It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 08:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1382
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 18:24
abhimahna wrote:
ZenYogi wrote:
Did anyone else receive their packet today?


I was supposed to receive it by 8 p.m. IST 15th Dec. But no delivery. Weird :/



Hi abhimahna

have you got scholarship? I hope so :-)

If you got, how do they inform you? through admit email?
Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 3010
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 18:29
Mo2men wrote:
Hi abhimahna

have you got scholarship? I hope so :-)

If you got, how do they inform you? through admit email?


Hey Mo2men ,

That's the suspense for all of us who didn't receive the package. They said scholarship details will be in the package only (if you got any scholarships). So, I am not sure whether they gave me. If they did, how much? It's a suspense mate because I am yet to receive my package. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1382
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 18:43
abhimahna wrote:
Mo2men wrote:
Hi abhimahna

have you got scholarship? I hope so :-)

If you got, how do they inform you? through admit email?


Hey Mo2men ,

That's the suspense for all of us who didn't receive the package. They said scholarship details will be in the package only (if you got any scholarships). So, I am not sure whether they gave me. If they did, how much? It's a suspense mate because I am yet to receive my package. :)



Is not somehow strange? I know that most of schools either to send scholarship info in same email or subsequent email with 2 weeks, if any amount awarded. I can see that you are admitted to Emory. what was your scholarship situation with them? I think they should have informed you in an email, if any amount was awarded.
Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 3010
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 18:47
Mo2men wrote:
Is not somehow strange? I know that most of schools either to send scholarship info in same email or subsequent email with 2 weeks, if any amount awarded. I can see that you are admitted to Emory. what was your scholarship situation with them? I think they should have informed you in an email, if any amount was awarded.


Yes, that's the thing. Every other school tells you about the scholarship via email immediately your results are declared. Emory was very wise for me. They told me everything 2 hours before the official announcement. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jun 2017
Posts: 33
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2017, 04:19
Arriving tomorrow, the wait is excruciating!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jun 2017
Posts: 33
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 00:06
Got the package, meagre 10k +GA. Anybody else got the package ?? I would like to discuss.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 3010
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 00:08
GMATblock wrote:
Got the package, meagre 10k +GA. Anybody else got the package ?? I would like to discuss.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Received this morning. 20k + 35k. We already have a WhatsApp group. Check the original post once. See you there! :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 22
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: General Management (Retail)
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2017, 03:37
I too got the package today.
15k annual + 35 K GA.
Re: Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)   [#permalink] 20 Dec 2017, 03:37

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 28 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Kelley Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.