It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 20:43

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Ross R1 | Kellogg R1 | Darden R1 | Tepper R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2016, 03:58
viramshah wrote:
maiebh wrote:
viramshah wrote:
Does Haas release admits on a rolling basis post interview for international students or is it all on the decision day?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

From their website: "We communicate with applicants through email. Admissions decisions will be released on the notification deadline for each round. You will receive an email from our office at that time, instructing you to check your online application status."

Thanks, the status report on the application says - "Once you have interviewed, your application will be reviewed on an ongoing basis up until the decision deadline" which is why I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

They will be reviewed on a rolling basis, but decision announcements will go out for everyone on the 15th of December.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 73 [0], given: 916

Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q42 V44
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V39
GMAT 4: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2016, 14:01
Exactly 11 days after my application went to 'Under review', today I received an interview invitation. Will interview off-campus and will report what the process is. No clear time frame is mentioned, but tomorrow I will most probably set my interview location (will travel abroad).

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?

Manager
Manager
B

Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.35

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2016, 14:32
bgpower wrote:
Exactly 11 days after my application went to 'Under review', today I received an interview invitation. Will interview off-campus and will report what the process is. No clear time frame is mentioned, but tomorrow I will most probably set my interview location (will travel abroad).

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!! Mine when into review on the same day as you...fingers crossed.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Nonprofit, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 2.9
WE: Project Management (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2016, 20:19
vbblr wrote:
HaddyPainkiller wrote:
arcanerain wrote:
My application has been under review for over 12 days now. Guess that invite is not coming

Is there any Indian who has received an interview invite?

I haven't heard any, none of clearadmit either. I did notice the last Indian invite reported for R1 2015 was Dec 1. Anyone know till what date does Haas send out invites? This is a crazy long wait :/

According to last year's thread, people received interview invites 4 days before decision day (WTF :roll:). Apparently this did not impact whether candidates were accepted (e.g. ppl who were invited 4 days before decisions also received acceptances)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 0

Humans of Haas Podcast: Two MBA Love stories [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2016, 22:00
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Humans of Haas Podcast: Two MBA Love stories

Tianyi Ma, MBA 17, and Joanna-Xiaojun Guo, MBA 18, fell in love and married in China before Tianyi enrolled in the full-time Berkeley MBA; when Joanna visited him, she also fell in love with Berkeley, set her sights on the program, and joined him a year later.

Joyce Barua and Mate De Quesada, both MBA 16, fell for each other in their native Peru, where they were not always comfortable being out as a lesbian couple. They enrolled together in the Berkeley MBA program, and it was there, as students, that their relationship blossomed into marriage.

The couples’ love stories—both deeply entwined with their Berkeley MBA experiences—are featured in the 3rd episode of the Humans of Haas podcast, "Love at Haas."The podcast is produced by Hady Barry, MBA 17, and a team of classmates, to connect and showcase the full-time Berkeley MBA community. The first two episodes covered "Vets at Haas" and "The Politics of Hair."

Tianyi & Joanna

The "Love at Haas" episode opens with a loungy tune with a mellow samba beat: "Do you know that your smile makes me blind...” It’s Joanna’s voice: she wrote, performed, and recorded the song as a gift to Tianyi after they had been dating just four months.

The two take turns telling the story of how they met while working at Johnson & Johnson: she in Beijing, he in Guangzhou. When Tianyi saw her dancing and singing on stage at an annual company gala, he was smitten.

“She was super, super attractive, and that’s why I wanted to approach her,” he recounts.

After a long-distance relationship that involved 26 round-trips from Guangzhou to Beijing, the couple married. “He convinced my heart by keeping his promise,” Joanna says.

But they again were separated by distance when Tianyi enrolled at Berkeley-Haas. “He was experiencing some life-changing experiences, sometimes exciting and sometimes exhausting…It was also very inspiring that he shared the story of Haas, the things he had gone through, and the people he met,” she says.

