It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 03:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

  post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Nov 2011
Posts: 49

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 8

GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:29
quy555888 wrote:
Just when I started losing my hope, I woke up to an invite email :)
Got the email at 2:40pm Central Time and based in Vietnam. Good luck everyone!!

Had same experience..fantastic morning.

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 8

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2014
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.77
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:30
loivoq wrote:
quy555888 wrote:
Just when I started losing my hope, I woke up to an invite email :)
Got the email at 2:40pm Central Time and based in Vietnam. Good luck everyone!!


Hi quy555888, when did you submit your application?


Hi loivog, I submitted my application about 4 days before the deadline

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:41
quy555888 wrote:
loivoq wrote:
quy555888 wrote:
Just when I started losing my hope, I woke up to an invite email :)
Got the email at 2:40pm Central Time and based in Vietnam. Good luck everyone!!


Hi quy555888, when did you submit your application?


Hi loivog, I submitted my application about 4 days before the deadline


Given that I submitted my application 6-7 hours before the deadline, my only hope is that they are going FIFO basis and that there is still a chance of getting an invite! :P

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:46
Hey guys! Got the "status update" email at 2:40 pm CST. I am from India and I work in the pharma industry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:46
hardev444 wrote:
Hey guys! Got the "status update" email at 2:40 pm CST. I am from India and I work in the pharma industry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Congrats man! When did you submit your app?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:47
On Sep 14th

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:47
hardev444 wrote:
On Sep 14th

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Cool, thanks buddy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2016
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 20:56
bitspankaj wrote:

Given that I submitted my application 6-7 hours before the deadline, my only hope is that they are going FIFO basis and that there is still a chance of getting an invite! :P


Please don't get my hopes up seeing as I've pretty much already accepted my fate of rejection. I submitted like 15 minutes before the deadline....

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 21:20
columbiahopeful wrote:
bitspankaj wrote:

Given that I submitted my application 6-7 hours before the deadline, my only hope is that they are going FIFO basis and that there is still a chance of getting an invite! :P


Please don't get my hopes up seeing as I've pretty much already accepted my fate of rejection. I submitted like 15 minutes before the deadline....

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device


Haha! I have a feeling both of us will get an interview invite today! Stay positive! Beer on you if we get it? :D

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2016
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 21:31
bitspankaj wrote:
columbiahopeful wrote:
bitspankaj wrote:

Given that I submitted my application 6-7 hours before the deadline, my only hope is that they are going FIFO basis and that there is still a chance of getting an invite! :P


Please don't get my hopes up seeing as I've pretty much already accepted my fate of rejection. I submitted like 15 minutes before the deadline....

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device


Haha! I have a feeling both of us will get an interview invite today! Stay positive! Beer on you if we get it? :D


Gladly my friend. Gladly!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2016
Posts: 23

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 21:32
For international students scheduling your interviews off-campus, did you guys put surrounding countries as well? I'm from a pretty small country so I put down three other neighboring countries in case they don't have alums where I live. I don't know if this was a good idea...

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 22:56
.

Last edited by happli19 on 17 Oct 2016, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Aug 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Location: Ukraine
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 23:44
Hi everyone!
Got an invitation for an interview yesterday at 10-40 (GMT +3 timezone).
I am from Ukraine. Gonna to held interview off-campus.
Does anybody have any tips for preparing for an interview? What is gonna be about?

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 06:27
All the best to all folks hoping for a positive outcome today!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2016
Posts: 108

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 3

Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 06:39
bitspankaj wrote:
All the best to all folks hoping for a positive outcome today!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Good luck!


I expect first batch at 9:30am Chicago time.

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2016
Posts: 41

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 3

GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 06:42
KronicXD wrote:
bitspankaj wrote:
All the best to all folks hoping for a positive outcome today!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Good luck!


I expect first batch at 9:30am Chicago time.


Why 9:30am CT?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 3

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2016
Posts: 108

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 3

Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 06:48
1
This post received
KUDOS
Thats when the first batch came yesterday

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 3

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2016
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 8

GRE 1: 330 Q165 V165
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 06:58
Waiting for the ding today. Best of luck everyone who got interviews, that's already a great accomplishment. I'm afraid this may be the last time I visit the Booth forum

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 8

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2016
Posts: 41

Kudos [?]: 17 [1], given: 3

GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 07:04
1
This post received
KUDOS
Not sure if there are a lot of people on here that have seen Gladiator but...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1f/1f8610f1 ... a27ba3.jpg

Good luck all!

Kudos [?]: 17 [1], given: 3

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2016
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 07:11
brownbear99 wrote:
Not sure if there are a lot of people on here that have seen Gladiator but...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1f/1f8610f1 ... a27ba3.jpg

Good luck all!


Are you telling me there are people that haven't seen that movie?! One of the best movies of all time.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!   [#permalink] 14 Oct 2016, 07:11

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  34    Next  [ 665 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

  post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: rohan2345



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.