Couple of thoughts.
Your individual presentation needs to be prepared but not over rehearsed. This is your first chance to make an impression.
The second thought would be to remember that in the team based discussion, they are looking for examples of your ability to help lead and work within a team. That means not trying to dominate the discussion but also making sure that you're not too passive -- need to find a balance of participation that helps the team achieve its ultimate goal -- of coming up with a strong combined response to the prompt.
Final thought: if there are team members obviously struggling, try to help bring them into the discussion. In a real job environment you wouldn't let someone "drown", so don't do that in the Wharton Team interview either. That's a few thoughts; hope they're helpful and best wishes for success!

Pottsmi1: Do you think schools track visits by applicants? Any idea what impact they may have? Good/bad impression made on campus?
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: I'm a huge advocate of campus visits. You sign-up and these are tracked formally and informally. Our coach Esther who is a former Booth adcom told us these do make a difference. Primarily though because she'd remember someone she met and pull their file or keep an eye out for it.

fede7flores: Hello, I will be interviewing with MIT tomorrow, any tips for a BEI interview? Should I stick to the experiences mentioned on the essays, use only events not mentioned there or balance it?
MBAPrepSchool Chris: Congrats on the MIT interview! The MIT interviewers tend to prefer new examples, since they will have (generally) read you complete application. In any event, even if you were to lead with an example from your application, don't be surprised if the interviewer asks for another example. So I recommend having at least two strong answers ready.
When responding to behavioral interviews, make sure that you focus the answer around what you thought, felt, said, and did. This provides a full dimension of an answer ... Also you might find the STAR framework helpful to organize your response. S = Situation/background, T= task or objective you and your team were trying to address, A = Action (what do thought, felt, said and did), and R = result/outcome ... Also can include what you learned from the experience
Within the STAR framework, you want to focus ~70% of your response time on the "action" piece!
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: Here's a link to our free resources page with interview tips: https://mbaprepschool.com/category/ace-the-interviews/

piku9290dgp: What is admission team view about taking help from consultants? I was asked about it, and I told yes
MBAPrepSchool Chris: AdCom teams have varied views on the use of consultants. Some are OK with it; others less so. The key is to be able to demonstrate in your writing and interview answers that the stories, examples, etc. are authentically yours!
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: They take a dim view of essay ghost writing services of course. But working with a coach who helps you identify and communicate your strengths makes good sense and doesn't violate the integrity of the process.

Narenn: Hello Chris/Tyler, Many applicants have been waitlisted without interview in R1. Could you please advise how can one increase his/her chances of getting an interview?
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: Great question. First off, you MUST follow the instructions given by each school. Some will allow additional info and others won't. Don't ignore their rules. I think the Update Letter can be a powerful tool. Write to summarize things that have made your candidacy stronger since applying. A promotion, new accomplishment outside of work, higher GMAT Score, etc. If a campus visit is allowed and you haven't been then visit campus.
One of the most powerful things you can do is raise your GMAT score, assuming it's at or below median. Applicants with great profiles but weak GMATs often hit the waitlist
In a non-pushy way see if you could spend a few minutes meeting with an adcom. They might say no but if you are friendly they won't blame you for asking. I had a client waitlisted at Booth last year who ran one of the most comprehensive campaigns I've ever seen -- a video, 2 extra rec letters, letters from students, another campus visit. Frankly, I worried we were going overboard. Happy ending though she got in!

Ergen: What is attitude of adcoms to mandatory military service?
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: Regarding military service, I generally think it can be viewed positively -- especially if you gained leadership experience during military service.
MBAPrepSchool Chris: @ergen: Tyler comes from a military family, so he'll likely have more depth in a response but generally military experience provides some amazing experiences and opportunities to demonstrate your leadership in action, under significantly stressful and difficult circumstances. Don't shy away from it -- embrace the opportunity to show your leadership skills

RuchaMegha2083: Can you list some good universities who accept GMAT score range from 580 to 650?
MBAPrepSchool Chris: The question of a "good" university really depends on your career goals and reasons for pursing an MBA. I often recommend that if you're GMAT is in that range that you worry less about the rankings and spend more time understanding the strengths and unique resources offered by the schools you are considering.
Said differently, understand how that school will help you achieve your career goals - and then apply to those that will demonstrably help you!
RuchaMegha2083: I am looking for MBA in Accountancy. I’ve heard that Zicklin school is good in regard of this.
MBAPrepSchool Chris: When you have specialized goals (e.g., Accountancy) then the program focus is even more important. Depending on the type of firm/role you want post-MBA, Baruch College/CUNY could be a fine choice for you

Ergen: I work as a marketing manager in a pharmaceutical company. As an after mba goal I want to show a job in pharmaceutical divison of a consulting company. But I think when I apply to wharton they can ask me why don;t I apply to their healthcare management program. What are your thoughts on it? As you understood I do not want to apply to healthcare management program.
MBAPrepSchoolChris: Regarding Wharton's h'care mgmt program ... as the name suggests, it's more focused on healthcare *management* and your career goals are more oriented around marketing in the pharma industry.
You might find it helpful to "map out" exactly the courses, clubs, research centers, etc that you would participate in if accepted to Wharton. Pretend you've received that offer letter ... How would you spend the two years? Then you can figure out whether the h'care mgmt program is the right focus for your career goals or not. If there are only a few classes within the HC Mgmt discipline that you need to achieve your goals, then you can show that. If, on the other hand, most of your classes would come from their program, then you have to think more about this.