After hearing those stories, and making a two-week trip to Berkeley, Joanna fell “deeply in love with this community, and it made me more determined that I wanted to come to this school.”  And she did.

Mate & Joyce

When Joyce Barua and Mate De Quesada arrived in Berkeley to pursue their MBAs, “they were both nervous and excited, expecting an adventure. But little did they know how instrumental Haas would be in shaping their relationship,” says host Zarrah Birdie, MBA 17, to introduce couple’s story.

Mate & Joyce knew each other as kids, but when they met later at their jobs, they became close friends and even double-dated. Within a year they realized that what they felt for each other was “much more than friends.”  Yet the lesbian community in Lima was tiny and insular, and they they ended up feeling like “castaways” when they split with their girlfriends and moved in with each other. 

"At Haas we wanted to be out from the start, but we wanted to be cautious,” Joyce says. “Even though it seemed like a very open community, we did not want to alienate people. Now that I think about it, it sounds so silly, but it was something new for us. No one was surprised. It was ok, it was normal.”

After an exhausting start to school and some hellish afternoons assembling Ikea furniture, Joyce and Mate settled into the rhythms of MBA life. “We were growing up as a couple. We were not those forever-friends that lived together back in Lima, who only felt safe in their house, and had to explain to everyone why they spent so much time together. We were a legitimate couple that built their own furniture, that opened bank accounts, and could ultimately say to anyone ‘That is my partner,’” Mate says.

When the couple spent the summer apart at internships in Seattle and San Francisco, they decided they didn’t want to be separated again. “I didn't feel complete without her,” Mate says. “I realized I wanted to propose.”

Even with the comfort they had found in their new community, the couple—still wary of negative comments—hesitated before they posted an engagement photo on Facebook. They needn’t have been: they found an outpouring of support.

“Haas definitely had a big impact on our relationship, and on ourselves,” Mate says. “Even if we end up going back home after the MBA, we are now much more empowered, and I feel we will fight harder for our rights and our happiness.”

"Love at Haas" podcast credits:
Producer and Editor: Hady Barry, MBA 17 

Host: Zarrah Birdie, MBA 17

Coaches: Zarrah Birdie & Rachel Adams, MBA 17

Recording & Editing: Matan Selon, MBA 17

Photography: Howard O, MBA 17

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

ISB Thread Master

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 11

Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 06:28
To all the folks whose app is under review can you please share your status report. Mine reads:
"Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision." Does this translate to a "ding"

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 2

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 06:44
HaddyPainkiller wrote:
To all the folks whose app is under review can you please share your status report. Mine reads:
"Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision." Does this translate to a "ding"

Mine says the same.

Trying not to read too much into it. :|

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 2

ISB Thread Master

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 06:48
Prawn wrote:
HaddyPainkiller wrote:

Mine says the same.

Trying not to read too much into it. :|

Anyone who received interview invite, can you remember what your status report read?

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.27
WE: Sales (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:16
HaddyPainkiller wrote:

Mine still says "under review". Your status could be a ding or a waitlist?

ISB Thread Master

Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:21
gdyste wrote:
HaddyPainkiller wrote:

My dear,

Please click Status report at the bottom.
Attachments

IMG_20161122_215343.jpg
IMG_20161122_215343.jpg [ 297.26 KiB | Viewed 2762 times ]

Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:34
HaddyPainkiller wrote:
gdyste wrote:
HaddyPainkiller wrote:

My dear,

Yes, that is what I did. Here is the screenshot.
Attachments

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.34.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.34.14 AM.png [ 14 KiB | Viewed 2780 times ]

ISB Thread Master

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:40
Quote:
My dear,

And.. What does the status description read?

Manager
Manager

Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:43
HaddyPainkiller wrote:
Quote:
My dear,

"Status Description
Your application is ready for review, but we may need additional materials before a final decision can be made. Please read the note below, which indicates what is missing from your application. Please feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions regarding these documents.

Additional Notes:
We will require an official transcript from -my undergrad university- if you are invited to interview. "

ISB Thread Master

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 08:48
gdyste wrote:
HaddyPainkiller wrote:
Quote:
My dear,

"Status Description
Your application is ready for review, but we may need additional materials before a final decision can be made. Please read the note below, which indicates what is missing from your application. Please feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions regarding these documents.

Additional Notes:
We will require an official transcript from -my undergrad university- if you are invited to interview. "

Thanks. That clarifies some of the things I read on MBA livewire. Your application is "ready for review" and not "under review". Wait for few days and then check again. It should then read your application is "under review"
Attachments

IMG_20161122_221728.jpg
IMG_20161122_221728.jpg [ 275.9 KiB | Viewed 2765 times ]

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Humans of Haas Podcast: Two MBA Love Stories [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2016, 09:00
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Humans of Haas Podcast: Two MBA Love Stories

Tianyi Ma, MBA 17, and Joanna-Xiaojun Guo, MBA 18, fell in love and married in China before Tianyi enrolled in the full-time Berkeley MBA; when Joanna visited him, she also fell in love with Berkeley, set her sights on the program, and joined him a year later.

Joyce Barua and Mate De Quesada, both MBA 16, fell for each other in their native Peru, where they were not always comfortable being out as a lesbian couple. They enrolled together in the Berkeley MBA program, and it was there, as students, that their relationship blossomed into marriage.

The couples’ love stories—both deeply entwined with their Berkeley MBA experiences—are featured in the 3rd episode of the Humans of Haas podcast, "Love at Haas."The podcast is produced by Hady Barry, MBA 17, and a team of classmates, to connect and showcase the full-time Berkeley MBA community. The first two episodes covered "Vets at Haas" and "The Politics of Hair."

Tianyi & Joanna

The "Love at Haas" episode opens with a loungy tune with a mellow samba beat: "Do you know that your smile makes me blind...” It’s Joanna’s voice: she wrote, performed, and recorded the song as a gift to Tianyi after they had been dating just four months.

The two take turns telling the story of how they met while working at Johnson & Johnson: she in Beijing, he in Guangzhou. When Tianyi saw her dancing and singing on stage at an annual company gala, he was smitten.

“She was super, super attractive, and that’s why I wanted to approach her,” he recounts.

After a long-distance relationship that involved 26 round-trips from Guangzhou to Beijing, the couple married. “He convinced my heart by keeping his promise,” Joanna says.

But they again were separated by distance when Tianyi enrolled at Berkeley-Haas. “He was experiencing some life-changing experiences, sometimes exciting and sometimes exhausting…It was also very inspiring that he shared the story of Haas, the things he had gone through, and the people he met,” she says.

After hearing those stories, and making a two-week trip to Berkeley, Joanna fell “deeply in love with this community, and it made me more determined that I wanted to come to this school.”  And she did. (Listen to the podcast for the surprise ending!)

Mate & Joyce

When Joyce Barua and Mate De Quesada arrived in Berkeley to pursue their MBAs, “they were both nervous and excited, expecting an adventure. But little did they know how instrumental Haas would be in shaping their relationship,” says host Zarrah Birdie, MBA 17, to introduce couple’s story.

Mate & Joyce knew each other as kids, but when they met later at their jobs, they became close friends and even double-dated. Within a year they realized that what they felt for each other was “much more than friends.”  Yet the lesbian community in Lima was tiny and insular, and they they ended up feeling like “castaways” when they split with their girlfriends and moved in with each other. 

"At Haas we wanted to be out from the start, but we wanted to be cautious,” Joyce says. “Even though it seemed like a very open community, we did not want to alienate people. Now that I think about it, it sounds so silly, but it was something new for us. No one was surprised. It was ok, it was normal.”

After an exhausting start to school and some hellish afternoons assembling Ikea furniture, Joyce and Mate settled into the rhythms of MBA life. “We were growing up as a couple. We were not those forever-friends that lived together back in Lima, who only felt safe in their house, and had to explain to everyone why they spent so much time together. We were a legitimate couple that built their own furniture, that opened bank accounts, and could ultimately say to anyone ‘That is my partner,’” Mate says.

When the couple spent the summer apart at internships in Seattle and San Francisco, they decided they didn’t want to be separated again. “I didn't feel complete without her,” Mate says. “I realized I wanted to propose.”

Even with the comfort they had found in their new community, the couple—still wary of negative comments—hesitated before they posted an engagement photo on Facebook. They needn’t have been: they found an outpouring of support.

“Haas definitely had a big impact on our relationship, and on ourselves,” Mate says. “Even if we end up going back home after the MBA, we are now much more empowered, and I feel we will fight harder for our rights and our happiness.”

"Love at Haas" podcast credits:
Producer and Editor: Hady Barry, MBA 17 

Host: Zarrah Birdie, MBA 17

Coaches: Zarrah Birdie & Rachel Adams, MBA 17

Recording & Editing: Matan Selon, MBA 17

Photography: Howard O, MBA 17

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
P
Affiliations: GMAT Club

Kudos [?]: 3850 [0], given: 2464

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 03:17

Blast from the Past: Interview debriefs of previous Haas applicants

fbpointgod10 wrote:
I interviewed last night with an alum based in Seattle. She chose a local coffee shop in her neighborhood. This was my 8th and final interview of R1. It was also the most casual (Berkeley, go figure). She started off by explaining that the Haas interview was a way for the school to keep the alumni involved and also a way for Haas to market the school to the interviewee. This really set me at ease. She spent 10 minutes telling me about her path to Haas and what she has been up to since (she was an 01 grad). She let me in on some idiosyncrasies of the program. The next 30 minutes were spent on answering the typical questions: Tell me about yourself? Why MBA? Why Haas? ST/LT goals? How will you contribute/participate at Haas?
She was really interested in digging a little deeper into answers. She wanted to ensure that I was ready to become an active member of the school. She specified that since Haas is a public school that it was not privy to a lot of the lavish extras that other top schools are. The school depends on student-led initiatives, events, planning, etc.
She ended by telling me what happens next in the process - she provides her feedback to the ADCOM and she doesn't hear anything again unless I am admitted. Once admitted, she and many others will turn on the charm offensive to ensure that you accept the offer. She closed by saying that she gets the opportunity to do just that.

My overall impression is that the Haas interview plays only a marginal role in the assessment process. Much like GSB, it seems that you can do more harm than good during an interview. That said, the interaction with this particular alum worked on me as I am excited to hear back from Haas!

Elmo27 wrote:
Had my interview as well a couple weeks ago. Definitely very comprehensive; a lot of questions asked in which the interviewer really wanted to know what was in my head. I actually saw this as a good thing. I interviewed with another school of similar caliber to Berkeley, but I question how much information the interviewer got from the basic questions asked. I definitely think that Haas is putting a lot more effort in making sure they have certain traits in candidates that would fit with the culture. I'm hoping for a good result this round. Good luck to you liera.

"Super Saturday" Experience
giapocalypse wrote:

I attended Super Saturday and had an absolutely amazing time. As for the interview itself, it was extremely friendly and conversational. The interviewer was excited to share anecdotes about her time at Haas, and we spent most of the time chatting about what I've liked about my roles and industries, hobbies, and what I hope to get out of my MBA experience. I felt as if she really wanted to get to know me both personally and professionally. Other students I spoke with had different interview experiences: some received some out-of-the-box creative questions, while others received a lot of behavioral questions. Others had a much more structured interview. My advice is to review the Haas defining principles beforehand and show your love and fit for the school.

For those waiting to interview or waiting for an interview invite, best of luck!!! Rooting for you all!

