GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 20:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Quant   Verbal   
Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2019, 01:46
Hi,
I needed help to figure out how can reach my target score of 730+. I had given the GMAT once before and got a score of 660.Even, the mocks I have been giving my score ranges from 630-650, below are the details:

Mock 1(Vertas prep)-630 -Q46V31
Mock 2(Vertas prep)-640 -Q46v32
Mock 3(Vertas prep)-650 -Q46V33

I have my GMAT scheduled in One month and am looking for any way by which i can improve my score and hit my target score of 730+. I have gone through all MGMAT guides as well as joined Magoosh Premium but I am not able to get over this score plateau. Kindly let me know what I can integrate in my study schedule or what can i do differently to reach my target score.
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82
Re: GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2019, 08:14
Hello Sanchit Narain,

A score of 660 is appreciated. Also, the target score of 730+ is not so far, and it is practically achievable. To achieve a score of 730 + various possible combinations you should remember are V37/Q50, V39/Q49, V41/Q48.

Looking a stats which you have provided in the post ( Q 46, V 31,32,33), it seems that quant score is stagnant and verbal is also not up to the expectation.But, yes it also gives a strong indication that your basics are pretty clear.

As per our experience, most aspirants like you at the time, struggle with time management. Also, rarely available shortcut, updated GMAT related questions and alternative techniques to solve questions save time creates a huge difference.

In your case, we will recommend you to follow the plan as:

Verbal – Revise your grammar basics by GMAT grammar book or Aristotle grail for sentence correction. For RC and CR, try solving the 700+ level question.

Quant – Visit our website https://www.mathrevolution.com and check our Q 51 shortcut module.Learn the quick and alternative approaches and connect with available trainers for doubts.

Keep checking your performance by taking mock tests. You may try our free diagnostic test once.

Let us know if you have further questions.

You can reach us at info@mathrevolution.com

Success is within your reach.

Good luck!
"Free Resources-30 day online access & Diagnostic Test"
"Unlimited Access to over 120 free video lessons - try it yourself"
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: LBS '22, ISB '20, IE '22
GPA: 3.6
WE: Marketing (Entertainment and Sports)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2019, 08:33
Hey, I would suggest you give official mock to get a clearer picture. Along with that, since your scores are stagnant, It shows that your weaknesses are the same. Focus on improving those.
You should order ESR for your previous exam as well.

Regards
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650   [#permalink] 08 Aug 2019, 08:33

GMAT in 1 month!- Mock scores ranging from 610-650

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics