Last visit was: 14 Jul 2024, 07:27 It is currently 14 Jul 2024, 07:27
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 253
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Joined: 08 Nov 2023
Posts: 80
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 253
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Joined: 05 Dec 2018
Posts: 246
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hello,
   Yes, you can find the latest updates on the MBA Admission deadlines here: https://www.goalisb.com/mba-admission-deadlines
The new deadlines are not yet available where the old deadline still shows on this page. This was recently updated.

All the best!
prashi1503 wrote:
Do we have any page where we have list of all B schools round 1 deadline in India/ globally ?

­
Manager
Manager
Joined: 23 Dec 2016
Posts: 103
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hi Aspirants
Manager
Manager
Joined: 23 Dec 2016
Posts: 103
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hi Aspirants
Mentoring minds has been helping applicants realize their dreams since 2022. Started with a purpose to provide lifelong affordable mentorship (MBA admissions/SCM/CA guidance, Campus placements and post MBA lateral job jumps).
26 conversions in 2022 & 36 conversions in 2023. I Provide an End to End support starting with Profile evaluation. My sessions involve support for applications, SOPs, Essays, WAT, Extempores and mock interviews.

I am having an open house tomorrow on Sunday, any one who wants to have a profile evaluation for free needs to just drop a DM.

Please go through the https://www.linkedin.com/in/dheerajvelaga/ for recommendations and referenences

The 3.0 version of mentorign minds starts from 1st of July. To show our gratitude MM offers 10% discount to all Veterans.
Regards
Dheeraj Velaga
8374228321
(You can always ping on WA)
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Jun 2024
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hello Potential Candidates,

At WisTru, we specialize in providing admissions consulting services for top B-Schools. Our team is dedicated to assisting candidates with profile evaluation and development, crafting compelling essays, and aligning their purpose with their goals. To learn more, please feel free to reach out to us at wistruu@gmail.com & https://gmatclub.com/chat: 9705131648.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
GMAT 1: 550 Q40 V30
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Anyone planning to take GMAT recently so that apply for round 1 or round 2?

Anyone planning to take GMAT recently so that apply for round 1 or round 2?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Jun 2023
Posts: 16
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
dhilavikash wrote:
Anyone planning to take GMAT recently so that apply for round 1 or round 2?

Anyone planning to take GMAT recently so that apply for round 1 or round 2?

Me! Will be taking the test next month. Plan is to apply to R1.

­
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 Jun 2024
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
vardanrathi7 wrote:
Me! Will be taking the test next month. Plan is to apply to R1.


All the best buddy. Please keep us posted on your experiences.
Can you throw a bit of light on your profile if you do not mind and is allowed in this chat ?
I am sorry if I am breaking any chat rules since I am new here.
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 Jun 2024
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Is WSJ subscription in India worth it ? Is anyone subscribed open to give an opinion ?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Jun 2023
Posts: 16
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
anirchat wrote:
All the best buddy. Please keep us posted on your experiences.
Can you throw a bit of light on your profile if you do not mind and is allowed in this chat ?
I am sorry if I am breaking any chat rules since I am new here.

Hi! No issues with that. Undergraduation in Chemical Engineering. 7+ years of Work Experience split into a managerial position at a MNC and then as a Startup Founder. My startup has won multiple International as well as National Awards and we are working with quite a few Governments in the Sustainability Sector, especially in the Water Purification domain. I also have lot of pro bono activity experiences. This will be my first [and hopefully last :)] attempt at the GMAT FE.

anirchat wrote:
Is WSJ subscription in India worth it ? Is anyone subscribed open to give an opinion ?

Mint + WSJ is now at INR 3499 per annum. I think it is massively overpriced!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Australia
Schools: IIMA
GPA: 7.91
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hello Everyone,

Request a honest feedback on my chances of getting into IIMA PGPX 2025. Below is my profile:
I'm only looking towards IIMA PGPX program since I do intend to return to India for good and there aren't many options for me considering my age.

Background - Male (Indian Origin) / 43 Yrs age
Total experience: 21 Years
Domain : Telecommunications (With IT focus)
Nationality : Australian Citizen
Total International experience : 8+ Years
Natural career progression : Started as a Software Engineer, regularly promoted and climbed up the ladder. Today, acting as Program Director / Business Relationship Manager in a major IT Service provider
Have got few achievements during my tenure to showcase such as Saving Customer from a hefty penalty via some innovative thinking, Spearheaded and won a Transformation deal ($100M++), have been the crisis manager for all critical engagements etc...
Recently been given additional responsibility of overseeing the growth of Telco Networks portfoilo for entire APAC region.
Academics : 10th (87%), 12th (81%), B.Tech (Mechanical) - 7.9 (CGPA)

GMAT Date : 28th Aug, current official mock scores - 695 range

Extra curricular:
Have been an active participant in all STEM initiatives of the organization
Registered Volunteer for a large NGO focusing on homeless people in Australia

Hobbies : Trekking, Reading, Playing Badminton

Objectives for pursuing MBA :
Option 1 - Planning to be part of Indian Telcos growth with an eye for mid/senior level positions.
Option 2 - Become an entrepreneur with a focus on Organic farming­
Admission Consultant
Joined: 05 Dec 2018
Posts: 246
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hello,
   There is no upper limit on the work experience or the age in the program. However, you should go through the cohort and evaluate if you see yourself fit in the class. If yes and if you see that you can achieve your career goals with the program, then you should go ahead and apply. Your work and extracurriculars definitely are good, nothing to worry about. For you its about you understanding the fit and then communicating the fit. We have worked with professionals (returning for good) with a considerable years of work exp interviewing with IIMA A, IIM C,ISB, IIM L, IIMI - different goals, different backgrounds, so you can evaluate these programs also.

