GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 09 Aug 2020, 00:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Denied
09 Feb, 2018
10 Feb 2018, 12:26
hiren2011 GMAT: 710, Q49, V38; GPA: 3.15; WE: 108 months; Canada; via Email
My recommendation reached in December. So I thought my application would be pushed out to January round. [#permalink]
Denied
09 Feb, 2018
11 Feb 2018, 03:27
gmat7m GMAT: 760, Q50, V41; GPA: 4; WE: 72 months; India; via Email [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Hi All! Could you please share the mode of interview and what kind of questions were asked?
Any tips on virtual interview?
Denied
09 Feb, 2018
11 Feb 2018, 10:25
Private, GMAT: 720, Q50, V38; GPA: 3.6; WE: 48 months; India; via Email [#permalink]
Waitlisted
09 Feb, 2018
12 Feb 2018, 06:38
fdsrocha GMAT: 710, Q51, V34; GPA: 3.3; WE: 86 months; Brazil; via Email [#permalink]
Invited to Interview
03 Jan, 2018
13 Feb 2018, 11:28
Private, GMAT: 760, Q48, V46; GPA: 3.2; WE: 60 months; United States; via Email [#permalink]
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Hello,

I was wondering if you are accepted to Tuck and want to apply to HKS the following year (while in your first semester at Tuck), can you still do the 3 year joint degree program?

Any help would be great!
Invited to Interview
10 Feb, 2018
15 Feb 2018, 01:13
figureofwrit GMAT: 750, Q49, V42; GPA: 3.5; WE: 42 months; India; via Email [#permalink]
Denied
09 Feb, 2018
20 Feb 2018, 14:34
mbsingh GMAT: 690, Q46, V40; GPA: 3.9; WE: 77 months; Canada; via Email [#permalink]
Current Student
Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Anyone who applied in the January round still yet to hear back? Getting a little anxious!
I just logged onto the Tuck portal and my Application Status still reads "submitted" - should this be reading "Under review" or something?
Current Student
Joined: 02 Jan 2018
Posts: 21
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 2.9
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
timchay wrote:
Anyone who applied in the January round still yet to hear back? Getting a little anxious!
I just logged onto the Tuck portal and my Application Status still reads "submitted" - should this be reading "Under review" or something?


timchay

No mine just says submitted too.

pk313 Few down to Hanover, but maybe it'll be similar for Skype. Fairly challenging interview, I felt. Rather behavorial, don't know if that's common.
Current Student
Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Location: Turkey
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Do you think all invitations have been sent for round 2?

Posted from my mobile device
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Does anyone know what is the approximate accepting rate after interview by invitation? Heard nothing from the admission since the skype interview in Jan.
Current Student
Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 42
Location: United States (MI)
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
2
kev524 wrote:
Does anyone know what is the approximate accepting rate after interview by invitation? Heard nothing from the admission since the skype interview in Jan.


See this link. Has the info that you are looking for.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/chances-of-g ... 30246.html
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
pentek123456 wrote:
kev524 wrote:
Does anyone know what is the approximate accepting rate after interview by invitation? Heard nothing from the admission since the skype interview in Jan.


See this link. Has the info that you are looking for.

Thanks for your sharing. My application status in the portal is still submitted. Will the status change before decision day or it will remain submitted? Getting anxious as the decision date drawing near.
Current Student
Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 42
Location: United States (MI)
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
1
kev524 wrote:
pentek123456 wrote:
kev524 wrote:
Does anyone know what is the approximate accepting rate after interview by invitation? Heard nothing from the admission since the skype interview in Jan.


See this link. Has the info that you are looking for.

Thanks for your sharing. My application status in the portal is still submitted. Will the status change before decision day or it will remain submitted? Getting anxious as the decision date drawing near.



I am assuming you applied in January round. If that is the case then you will see your application as submitted until the March 9, 2018 admission decision. On this day you will know if you got accepted or rejected. If you get accepted you might get a call on 8th or 9th March. Your portal will be updated on March 9th at 5:00 PM. That was the case for EA round. You will have to be patient for 8 days.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
I see on the Facebook Tuck 2020 group there’s already 250-ish members? Given the class size is around 300, doesn’t it mean there’s only 50 spots left?

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 42
Location: United States (MI)
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
tiduscloud wrote:
I see on the Facebook Tuck 2020 group there’s already 250-ish members? Given the class size is around 300, doesn’t it mean there’s only 50 spots left?

Posted from my mobile device


Lol thats accepted students. Not enrolled students. Not everyone who gets accepted enrolls because they might have a better offer elsewhere. Open spots available depends on how many students decide to enroll.
Current Student
Joined: 13 Nov 2014
Posts: 105
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
pentek123456 wrote:
tiduscloud wrote:
I see on the Facebook Tuck 2020 group there’s already 250-ish members? Given the class size is around 300, doesn’t it mean there’s only 50 spots left?

Posted from my mobile device


Lol thats accepted students. Not enrolled students. Not everyone who gets accepted enrolls because they might have a better offer elsewhere. Open spots available depends on how many students decide to enroll.


Also, every student might not join the group - such as me. I know it's tough, but I wouldn't worry about trying to triangulate chances or spots left. If you're a solid candidate, then you shouldn't be too worried
_________________
Gmat prep 1 600
Veritas 1 650
Veritas 2 680
Gmat prep 2 690 (48Q 37V)
Gmat prep 5 730 (47Q 42V)
Gmat prep 6 720 (48Q 41V)
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
1
Can we have a chat room for this?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
POST REPLY
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   
Moderators:
Tuck School Moderator
40 posts
Tuck School Moderator
36 posts
Feedback

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne