It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 21:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 27 Apr 2015
Posts: 41

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 3

Location: India
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Technology
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V32
GMAT 2: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Reviews Badge
Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2017, 22:37
ss3617 wrote:
Hi shekhar_2017,

Congratulations on your score.

I could relate many things in you. I have just begun my preparations and will hopefully get a good score. Your debrief has really helped and has given me a lot of confidence. All the best for your other phases.

Regards,


I am glad it was helpful
all the best for your exam

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 3

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2017
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 50 [1], given: 31

Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 07:52
1
This post received
KUDOS
eimsav wrote:
What was the number of mistakes you did in quant and verbal?


in verbal, the first section has 8 questions counted towards the score.
the second has 7, third has 7, fourth has 8.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Verbal.

Similarly quant has 7,7,7,7 in its sections respectively.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Quant as well.

Hope that helps.
_________________

A kudo a day keeps the doctor away.

Kudos [?]: 50 [1], given: 31

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2016
Posts: 64

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 90

CAT Tests
Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2017, 23:25
DIII wrote:
eimsav wrote:
What was the number of mistakes you did in quant and verbal?


in verbal, the first section has 8 questions counted towards the score.
the second has 7, third has 7, fourth has 8.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Verbal.

Similarly quant has 7,7,7,7 in its sections respectively.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Quant as well.

Hope that helps.


bb DIII, Any idea why the average difficulty chart shows points for incorrect in the 3rd and 4th quartiles whereas the time pie charts indicate no incorrect questions in the 3rd and 4th quartile.
Attachments

ESR.PNG
ESR.PNG [ 55.54 KiB | Viewed 183 times ]

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 90

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 29 May 2017
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 31

Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 00:12
KGump wrote:
DIII wrote:
eimsav wrote:
What was the number of mistakes you did in quant and verbal?


in verbal, the first section has 8 questions counted towards the score.
the second has 7, third has 7, fourth has 8.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Verbal.

Similarly quant has 7,7,7,7 in its sections respectively.

so according to his ESR, he made a total of 3 mistakes in Quant as well.

Hope that helps.


bb DIII, Any idea why the average difficulty chart shows points for incorrect in the 3rd and 4th quartiles whereas the time pie charts indicate no incorrect questions in the 3rd and 4th quartile.


Actually, he made a mistake in the 4th quartile as evident from the percent correct sections of the ESR. Also, the in the ESR if you make no mistake then it falls down to the middle, that's why there is a node in the 3rd quartile as well, in some ESRs(even mine) I think there is no node if there is no incorrect answer. Maybe they updated the ESR.
The weird thing here is that he made a mistake in the 4th quartile but it is not evident in the pie charts.
_________________

A kudo a day keeps the doctor away.

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 31

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2016
Posts: 64

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 90

CAT Tests
Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 01:04
DIII wrote:

Actually, he made a mistake in the 4th quartile as evident from the percent correct sections of the ESR. Also, the in the ESR if you make no mistake then it falls down to the middle, that's why there is a node in the 3rd quartile as well, in some ESRs(even mine) I think there is no node if there is no incorrect answer. Maybe they updated the ESR.
The weird thing here is that he made a mistake in the 4th quartile but it is not evident in the pie charts.


Ya, i dont understand why its like that in some ESR's and different in others. Logically, it makes sense to leave the node blank and no sense to mark it randomly at medium. and yeah the mistakes no being evident in the pie chart is what i am confused about.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 90

Re: 600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached   [#permalink] 11 Nov 2017, 01:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 45 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

600 to 770 gmat-debrief-770-q50-v45. Attention deficiency ESR attached

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.