GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Apr 2020, 21:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NYU Tech MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all NYU Tech MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2020, 10:54
burgerlugz wrote:
Applied in R3 and got my interview invite today. Am an international student. Super happy!

Want to know if other international students flew in to NY to interview? And any tips for the interview?

I have the same question, is having a remote interview discouraged?
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.71
Re: Calling all NYU Tech MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2020, 16:51
burgerlugz wrote:
Applied in R3 and got my interview invite today. Am an international student. Super happy!

Want to know if other international students flew in to NY to interview? And any tips for the interview?

Congrats to you! That's great!

Question - what day did you submit your application?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2020, 02:32
besaidauroch wrote:
burgerlugz wrote:

Congrats to you! That's great!

Question - what day did you submit your application?

I submitted on 1/13
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2020, 20:03
Applied on 1/15. Heard nothing yet. Do I still have any chance?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2020, 22:51
Chuckcao wrote:

What makes you ask that? There is still two and a half weeks before the notification deadline. Someone posted this week that they just got their admission from round ONE. No reason to give up hope already. If anything, they’re probably waiting for the 2/15 Round 4 deadline to come so they can compare those applications with the Round 3 applications.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2020, 00:25
besaidauroch wrote:
Chuckcao wrote:

What makes you ask that? There is still two and a half weeks before the notification deadline. Someone posted this week that they just got their admission from round ONE. No reason to give up hope already. If anything, they’re probably waiting for the 2/15 Round 4 deadline to come so they can compare those applications with the Round 3 applications.

Saw some Interview Invites coming out on 30, Jan and 6, Feb on Clearadmit. They seem to have interviews this week.

Really like this program. Finger crossed.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2020, 16:10
Does anyone know the approximate % of waitlist candidates post interview getting admitted for the tech MBA program?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2020, 07:54
hello! am an international applicant.

just blew my chances with my interview. i think the interviewer asked more than 10 questions altogether.. they were all over the place.

anyway i heard from my interviewer the class size has increased to 50 this year...

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2020, 08:31
minoellego wrote:
hello! am an international applicant.

just blew my chances with my interview. i think the interviewer asked more than 10 questions altogether.. they were all over the place.

anyway i heard from my interviewer the class size has increased to 50 this year...

I am sorry to hear the interview did not go as expected.

Its best to hold on to hope until official results are out.

Ps: Good to know that number of seats have increased this year.

Thanks for sharing the information.

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2020, 09:13
Anyone else getting impatient about final decisions post-interview? It has still been less than 2 weeks after my interview but I just want to know!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2020, 16:00
Applied on 1/15 for Tech MBA. Found out today I was waitlisted with no interview. Went to NYU undergrad so didn't submit any test scores because of their "NYU +MBA" option. I'm planning on taking the GMAT/GRE and submitting a (hopefully) high score after studying as hard as I can, hoping that will increase my rank on the waitlist. Any insight from other waitlisters is appreciated as this is my top choice program, and I'm pretty bummed to say the least.
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.63

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2020, 19:55
besaidauroch wrote:
Applied on 1/15 for Tech MBA. Found out today I was waitlisted with no interview. Went to NYU undergrad so didn't submit any test scores because of their "NYU +MBA" option. I'm planning on taking the GMAT/GRE and submitting a (hopefully) high score after studying as hard as I can, hoping that will increase my rank on the waitlist. Any insight from other waitlisters is appreciated as this is my top choice program, and I'm pretty bummed to say the least.

I think you have the right mentality - provided you score well on the GMAT/GRE, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to convert your waitlist. Make sure to keep in touch with admissions to demonstrate interest as well.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 05:24
Hi everyone,

I received my acceptance letter yesterday into the Tech MBA program. The whole process was very well laid out by Stern. Curious to know how many more people have heard back over the last week or so.

Cheers!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 08:11
Hey Jinglebells, congrats! Did you interview on the super-day? Are you international or US applicant? I think some other ppl on clearadmit also got admits the same day as you

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 09:17
Thank you. I’m an international applicant but live and work in Fintech in NYC. Interviewed in person. Not been diligent on checking activity on any online forum tbh but congrats to everyone else who made it and good luck to those waitlisted or waiting to hear back.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 12:44
Hi all! I interviewed on 2/13 for the Tech MBA. I haven't heard back but I can see that some people got notified of their acceptance.
Is there anyone who interviewed that day who is still waiting to know their response?
Thanks in advance!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 11:56
Lin53 wrote:
Hi all! I interviewed on 2/13 for the Tech MBA. I haven't heard back but I can see that some people got notified of their acceptance.
Is there anyone who interviewed that day who is still waiting to know their response?
Thanks in advance!

Have you heard back yet? I interviewed a week after and am waiting. It looks like they released the decisions in 2 batches in round 1.
Kellogg School Moderator
B
GRE 1: Q170 V164

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2020, 07:33
Got in an hour back!

Had applied in R2, got interviewed on 6th Feb and just heard back. :)

Do we have any tech MBA admits group?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2020, 22:28
Hi Everyone! We have a Tech MBA waitlist https://gmatclub.com/chat group here:

https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat.com/KBhbFOv51uoD26tFkoWpSD

Feel free to join!

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NYU Tech MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 19 Mar 2020, 22:28

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 99 posts ] 

Calling all NYU Tech MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: MsInvBanker