Pottsmi1: How would you rank the portions of an app in order of importance? Gmat, resume, interview, essays, etc.
MBAPrepSchool Chris: All the pieces are important, especially at different stages -- for top schools you can't really have a "weak" section. However to answer your Q directly, Interview, recs, essays, app form, GMAT, GPA

nitz19arg: For an applicant, which current job position is seen as more beneficial: technical role or techno-functional(eg. business analyst) role? I currently work in IT and hold a purely technical role. Will this be a drawback/advantage for me? A techno-functional role sounds better for MBA but—One theory says that a purely technical role would strengthen my skills in that technology and later be beneficial to me when I will play a managerial role in same technology. Your thoughts please.
MBAPrepSchool Tyler: nitz19arg MBA programs want to see how you've done in a role that has aspects of management and business decision making; therefore, purely technical roles are not as competitive, I'm afraid.

dlmm: When will be a good time to let the adcom know that I will be changing jobs? after the interview or before? i have good reasons for this... but my apps are all finished and i am already invited to interview
MBAPrepSchool Chris: Many schools ask you about any significant "updates" during the interview ... You should be prepared to explain the change and show how it fits/demonstrates that you're already making progress towards your stated career goals.

Important Tips from Tyler and Chris

• If there are red flags in you academic history the sooner you know about them the better. Once you’ve identified them, you can take steps to counterbalance poor performance with additional coursework or by tackling professional or personal projects that require the skills in question.
  • A word on timing for tests in light of that questions. Get GMATs, TOEFLS, etc. out of the way at least 6 months before you apply. That way you can focus on your written application.
  • I’m often asked what score is necessary to be competitive for a top tier school. The easiest way to remember the answer is our “Three 80s” Rule. First, you want your score to be well above the low-end of the range of scores made by the middle 80% of the school’s accepted applicants. Next, you want to have percentile scores on the quant and verbal sections above 80%. Third, ideally, you want a cumulative score above 680. In fact, the median scores for top 10 schools has recently climbed above the 700 mark, so the bar is even higher than 680 for a top 10
  • Another excerpt from our free video on building and outstanding application: ‘The topic resumes’ - There are important differences between an MBA application resume and an employment resume. Your objective and your audience is different. For example, an employer might be interested in your technical skills whereas an MBA admissions officer will be more interested in significant achievements and the moments in your career that distinguish you.
  • Start drafting application forms weeks in advance so you have time to perfect any short answer questions

Chat Transcript

Attachment:
MBA Prep School Session Transcript 11 Nov 2014.pdf [759.71 KiB]
Downloaded 40 times
To download please login or register as a user

Here are the details of Next Session

Date: November 18, 2014. Tuesday

Topic: The Three Rules for Amazing Career Goals.

Add this Event to your Google Calender

Speaker: Mr. Bhavik Trivedi (Managing Partner - Critical Square)

A Few Words about Bhavik: A story teller to the bone, Bhavik marries MBA admissions expertise and cross functional & industry knowledge as a former strategy consultant to help Critical Square’s clients get into the top ranked programs in the world. What does that mean for you? It means they know where you’re coming from and where you’re trying to go. Their track record speaks for itself and his favorite part of the job is getting excited calls from clients turned friends saying they got into their dream programs! He’s also passionate about helping others and when he isn’t working on client applications, you can find him consulting pro bono for a variety of local and global social empowerment not-for-profits.

Place: GMATClub Chat Room

Timing of the Session: 8.00 AM Pacific Time on 18th November 2014.

At Critical Square, we’re proud of what drives us and the impact we have. We have a responsibility to each and every applicant. In fact, we’ve designed our entire firm around giving you the best possible results and experience! Our commitment to you is unparalleled and we don’t compromise when it comes to your best interests. So what does it come down to? Expertise, passion, and integrity in everything we do.

Check out complete event schedule here

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q33 V42
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2014, 05:53
anyone that received an interview waiver been invited to interview yet?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2014, 06:04
Hey

How should one approach the question 'Why this school'? What all can be included in the answer, and what all should not be part of it?

Appreciate the help!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2014, 07:30
Digvijay01 wrote:
downeaster wrote:
anyone that received an interview waiver been invited to interview yet?

Not me.. :-( :-(

Me neither. Anyone knows anyone who got an invite yet post the waiver? It's past mid-November!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Kellogg Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 ! &nbs [#permalink] 18 Nov 2014, 07:30

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  25   26   27   28   29  ...  105    Next  [ 2093 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 !

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Gnpth, DigitsnLetters, hanamana

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap