GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Jul 2020, 04:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2020, 07:09
Same question for me, wondering if you are in the rolling round when will they release the decision? After the interview - days, weeks?
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 17:46
Received interview invite today. Submitted application April 30th

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 00:57
deepaksharma93 wrote:
Received interview invite today. Submitted application April 30th

Congratulations deepaksharma93

You can go through some of the latest UNC interview experiences in the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/darden-197/i ... brief.html
B
GRE 1: Q165 V165

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2020, 21:30
Anyone here waiting for extended R3 decision? Would love to connect.
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2020, 21:35
vikramthomas93 wrote:

Well, I have been waitlisted from Early Action Round.
I haven't heard anything back from them. I think they have kept me out of the race for now.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 07:22
I'm waiting on R3 rolling. Their site says this, so thinking tomorrow we find out:

Applications are being reviewed in the order in which they are received. Within several weeks of submitting your complete application, you will receive a decision. Our Round 3 rolling decision release dates are planned for every other week between 20 May and 29 July. If offered admission to Darden, you will have nine days to confirm your decision to accept the offer. Please note that the deposit deadline amount listed in the table below remains unchanged for Round 3.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '22 (WL)
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 09:12
AmitPandey250 wrote:
vikramthomas93 wrote:

I haven't heard anything back from them. I think they have kept me out of the race for now.

Just heard from my WL manager that they are not taking additional international candidates from the waitlist.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 17:54
Interviewed today. Applied without GMAT. Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2020, 08:06
Anybody know when the next decisions will be released? I thought today but maybe later this week.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 670 Q43 V39
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.95
WE: Information Technology (Other)

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 10:47
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been accepted to Darden as a member of the Class of 2022, but due to concerns over the economy and coronavirus situation and family, I have decided to forego my opportunity to attend. Unfortunately, I have already signed a lease with The Pavilions at North Grounds for the Fall, and they have requested that I find someone to take over my lease. Otherwise, I will be liable for paying rent until someone takes it over.

If someone here is still looking for housing, I would really appreciate if you would consider taking up this offer. I am also happy to take some of the rent off from the lease for you to take it over ($10-$20/month for the year). If someone is interested, please message me. Again, I would really, really appreciate if someone would want to take this offer.

Thank you!
CBS J-Term School Moderator
G
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 22:27
YNWA wrote:
AmitPandey250 wrote:
vikramthomas93 wrote:

Just heard from my WL manager that they are not taking additional international candidates from the waitlist.

Does this mean that internationals are not encouraged to apply at this point?
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 22:40
Hi! I spoke to Merav F from the admissions team. She clearly told - Internationals are not encouraged to apply at the moment. They are also not looking to consider any WL International applicants. Save your money!
INSEAD School Moderator
G
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 23:00
AmitPandey250 wrote:
Hi! I spoke to Merav F from the admissions team. She clearly told - Internationals are not encouraged to apply at the moment. They are also not looking to consider any WL International applicants. Save your money!

Then why the January deferred start??? I thought it was specifically addressed for internationals...

Regards,
Pablo
CBS J-Term School Moderator
G
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 23:04
pabpinor wrote:
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Then why the January deferred start??? I thought it was specifically addressed for internationals...

Regards,
Pablo

Exactly! My thought as well. Or it is probably because the class is already full.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 23:14
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Buddy, I saw you had a similar intel shared on Kellogg thread as well (https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2530294). I am not sure what your sources are?

If schools aren't admitting any international applicants, they should proactively send out communication to everyone, like UNC did few days ago.

Lots of schools have already said that we're okay admitting you as long as you're okay with the teaching methodology (online, zoom classes, no treks etc.) followed- that's applicable to international students as well.

Unless you have received something in writing, I would consider everything else as a speculation and a mere attempt to sabotage competition.
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 23:25
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Thanks for reporting. I have to say that adcom NEVER says anything clearly. So this statement is a bit suspect.

B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 02:05
bb wrote:
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Thanks for reporting. I have to say that adcom NEVER says anything clearly. So this statement is a bit suspect.

I was just helping out!
I shared only what I got to know through recent communication with the admissions team. Of course, I can't share the official email here.
Keep reporting, and have fun!
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests
Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Jun 2020, 03:48
TheiBanker wrote:
AmitPandey250 wrote:

Buddy, I saw you had a similar intel shared on Kellogg thread as well (https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2530294). I am not sure what your sources are?

If schools aren't admitting any international applicants, they should proactively send out communication to everyone, like UNC did few days ago.

Lots of schools have already said that we're okay admitting you as long as you're okay with the teaching methodology (online, zoom classes, no treks etc.) followed- that's applicable to international students as well.

Unless you have received something in writing, I would consider everything else as a speculation and a mere attempt to sabotage competition.

Get a life. Do you think I am here to prove anyone, anything? Schools do not function the way you want them to function. But, thanks man you are following me. At least, someone is following me :) I love my followers. Do you want my Instagram? Lol!

And given proof of communication to bb. If I am wrong, he will block me.

Originally posted by TheUltimateAmit on 04 Jun 2020, 02:08.
Last edited by TheUltimateAmit on 04 Jun 2020, 03:48, edited 1 time in total.
INSEAD School Moderator
G
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 02:40
AmitPandey250 wrote:
bb wrote:
AmitPandey250 wrote:

I was just helping out!
I shared only what I got to know through recent communication with the admissions team. Of course, I can't share the official email here.
Keep reporting, and have fun!

Well, I had a call with an admissions director less than a month ago and I was encouraged to apply now.
Maybe it has changed recently with the last visa blocks, but I would wait to get a public official statement with something like that.

Regards,
Pablo
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 04:45
pabpinor wrote:

Well, I had a call with an admissions director less than a month ago and I was encouraged to apply now.
Maybe it has changed recently with the last visa blocks, but I would wait to get a public official statement with something like that.

Regards,
Pablo

Did you end up applying and have you heard back from them Pablo?
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2020, 04:45

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 304 posts ] 

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: kiryuken