It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 06:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

SP Jain

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Mar 2016
Posts: 45

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 23

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: ISB '18
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2017, 01:28
1
This post received
KUDOS
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 23

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 Jun 2015
Posts: 236

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 5

Location: Singapore
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2017, 01:33
SP Jain is a good school in India, specially for operations.
Average placement last time I checked was somewhere around 18L I guess. You may check latest stats on web site.
They do have a global MBA as well. I have seen there campus in Singapore and is pretty descent.
Again it depends on what are you comparing it with.

happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 5

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 367

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 197

Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.65
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2017, 03:50
happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?



Hi happyavi23

I can answer the last of your questions..

SP Jain do have a global MBA course
Its a tri city program at Dubai - Singapore and Sydney

Check on SP Jain Dubai Website ...you will get all the details...
_________________

Compilation of Blogs by Mike Mcgarry - Magoosh

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 197

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Mar 2016
Posts: 45

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 23

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: ISB '18
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2017, 00:36
mihir0710 wrote:
happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?



Hi happyavi23

I can answer the last of your questions..

SP Jain do have a global MBA course
Its a tri city program at Dubai - Singapore and Sydney

Check on SP Jain Dubai Website ...you will get all the details...


Thanks for the information ....

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 23

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 367

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 197

Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.65
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2017, 12:51
happyavi23 wrote:
mihir0710 wrote:
happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?



Hi happyavi23

I can answer the last of your questions..

SP Jain do have a global MBA course
Its a tri city program at Dubai - Singapore and Sydney

Check on SP Jain Dubai Website ...you will get all the details...


Thanks for the information ....


:)
_________________

Compilation of Blogs by Mike Mcgarry - Magoosh

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 197

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Mar 2016
Posts: 45

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 23

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: ISB '18
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 01:51
Rohit6 wrote:
SP Jain is a good school in India, specially for operations.
Average placement last time I checked was somewhere around 18L I guess. You may check latest stats on web site.
They do have a global MBA as well. I have seen there campus in Singapore and is pretty descent.
Again it depends on what are you comparing it with.

happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?


thanks for the info.... I really appreciate.... I want to ask u whether to go for normal 2 years MBA or Global MBA ? wat is your experience ?

coz some people are saying that placements for normal MBA is better than global MBA !

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 23

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 Jun 2015
Posts: 236

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 5

Location: Singapore
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: SP Jain [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 01:58
If you have an option, choose the regular 2 year MBA. That's there flagship program.
If you want global exposure choose a top-rank international program. SP Jain isn't known outside India.
Hope this helps.

happyavi23 wrote:
Rohit6 wrote:
SP Jain is a good school in India, specially for operations.
Average placement last time I checked was somewhere around 18L I guess. You may check latest stats on web site.
They do have a global MBA as well. I have seen there campus in Singapore and is pretty descent.
Again it depends on what are you comparing it with.

happyavi23 wrote:
Is the SP jain good to consider in India ?
what is the average package for palcements ?
n Do they have Global MBA course ?


thanks for the info.... I really appreciate.... I want to ask u whether to go for normal 2 years MBA or Global MBA ? wat is your experience ?

coz some people are saying that placements for normal MBA is better than global MBA !

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 5

Re: SP Jain   [#permalink] 07 Apr 2017, 01:58
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
SP Jain Global MBA placements happyavi23 1 06 Apr 2017, 22:56
Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all SP Jain MGB Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! Narenn 5 05 Jul 2017, 10:31
Experts publish their posts in the topic SP Jain GMBA: Calling all Applicants (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! Narenn 4 31 Jul 2016, 22:04
Experts publish their posts in the topic S.P. Jain GMBA: Calling all Applicants (Jan'16 Intake) Class of 2016!! Narenn 12 15 Mar 2016, 10:54
MGB Program at SP Jain prernabellara 2 12 Sep 2015, 07:30
Display posts from previous: Sort by

SP Jain

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aerien, BrushMyQuant



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.