GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 May 2020, 09:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 17:30
UVA Darden DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 1 minute ago, from United States, GMAT:630, GPA: 3.77, Industry: Consulting, WE 50, heard via: phone
  • Denied, 13 minutes ago, from Indonesia, GMAT:730 (Q50 V38), GPA: 3.48, Industry: Retail, WE 58, heard via: portal_update

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
19 Mar 2020, 14:00
Private, GRE: 327, Q165, V162; GPA: 3.52; WE: 42 months; United States, IL; via Phone
Received a partial tuition based scholarship as well. [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.63
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2020, 11:56
Just received a call, and have been admitted off the waitlist! For all other admits that will be attending, see you in the fall!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 200 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2020, 18:39
Have anyone received an interview invite from Darden for Round 3 as yet?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 11:20
shemanth wrote:

shemanth

From the decision tracker, I see that DChockey08 got an interview invite on April 11th. He applied in R3.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/darden-197/d ... acker.html
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.73

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 11:23
workout wrote:
shemanth wrote:

shemanth

From the decision tracker, I see that DChockey08 got an interview invite on April 11th. He applied in R3.

Indeed. Applied the day before R3 deadline, received invite e-mail on Friday 4/10.

Good luck all!
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 11:25
DChockey08 wrote:
workout wrote:

shemanth

Indeed. Applied the day before R3 deadline, received invite e-mail on Friday 4/10.

Good luck all!

Congratulations DChockey08 As part of your interview prep, you can go through some of the latest Darden interview experiences in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/darden-197/i ... brief.html
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 22:43
Hi all,

I was admitted to Darden in R2. Is there any active groups for admitted candidates?
Darden School Moderator
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 22:52
sn123b wrote:
Hi all,

I was admitted to Darden in R2. Is there any active groups for admitted candidates?

Hey there...
You can join here:

https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat.com/G9B3l1e871G31toAmQAuqz

Best wishes

Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 3.9
WE: Investment Banking (Other)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2020, 06:52
If we applied before the initial R3 deadline of April 6th, do you think we will still here our decision on/by May 6th?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 06:42
Has anyone gotten a round 3 interview invite yet?
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 09:03
Question123 wrote:
Has anyone gotten a round 3 interview invite yet?

Question123

Yes. From the decision tracker, I see 3 people who applied in R3 got the interview invites and a couple of them are done with their interviews.

Also, check this https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2495302

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.33.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.33.23 PM.png [ 87.21 KiB | Viewed 798 times ]

Schools: Darden '22 (D)
GPA: 3.48

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 10:17
[quote="Question123"]Has anyone gotten a round 3 interview invite yet?[/quote]
I applied the day after the initial deadline and received my interview request the next day.

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q165 V165

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2020, 07:51
Hi,

Do you guys know how long Darden takes to send out a decision post an interview?
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2020, 08:16
You should expect to hear mid-May would be my guess. Round three extended is rolling so figure out ~21 days after.

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '22 (I)

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 14:49
Hey Everyone!

I've got a question for you all.

I applied in Round 2 and got invited for an interview on April 1st.

I emailed admissions a week ago to check on the status of my app because I hadn't heard anything. They said I should have a decision in my portal. I've been checking my portal every day and it still just says "Submitted."

The only thing that has changed is I now have a Computing ID and Reference ID that I used to create an SIS portal. I also haven't received any emails with info.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 15:01
davidlesgilliam wrote:
Hey Everyone!

I emailed admissions a week ago to check on the status of my app because I hadn't heard anything. They said I should have a decision in my portal. I've been checking my portal every day and it still just says "Submitted."

The only thing that has changed is I now have a Computing ID and Reference ID that I used to create an SIS portal. I also haven't received any emails with info.

Hey man your dates aren’t adding up. You likely applied in R3, R2 was due way back in Jan..You wont hear back for another week or two. Confused, you made a SIS portal with the computing ID? Before receiving an invitation?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '22 (I)

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 15:12
BradyMVP wrote:
davidlesgilliam wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Hey man your dates aren’t adding up. You likely applied in R3, R2 was due way back in Jan..You wont hear back for another week or two. Confused, you made a SIS portal with the computing ID? Before receiving an invitation?

Thanks for your reply. I for sure applied in Round 2. It even says so in my portal. I submitted my app Jan 2nd and the deadline for Round 2 was Jan 6. I heard nothing until March 25th when they invited me to interview which I scheduled for April 1st.

I'd been checking my portal every day and one day I logged on and saw those IDs got added randomly. I still hadn't heard anything and only found out what the IDs were for after I Googled it. I took it as a good sign and thought they would reach out or update my portal soon, but no luck. Once I contacted them they said my decision was in the portal. I see nothing there....Weird I know.
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:16
davidlesgilliam wrote:
BradyMVP wrote:
davidlesgilliam wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for your reply. I for sure applied in Round 2. It even says so in my portal. I submitted my app Jan 2nd and the deadline for Round 2 was Jan 6. I heard nothing until March 25th when they invited me to interview which I scheduled for April 1st.

I'd been checking my portal every day and one day I logged on and saw those IDs got added randomly. I still hadn't heard anything and only found out what the IDs were for after I Googled it. I took it as a good sign and thought they would reach out or update my portal soon, but no luck. Once I contacted them they said my decision was in the portal. I see nothing there....Weird I know.

Was the SIS just recently added , or has it always been there? Do all applicants receive a SIS number or just admitted students?

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.73

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2020, 16:20
I’ll add: I have a computing ID number and reference number on the right side when I click on the application link. I noticed it a few days ago but can’t say when it was added.

I applied R3 and just interviewed last Monday so it’s certainly too early for a decision on my application. And there is no link to a decision on the profile. So I would guess there isn’t any correlation between the presence of those numbers and a decision/admit.

BradyMVP do you see it on yours when you log in and view your submission?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]   [#permalink] 26 Apr 2020, 16:20

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15    Next  [ 288 posts ] 

Calling all UVA Darden MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: kiryuken