100+ Interview Debriefs from GMAT Club members

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
P
Affiliations: GMAT Club

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 03:20

Blast from the Past: Notes from Berkeley Haas Visit

KaptainK wrote:

• Parking
    o After 14 hour journey from philly to san jose due to flight delay and 3 hours sleep before driving to Berkeley, I spent 2 hours looking for parking‼ YES, 2 hours. Don’t drive. Take public transportation. I can’t explain how frustrating it is to spend 2hrs just for parking.
• Q&A with admissions (Cindy J Millette)
    o My day started out with quick 20 minutes talk (no slides) by Cindy. She just explained what they are looking for – academics, experience, personal qualities and fit. About 20 students showed up. People asked few questions – none of them were profound in nature.
• Lunch w/ current students
    o Four SYs came to take us to lunch. We were supposed to have lunch at faculty lounge (or something) but since that was under construction, they took us to ‘Free house’. Nice food.
    o The student I talked to a lot is interested in going to startups and that’s what he is really working on. Proactively reaching out, travelling to SFO frequently and developing network as a part of VC club. Apparently only 6 people are selected to be a part of VC club. I didn’t probe why there is a ‘selection’ process.
    o All students I met are soft spoken and hesitant to share anything about them until asked. Confidence without attitude? May be. May be not.
• Campus tour and info session with student ambassadors
    o After lunch, we were taken on a tour. It took approximately 5 minutes. All Haas is located in a very small area. Also, all the facilities are shared by undergraduates which means less space/rooms available during mid-terms and finals. New building, scheduled to open in 2017, is under construction to solve this problem.
    o Student ambassadors did a very nice job presenting about courses, experiential learning opportunities and student life. They also answered lot of questions from courses to living in Berkeley.
• Marketing Class
    o This was the most interesting part of my visit. Class material or Prof was not that interesting. Students were interesting. None of them had a formal shirt. I saw few ripped jeans and a short. One dude has an earring but not in the place you would usually think. Couple of dudes have very interesting hair dos (Adam Levine came to my mind) paired with full rimmed glasses. One lady sported a water bottle which said ‘Women are not small men’. One dude was walking around with no shoes – may be this is a new thing.
• Random notes/observations
    o Learned that there are more than 30 Jewish students among two classes. One of students we had lunch with is the president of Jewish club.
    o Most of the male undergrads I saw had long hair.
    o 1bed/1bath rents at $2000. Almost all single students share big houses on the north side of campus (rent $900 per person).

Shoot if you guys have any questions/comments.

100+ Interview Debriefs from GMAT Club members

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V38
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 04:43
To European candidates..

Has any of you been invited?

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q42 V44
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V39
GMAT 4: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 05:13
Yes, on Monday.

Let me use the post to give you an idea on the interview procedure.

Straight in the interview invitation e-mail, they tell you on-campus interviews are not available in the next 3 weeks (basically until Dec 15th). That's why you choose a location for an off-campus interview. Starting with a continent, you choose from a predefined list of countries with trained Haas alumni. Once you choose country and city (1 city in smaller countries a 2-3 in bigger ones), you automatically get the contacts of your interviewer and you reach out :)

All interviews should happen until Dec 9th (at least as per Haas' e-mail), although I have read that in previous years interview invites have been sent out on decision day as well.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Concentration: Technology
Schools: Darden '19 (A)

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2016, 07:07
bgpower wrote:
Yes, on Monday.

Let me use the post to give you an idea on the interview procedure.

Straight in the interview invitation e-mail, they tell you on-campus interviews are not available in the next 3 weeks (basically until Dec 15th). That's why you choose a location for an off-campus interview. Starting with a continent, you choose from a predefined list of countries with trained Haas alumni. Once you choose country and city (1 city in smaller countries a 2-3 in bigger ones), you automatically get the contacts of your interviewer and you reach out :)

All interviews should happen until Dec 9th (at least as per Haas' e-mail), although I have read that in previous years interview invites have been sent out on decision day as well.

Good luck!

Does your application status on the portal change once you've been invited to interview? Also, how long do you have to send them your transcripts?

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!!   [#permalink] 23 Nov 2016, 07:07

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  25    Next  [ 484 posts ] 

Calling all Haas (Berkeley) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2019)!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap