Last visit was: 19 May 2024, 05:50 It is currently 19 May 2024, 05:50
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10064 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Yes I am waiting for R2 results!!!!! any chance of early decisions? anything similar happened in R1?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
fastfury wrote:
Yes I am waiting for R2 results!!!!! any chance of early decisions? anything similar happened in R1?

Same here.
I need to hear some good news!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [2]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.3
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Kudos
No decisions earlier than date posted. FYI, it took a while to get the email, so keep checking your application website for status update on the date of decisions.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Purvil311 wrote:
No decisions earlier than date posted. FYI, it took a while to get the email, so keep checking your application website for status update on the date of decisions.

Agreed.
Tepper doesn't seem to entertain the idea of early decision.
In a way that is a good thing. See the people going nuts yesterday for a phone call from Tuck. In November round (for Tuck) that I applied to, I didn't know so I was spared of that agony.
Wait is frustrating, but worse case is when you know someone else found out their fate and I haven't.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 2.81
WE:Asset Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Safe to say these next few days are going to be murder on the nerves :-P

Best of luck, everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 79 [0]
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
One more day...All the best to everyone :thumbup: :thumbup:
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10064 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Rohit6 wrote:
One more day...All the best to everyone :thumbup: :thumbup:

All the best! Looks like you already have an admit from ISB. :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 670 Q43 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Hello guys,

I need some advice.
I received an email from Tepper saying that my transcripts did not show the grading scale of my university and that I need to show it to the admission's office. However, my university does not show the grading scale because it is usual, in Brazil, to use the zero to ten scale. What should I do? There are no papers in my university that shows the grading scales.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
BrunoP wrote:
Hello guys,

I need some advice.
I received an email from Tepper saying that my transcripts did not show the grading scale of my university and that I need to show it to the admission's office. However, my university does not show the grading scale because it is usual, in Brazil, to use the zero to ten scale. What should I do? There are no papers in my university that shows the grading scales.

Thanks

Hey Bruno, that happened to me as well. I have studied at Brazil, just like you. I sent them the minimum criteria necessary to be approved and they accepted it.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 670 Q43 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Cide wrote:
BrunoP wrote:
Hello guys,

I need some advice.

Thanks

Hey Bruno, that happened to me as well. I have studied at Brazil, just like you. I sent them the minimum criteria necessary to be approved and they accepted it.

Hi Cide, thanks for your reply.

You just sent the number in an email or a document showing this number? My concern is that they are only accepting documents at this point of my application and I don't have any document to prove the minimum criteria of my university.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
BrunoP wrote:
Cide wrote:
BrunoP wrote:
Hello guys,

I need some advice.

Thanks

Hi Cide, thanks for your reply.

You just sent the number in an email or a document showing this number? My concern is that they are only accepting documents at this point of my application and I don't have any document to prove the minimum criteria of my university.

Now I understand your point. I had that on my transcript.
Anyway, I think you could e-mail the adcom explaining the criteria and that it will take a few days to have a document showing it.

Best of luck!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [1]
Send PM