GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Jul 2020, 05:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: Duke '22 (M$)
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Investment Banking (Other)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:23
DChockey08 wrote:
I’ll add: I have a computing ID number and reference number on the right side when I click on the application link. I noticed it a few days ago but can’t say when it was added.

I applied R3 and just interviewed last Monday so it’s certainly too early for a decision on my application. And there is no link to a decision on the profile. So I would guess there isn’t any correlation between the presence of those numbers and a decision/admit.

BradyMVP do you see it on yours when you log in and view your submission?

Posted from my mobile device

I do see mine now as well, I can’t say if it had been here previously but I do not believe that is was. Cannot imagine it being a flaw in the system-that would be quite a flaw!
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:29
BradyMVP wrote:
DChockey08 wrote:
I’ll add: I have a computing ID number and reference number on the right side when I click on the application link. I noticed it a few days ago but can’t say when it was added.

I applied R3 and just interviewed last Monday so it’s certainly too early for a decision on my application. And there is no link to a decision on the profile. So I would guess there isn’t any correlation between the presence of those numbers and a decision/admit.

BradyMVP do you see it on yours when you log in and view your submission?

I do see mine now as well, I can’t say if it had been here previously but I do not believe that is was. Cannot imagine it being a flaw in the system-that would be quite a flaw!

Research tells me that everyone will receive a SIS id. You need to set that id up to access your decision. In the case of OP, if you set that id up you’ll get your decision/notification
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '22 (I)

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:38
BradyMVP

Interesting...I set the ID up and that's how I got access to the SIS portal. My SIS portal is largely unpopulated except for my phone number/home address/GMAT scores...No decision in there though
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:41
BradyMVP DChockey08

Also seems a bit strange they would give every applicant a SIS where they can look up classes without giving them any info on what it means or how to set it up. The IDs just randomly showed up
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:45
davidlesgilliam wrote:
BradyMVP DChockey08

Also seems a bit strange they would give every applicant a SIS where they can look up classes without giving them any info on what it means or how to set it up. The IDs just randomly showed up

Were you given a SIS separate thereof the computing ID number and reference number that is on the right hand side of the application status page? Because if so then that may be something entirely different within itself. Or did you get the SIS/login by using the computing ID number and reference number?

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.73

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:46
Your decision won’t be hidden away in the depths of the system. It should be present on the application submission page. If someone told you your decision should be up and it isn’t, id send them an email.

And I don’t think it’s that strange. BradyMVP and I are both R3 applicants so likely do not yet have decisions.

It seems every applicant gets these ID’s.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:54
BradyMVP

So I used the Computing ID on the right-hand side to activate my SIS Portal. The SIS portal is separate from the Application Management Portal. If you Google UVA computing ID you will find instructions to activate it. You have to set up security questions etc. I also found my University ID on the "Identity & Access Management Portal" using my computing ID. Basically, when I found these IDs I just Googled info about it and found all this other stuff it unlocks.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:57
DChockey08

That's what I thought too. They're going to make it obvious. I emailed them again saying it still couldn't see it and they once again told me it was there.....So I emailed back on Thursday with screenshots of the application page showing it still says Submitted and haven't yet heard back.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2020, 14:01
Hey all, a quick update to clear the air:

I just got an email back from admissions and the email that was originally sent to me saying my decision was made was, in fact, a mistake, and my application is actually still under review.

They said I should get a status update via email in the coming week. (Not sure if that's a great sign....)

I knew I wasn't crazy/blind ;) Thank you all for your help and lets keep each other updated!
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2020, 15:29
davidlesgilliam wrote:
Hey all, a quick update to clear the air:

I just got an email back from admissions and the email that was originally sent to me saying my decision was made was, in fact, a mistake, and my application is actually still under review.

They said I should get a status update via email in the coming week. (Not sure if that's a great sign....)

I knew I wasn't crazy/blind ;) Thank you all for your help and lets keep each other updated!

Glad that you resolved that. They said within a week or in the coming week-subtle difference, the latter implies by weeks end. Given that you somehow seemingly fell into R3, unless you were previously waitlisted, it would appear that the non rolling R3 applicants will hear with you as well.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2020, 08:12
If you applied in Round 3 by the April 6 deadline and still haven't gotten an interview invite, is it a bad idea to email them and follow up?
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2020, 08:16
I would not send an email. That’s just me , I only think that’ll hurt you. It another 2-3 weeks pass by I would because at that point you have nothing to lose. To do so before notification doesn’t make a whole lot of sense imo.

International or Domestic US?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2020, 08:21
BradyMVP wrote:
I would not send an email. That’s just me , I only think that’ll hurt you. It another 2-3 weeks pass by I would because at that point you have nothing to lose. To do so before notification doesn’t make a whole lot of sense imo.

International or Domestic US?

Thanks for the help. Domestic US. If we did apply in round 3 by that deadline, will we hear a final yes/no this Wednesday (which seems to be the notification day).
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2020, 08:30
Yup if you’re US- Definitely don’t say anything if your US. Wait to see what notification they give you, hopefully it’s a WL. It could even be an invite

Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q165 V165

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 02:41
Hi folks,

Do you reckon that decisions for the extended R3 deadline in cases where interview is completed would come along with the R3 decisions (May 6th)?
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2020, 05:54
vikramthomas93 wrote:
Hi folks,

Do you reckon that decisions for the extended R3 deadline in cases where interview is completed would come along with the R3 decisions (May 6th)?

vikramthomas93

I don't think so. Following is what I see on their website

Quote:
Our Round 3 rolling decision release dates are planned for every other week between 20 May and 29 July. If offered admission to Darden, you will have nine days to confirm your decision to accept the offer.

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2020, 07:30
Hi Everyone,

Today is the decision day for Round 3 applicants. Feel free to join the Darden chatroom in the following link. There is a decision tracker built into the chatroom so you will get to know as soon someone posts a decision on the decision tracker

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050110

Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2020, 12:30
UVA Darden DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 22 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:730 (Q49 V40), GPA: 3.73, Industry: Aerospace and Defense, WE 50, heard via: phone
  • Admitted, 57 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:710, Industry: Computer Software, WE 120, heard via: phone

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2020, 13:48
Hi I had a call yesterday with a Director of Admissions and he said that they did not have a fixed date yet for the rolling bases future releases.
He mentioned that they will wait to have a significant amount of applicants.

Regards,
Pablo
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q165 V165

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2020, 06:15
pabpinor wrote:
Hi I had a call yesterday with a Director of Admissions and he said that they did not have a fixed date yet for the rolling bases future releases.
He mentioned that they will wait to have a significant amount of applicants.

Regards,
Pablo

Hi,

Are you referring to decisions for the extended Round 3 application? Also, does anyone know if an applicant from this round has heard back from adcom?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]   [#permalink] 10 May 2020, 06:15

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 304 posts ] 

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: kiryuken