Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:50 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 735 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 928 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3
WE:Sales (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Re: Manhatten Prep tests [#permalink]
Hello Sanya ,

Didi you check why you scored 630 , I guess its worthwhile to check that first.
If you have made some silly mistakes , maybe practice will eliminate them and your score will improve .
In case its some conceptual mistake , its such a great opportunity to learn.

MGMAT is good ; however I don't want to say anything to demoralize you at the moment.
:)

Thanks
Amol
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V31
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Accounting (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Re: Manhatten Prep tests [#permalink]
Bookmarks
bb wrote:
GMATPrep is more accurate and a better indication of your score. Depending on your test taking abilities under stress, you should be within 40 points of GMATPrep (this is a generalization). That assumes of course, you have taken GMATprep tests only once and did not encounter any questions you have done before.

Could someone please clarify what is GMATPrep? Do we refer to GMATClub when we say GMATPREP? Or do we refer to OG/GMAC question bank and the 2 free OG CATs everyone gets?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 386 [2]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: Accounting, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Manhatten Prep tests [#permalink]