GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 23:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 16:50
infam0s1992 wrote:
Hi all! I just received an admit to Johnson and am very excited. I am stuck between Tepper ($) and Johnson. I have interacted with many Tepper students as well as had a chance to visit during my interview and have spoken to other admits in the admitted students https://gmatclub.com/chat group. I would really love to attend Johnson but I couldn't visit due to COVID and I didn't see any admitted students group. Any advice on how I can better determine fit for Johnson?

Definitely talk to students. Not just about academics, clubs, and other experiential learning opportunities, but also about lifestyle as a student (living conditions, area around campus, infrastructure, etc.). Also ask which schools those students shortlisted and why they picked Cornell over the others. I have visited both schools. PM me if you have any specific questions (I may be able to answer).
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Johnson '22 (A)

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 17:33
s1lntz wrote:
infam0s1992 wrote:
Hi all! I just received an admit to Johnson and am very excited. I am stuck between Tepper ($) and Johnson. I have interacted with many Tepper students as well as had a chance to visit during my interview and have spoken to other admits in the admitted students https://gmatclub.com/chat group. I would really love to attend Johnson but I couldn't visit due to COVID and I didn't see any admitted students group. Any advice on how I can better determine fit for Johnson?

Definitely talk to students. Not just about academics, clubs, and other experiential learning opportunities, but also about lifestyle as a student (living conditions, area around campus, infrastructure, etc.). Also ask which schools those students shortlisted and why they picked Cornell over the others. I have visited both schools. PM me if you have any specific questions (I may be able to answer).

Thank you! I'm going to PM you and also will reach out to Johnson students.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 20:38
infam0s1992 wrote:

infam0s1992

check out some of the previous discussions on this topic

https://gmatclub.com/forum/johnson-v-te ... l#p1307215
https://gmatclub.com/forum/tepper-or-jo ... l#p2466601
https://gmatclub.com/forum/johnson-vs-t ... l#p1309148
https://gmatclub.com/forum/tough-call-1 ... l#p1334528
https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?fid%5B%5D=192
B
GRE 1: Q164 V165
GPA: 3.74

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2020, 13:41
I was waitlisted for scholarship consideration as well. No F-ing clue what that means... Can anyone shed light on this?

I applied R2, interviewed at the virtual LEAD event on 3/20 (virtual bc of the coronavirus), and got accepted on 3/27. GPA 3.74 and GRE V165, Q164.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2020, 13:57
xyz123xyz123 wrote:
I was waitlisted for scholarship consideration as well. No F-ing clue what that means... Can anyone shed light on this?

I applied R2, interviewed at the virtual LEAD event on 3/20 (virtual bc of the coronavirus), and got accepted on 3/27. GPA 3.74 and GRE V165, Q164.

Hey, I was at this same event and was accepted 3/27. Not gonna lie, after getting an invite to LEAD I had my hopes up for a scholarship and then they waitlisted me for scholarship.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2020, 14:54
infam0s1992 wrote:
xyz123xyz123 wrote:

Hey, I was at this same event and was accepted 3/27. Not gonna lie, after getting an invite to LEAD I had my hopes up for a scholarship and then they waitlisted me for scholarship.

SAMEEE. It's been a turn off to be honest. Not sure I rank them as highly as I once did.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2020, 15:19
xyz123xyz123 wrote:
infam0s1992 wrote:
xyz123xyz123 wrote:

SAMEEE. It's been a turn off to be honest. Not sure I rank them as highly as I once did.

Yeah I was upset about that as well. Are you matriculating or still considering other schools/what other schools?

Posted from my mobile device
Hitotsubashi ICS School Moderator
P
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Apr 2020, 22:42
Guys do we know what interest rate Quorum charges?

Originally posted by BoundMan on 04 Apr 2020, 22:41.
Last edited by BoundMan on 04 Apr 2020, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2020, 10:48
Does anyone know whether they will send an acceptance package in the mail? I was also accepted at Tepper, and a few days after my online status was updated they mailed me an unnecessarily fancy package with the acceptance letter and some other stuff.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Johnson '22 (S)

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2020, 01:12
Does anyone know what the defferal policy is for international students who cannot travel due to the COVID pandemic?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 07:56
Hey y'all! Late to the party, but if there's a W h a t s A p p or slack for 2Y Class of '22 students I'd be keen to join.
GMAT Club Bot
Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022   [#permalink] 21 May 2020, 07:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 31 posts ] 

Calling all Johnson Cornell Admitted Students, Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: vinayakvaish, chanjaso