Ideally, I would suggest that you should connect one on one with the IIMA PGPX team and have a word with them to understand the fit as well. 

All the best!
raviprasad1275 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Request a honest feedback on my chances of getting into IIMA PGPX 2025. Below is my profile:
I'm only looking towards IIMA PGPX program since I do intend to return to India for good and there aren't many options for me considering my age.

Background - Male (Indian Origin) / 43 Yrs age
Total experience: 21 Years
Domain : Telecommunications (With IT focus)
Nationality : Australian Citizen
Total International experience : 8+ Years
Natural career progression : Started as a Software Engineer, regularly promoted and climbed up the ladder. Today, acting as Program Director / Business Relationship Manager in a major IT Service provider
Have got few achievements during my tenure to showcase such as Saving Customer from a hefty penalty via some innovative thinking, Spearheaded and won a Transformation deal ($100M++), have been the crisis manager for all critical engagements etc...
Recently been given additional responsibility of overseeing the growth of Telco Networks portfoilo for entire APAC region.
Academics : 10th (87%), 12th (81%), B.Tech (Mechanical) - 7.9 (CGPA)

GMAT Date : 28th Aug, current official mock scores - 695 range

Extra curricular:
Have been an active participant in all STEM initiatives of the organization
Registered Volunteer for a large NGO focusing on homeless people in Australia

Hobbies : Trekking, Reading, Playing Badminton

Objectives for pursuing MBA :
Option 1 - Planning to be part of Indian Telcos growth with an eye for mid/senior level positions.
Option 2 - Become an entrepreneur with a focus on Organic farming­

­
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Australia
Schools: IIMA
GPA: 7.91
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hi There,

Many thanks for the prompt response. Could you please shed some light on how to connect with IIMA PGPX team for this clarification? I searched, but didn’t find any interface where I can discuss this query.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Regards,
Admission Consultant
Joined: 05 Dec 2018
Posts: 246
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
1
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Try writing an email with the complete context and clear queries to exec-pgpx2@iima.ac.in - highly recommended
alternatively you can connect with someone in the admissions department at: 079-71524417

You can also join in on their webinars and ask your queries.

raviprasad1275 wrote:
Hi There,

Many thanks for the prompt response. Could you please shed some light on how to connect with IIMA PGPX team for this clarification? I searched, but didn’t find any interface where I can discuss this query.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Regards,

­
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Australia
Schools: IIMA
GPA: 7.91
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Goalisb wrote:
Try writing an email with the complete context and clear queries to exec-pgpx2@iima.ac.in - highly recommended
alternatively you can connect with someone in the admissions department at: 079-71524417

You can also join in on their webinars and ask your queries.



Thank you
SVP
SVP
Joined: 24 Jul 2019
Posts: 1934
Own Kudos [?]: 714 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
 
raviprasad1275 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Request a honest feedback on my chances of getting into IIMA PGPX 2025. Below is my profile:
I'm only looking towards IIMA PGPX program since I do intend to return to India for good and there aren't many options for me considering my age.

Background - Male (Indian Origin) / 43 Yrs age
Total experience: 21 Years
Domain : Telecommunications (With IT focus)
Nationality : Australian Citizen
Total International experience : 8+ Years
Natural career progression : Started as a Software Engineer, regularly promoted and climbed up the ladder. Today, acting as Program Director / Business Relationship Manager in a major IT Service provider
Have got few achievements during my tenure to showcase such as Saving Customer from a hefty penalty via some innovative thinking, Spearheaded and won a Transformation deal ($100M++), have been the crisis manager for all critical engagements etc...
Recently been given additional responsibility of overseeing the growth of Telco Networks portfoilo for entire APAC region.
Academics : 10th (87%), 12th (81%), B.Tech (Mechanical) - 7.9 (CGPA)

GMAT Date : 28th Aug, current official mock scores - 695 range

Extra curricular:
Have been an active participant in all STEM initiatives of the organization
Registered Volunteer for a large NGO focusing on homeless people in Australia

Hobbies : Trekking, Reading, Playing Badminton

Objectives for pursuing MBA :
Option 1 - Planning to be part of Indian Telcos growth with an eye for mid/senior level positions.
Option 2 - Become an entrepreneur with a focus on Organic farming­

­raviprasad1275  Hi Ravi, it is very encouraging to read about your plans to do an MBA and then contribute positively to the Indian economy in the long run. I have mentored candidates older than 36 years of age with great results at ISB and the IIMs. I would be happy to advise you on what to expect from these schools as a much older applicant. The placements at IIM A PGPX in the technology sector were very good last batch, even though it was a less-than-ideal year for placements at all B-schools. But that should not worry you at all, as you will have extensive experience and will be able to find the right senior-level opportunities for yourself.

I also recommend that you see this link where you can find the profiles of the current students at IIM A PGPX :  IIMA PGPX Student Profiles  . Understanding who your competition is half the job. Your nationality will be favorable for the diversity the schools look for. 

Best wishes
Aanchal Sahni (INSEAD MBA alumna, former INSEAD MBA admissions interviewer)
Founder, MBAGuideConsulting 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aanchal-sahni-83b00819/ |WEBSITE: https://mbaguideconsulting.com/| Message(WA): +91 9971200927| email- mbaguideconsulting@gmail.com­
 ­
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Australia
Schools: IIMA
GPA: 7.91
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Thanks Aanchal. Appreciate your feedback.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 22 May 2021
Posts: 39
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 181
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Healthcare
GPA: 3.56
WE:Medicine and Health (Health Care)
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
Hello, what are the essay questions for this year?

please reply
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Applicants (2024 Intake, Class of 2025) [#permalink]
   1  ...  56   57   58   59