Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:23 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Anyone received an invitation for skype interview directly? (Other than SohamDutta)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
GUCL wrote:
Anyone received an invitation for skype interview directly? (Other than SohamDutta)

Have you guys received both the invites or do you have to submit the video to receive the skype invite?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SohamDutta wrote:
GUCL wrote:

Have you guys received both the invites or do you have to submit the video to receive the skype invite?

In my case only video recorded. The deadline to submit the recording is 27 Nov, which leaves them 3 weeks to final decision. I still don't know if there is a skype interview coming after 27 Nov if my pre recorded goes well of course. I received an email today from ND in which they said that adcom is constantly reviewing applications and they might request skype interview at any time...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I too received a mail from Mendoza stating that my app is incomplete and when I click on the link provided, it shows that the interview is pending. I mean I know when it is scheduled. Reminding me that this is the reason my app is incomplete in two seperate emails seems a bit strange.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SohamDutta wrote:
I too received a mail from Mendoza stating that my app is incomplete and when I click on the link provided, it shows that the interview is pending. I mean I know when it is scheduled. Reminding me that this is the reason my app is incomplete in two seperate emails seems a bit strange.

When are you doing the interview?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
GUCL wrote:
SohamDutta wrote:

19th of November, Thursday
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SohamDutta wrote:
GUCL wrote:
SohamDutta wrote:

19th of November, Thursday

Best of luck! I hope everything goes well for you
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thank you and wish you the same. I see that user 'stevkang8' has already been interviewed and 'Luckyjac66' has been invited to interview. Both are R1 applicants and both I believe, have not been asked to submit a video. May be they themselves can comment better.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
invited for pre-recorded interview via Kiratalent on 13 Nov.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
siinamits wrote:

hey buddy,
when did u receive ur invite and whats ur gmat score??

cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hello people,

Just fyi. I am a reapplicant and applied to Mendoza on 2nd Nov. I called the admissions team today to check the status of my application as it was showing incomplete since they wanted to get my last year materials from the archive. They told me that they you have been selected for a Kira interview and will be invited shortly. I received the invite a couple of minutes after that. I asked them the purpose of this video interview and if it is required of all applicants. They told me that it is only for those candidates about whom the admissions team wants to learn more. They might invite you for a skype interview after you're done with the video interview, and then the results on 18th of December.

If anyone knows what kind of questions are asked in the video interview, please let me know. It'll be of help. For those, who havent got the Kira invite, I would suggest not to lose hope since even I got it yesterday. In my case, I think they wanted to send earlier but they either forgot or it wasn't sent by error, because that was the tone of the person from the admissions team when I was talking to her. If you want, please call and check with them the status of your application. They'll certainly help. They are nice people, very warm and helpful.

Cheers and all the best to you all.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SnakeEyes wrote:
siinamits wrote:

hey buddy,

cheers!

690. do not worry yet. what is your gmat score?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
siinamits wrote:
SnakeEyes wrote:
siinamits wrote:

hey buddy,

cheers!

690. do not worry yet. what is your gmat score?

Did they told you about the deadline to submit the video interview? Have you done it?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
GLMBA wrote:

Did they told you about the deadline to submit the video interview? Have you done it?

no deadline mentioned. Haven't done it yet. planning to do it asap.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
ishmeet15 wrote:
Hello people,

Just fyi. I am a reapplicant and applied to Mendoza on 2nd Nov. I called the admissions team today to check the status of my application as it was showing incomplete since they wanted to get my last year materials from the archive. They told me that they you have been selected for a Kira interview and will be invited shortly. I received the invite a couple of minutes after that. I asked them the purpose of this video interview and if it is required of all applicants. They told me that it is only for those candidates about whom the admissions team wants to learn more. They might invite you for a skype interview after you're done with the video interview, and then the results on 18th of December.

If anyone knows what kind of questions are asked in the video interview, please let me know. It'll be of help. For those, who havent got the Kira invite, I would suggest not to lose hope since even I got it yesterday. In my case, I think they wanted to send earlier but they either forgot or it wasn't sent by error, because that was the tone of the person from the admissions team when I was talking to her. If you want, please call and check with them the status of your application. They'll certainly help. They are nice people, very warm and helpful.

Cheers and all the best to you all.

Thanks Ishmeet. What are you saying is absolutely true and I too can vouch for how approachable folks at ND are.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 2.1
WE:Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Hey guys, I received my invite for the video interview just a few minutes back. So all those who are waiting do not lose hope.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Anyone who has already taken the video interview? Is it personalized? Do people get retakes and is there a time limit to answers?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  23   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts