Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:43 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 75
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GMAT 2: 660 Q45 V35
GMAT 3: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 540 Q48 V17
GMAT 2: 630 Q49 V27
GMAT 3: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Owen(Vanderbilt) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
gaurav22nitj wrote:
karant wrote:
Hello Folks,

Is TOEFL required for Indian applicant whose undergraduate medium was English ?

Looking for a response. Please !

Thanks

No, they consider India with English as official language. So if your undergrad is from English speaking institute, TOEFL/IELTS is not required.

Thanks Gaurav !
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
WE:Accounting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Owen(Vanderbilt) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
karant wrote:
I am applying in round 2.

There are two components in the application : one is electronic and another is submission of hard copy of GMAT score and transcripts through post.

Did I understand the procedure correctly ?

I am in doubt. Plz plz help !

Thanks

My understanding is that official transcripts only need to be submitted if you are admitted and accept the offer. For purposes of the application, an electronic copy attached to your application is sufficient.

You will self-report GMAT scores in the application itself, but official scores should be sent to Vandy from the testing center prior to the application deadline.

If anyone else has a different understanding, please clarify. Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V48
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
yellowbrick422 wrote:
karant wrote:
I am applying in round 2.

There are two components in the application : one is electronic and another is submission of hard copy of GMAT score and transcripts through post.

Did I understand the procedure correctly ?

I am in doubt. Plz plz help !

Thanks

My understanding is that official transcripts only need to be submitted if you are admitted and accept the offer. For purposes of the application, an electronic copy attached to your application is sufficient.

You will self-report GMAT scores in the application itself, but official scores should be sent to Vandy from the testing center prior to the application deadline.

If anyone else has a different understanding, please clarify. Thanks!

My understanding is the same. I sent my official GMAT scores prior to the app deadline, but am only just now sending in my official college transcripts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manager
Manager
Send PM
My understanding is little different.

We need to send the official test scores through the post as evident from below lines. I doubt that reporting the scores in the application will do, and I have sent the scores through the post.

'You must self-report your official GMAT or GRE test score with your application and submit the official test score to Vanderbilt University in order for your application to be complete and your admission to be considered. Send scores to Center for Data Management, Vanderbilt University, PMB 407833, 2301 Vanderbilt Place, Nashville, TN 37240-7833. '
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hi
I am planning to apply in round 2. Was just wondering how much amount do we need to show under the financial declaration section of the application. And how much of it should be personal/other sources of funds
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
Would anyone have any idea whether applications submitted for Round 3 (March 1 Deadline) are considered for scholarship automatically?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [1]
Given Kudos: 140
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Owen '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Kudos
debjeet wrote:
Would anyone have any idea whether applications submitted for Round 3 (March 1 Deadline) are considered for scholarship automatically?

No matter when you apply to Owen (whether it is during the regular admissions rounds or during the rolling admissions phase later on) your application will be considered for scholarship money. Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
Send PM
submitted for r2!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
teleste wrote:
debjeet wrote:

No matter when you apply to Owen (whether it is during the regular admissions rounds or during the rolling admissions phase later on) your application will be considered for scholarship money. Good luck!

Thanks. This helps.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Is there any leeway in recs being submitted, or do they need to be in by tomorrow at app deadline?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Healthcare, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Submitted round 2!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [2]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
GMAT 1: 580 Q36 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q46 V35
WE:Public Relations (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Kudos