Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 16:14 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1219 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Guess 3 days back..2 Year FT MBA..Indian Applicant
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
JusTLucK04 wrote:
Guess 3 days back..2 Year FT MBA..Indian Applicant

Congrats!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Received invite 2 days back. :-D It's scheduled for Tomo. Will share the details once done....
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Just got done with my interview with Kristin. Such a wonderful person she is. Like the app, the interview too was a delightful experience. Questions were the usual, coupled with a few questions on the recruitment I have done for my company. Also, the contribution you would make at the school and what you expect from the school is what matters a lot. There is one secret question as well which I enjoyed a lot. Happy interviewing to the ones invited and best of luck to the ones who are yet to be invited.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SohamDutta wrote:
Just got done with my interview with Kristin. Such a wonderful person she is. Like the app, the interview too was a delightful experience. Questions were the usual, coupled with a few questions on the recruitment I have done for my company. Also, the contribution you would make at the school and what you expect from the school is what matters a lot. There is one secret question as well which I enjoyed a lot. Happy interviewing to the ones invited and best of luck to the ones who are yet to be invited.

Great news SohamDutta! Thanks for sharing your experience
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 2: 690 Q45 V38
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
I just got my interview invite today, so I guess those who still haven't received their invites shouldn't call it a ding yet. I am an international student from Africa, opted for skype. 2 yrs FT MBA
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GhanaBa wrote:
I just got my interview invite today, so I guess those who still haven't received their invites shouldn't call it a ding yet. I am an international student from Africa, opted for skype. 2 yrs FT MBA

Congrats! Did they give you the chance to choose between skype or video recorded??????
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
GhanaBa wrote:

when are you planning to give your skype interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GhanaBa wrote:

I was given the option to choose among on-campus interview, an interview at selected locations in the US and skype. I choose skype because I am in Ghana. I think the video interview is for re-applicants. I am not 100% sure though.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
siinamits wrote:
GhanaBa wrote:

when are you planning to give your skype interview?

I am shooting for Dec 1st.
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.76
WE:General Management (Accounting)
Send PM
I received the video interview on Nov.8, because i was on business trip, so i just finished it on Nov.19. And I received the person to person interview on Nov.20. I selected the Skype.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
GhanaBa wrote:
GhanaBa wrote:

I was given the option to choose among on-campus interview, an interview at selected locations in the US and skype. I choose skype because I am in Ghana. I think the video interview is for re-applicants. I am not 100% sure though.

I am a fresh applicant and got the video interview invite. :-D :-D :-D

wondering why the difference.. :?:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sophmonica wrote:
I received the video interview on Nov.8, because i was on business trip, so i just finished it on Nov.19. And I received the person to person interview on Nov.20. I selected the Skype.

Would you please shed some light on the video interview? Do the real questions have the same type as the practice ones? I mean with 30sec preparation and 1min answering?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
done with the interview yesterday... mostly standard q... and also one additional case based q.....now the wait for result has begun...
Retired Moderator
Send PM
praup wrote:
done with the interview yesterday... mostly standard q... and also one additional case based q.....now the wait for result has begun...

Great...you opting for consulting..??...what was the case based question like...is it more on work ex or about your knowing your personality and goals...And how long?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
praup wrote:

I have my interview scheduled later tonight. I haven't received the Skype ID that I should contact unlike McCombs and McDonough. Did they call you at the designated time?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.35
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Yeah they do!!! Just make sure to be present there 15 min prior.. ATB!!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  23   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts