It is currently 17 Feb 2018, 13:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 07:20
Can someone who attended McDonough's "Happy Hour" event today in Mumbai please share his/her experience?
GMAT Forum Moderator
avatar
D
Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 422
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 07:48
priyesh92 wrote:
Can someone who attended McDonough's "Happy Hour" event today in Mumbai please share his/her experience?


I think happy hour is still going on :-) ! Eagerly waiting to know the experience of those who are attending!
Invited to Interview
08 Feb, 2018
emuhlee10 GRE: 331, Q161, V170; GPA: 3.8; United States, DC; via Email
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Sep 2016
Posts: 51
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 18:44
saswata4s wrote:
priyesh92 wrote:
Can someone who attended McDonough's "Happy Hour" event today in Mumbai please share his/her experience?


I think happy hour is still going on :-) ! Eagerly waiting to know the experience of those who are attending!


What was this happy hour???? :)

Was it an Admitted Student Happy hour event?
GMAT Forum Moderator
avatar
D
Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 422
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 19:59
KM2018AA wrote:
What was this happy hour???? :)

Was it an Admitted Student Happy hour event?


GT admission committee are travelling to India and other international locations for off-campus interviews and they are utilizing this opportunity for Alumni, admitted students and prospective students meet. Its more of an all hands meet.

https://msb.georgetown.edu/alumni/events

I am yet to give my interview but received the invitation. This is the mail I received.


We're traveling to India! Please join Director of MBA Admissions Anne Kilby for an exclusive happy hour with Round 1 admitted students and select applicants. We would love to get to know you better.

Hoya Happy Hour Mumbai
February 8, 2018 6:30 PM
Intercontinental Marine Drive

Hoya Happy Hour New Delhi
February 12, 2018 6:30 PM
Lord of the Drinks

We look forward to having you join us!
All the best--


I have my interview scheduled on 13th and travelling to Delhi on 12th afternoon. So I look forward to join.
Admitted
20 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 710, Q44, V42; GPA: 3.59; WE: 72 months; United States; via Phone
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 08:53
estein1989 wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/20
GMAT: 710, Q44, V42
GPA: 3.59
WE: 72 months
Location: United States
Heard back via: Phone

Congrats man. Can you please tell when were you interviewed?

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Sep 2016
Posts: 1
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 11:54
priyesh92 wrote:
estein1989 wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/20
GMAT: 710, Q44, V42
GPA: 3.59
WE: 72 months
Location: United States
Heard back via: Phone

Congrats man. Can you please tell when were you interviewed?

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


December 4th, 2017
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 2
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 15:38
3
This post received
KUDOS
For anyone who is interested, I did a bit of analysis to try to get an idea of how far through their invite process they might be. (And yes, this is slightly obsessive).

2016:
Total R2 interview invites reported on Clearadmit live wire: 25
Date of final reported R2 invite: March 17

2017
Total R2 interview invites reported on Clearadmit live wire: 27
Date of final reported R2 invite: March 15

2018 to date
Total R2 interview invites reported on clearadmit livewire: 11
Date... February 9th

If this really is any kind of indication (I think it is given the consistency between 2016 and 2017), it would seem that McDonough has a lot of interview invites yet to send out and we have a few weeks to sit tight.
Invited to Interview
13 Feb, 2018
how11015 GRE: 320, Q160, V156; GPA: 3.95; WE: 40 months; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
13 Feb, 2018
striper1 GMAT: 690, Q46, V38; GPA: 3.3; WE: 48 months; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
13 Feb, 2018
striper1 GMAT: 690, Q46, V38; GPA: 3.3; WE: 48 months; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Location: India
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V26
WE: Law (Law)
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2018, 23:56
Gordon44 wrote:
For anyone who is interested, I did a bit of analysis to try to get an idea of how far through their invite process they might be. (And yes, this is slightly obsessive).

2016:
Total R2 interview invites reported on Clearadmit live wire: 25
Date of final reported R2 invite: March 17

2017
Total R2 interview invites reported on Clearadmit live wire: 27
Date of final reported R2 invite: March 15

2018 to date
Total R2 interview invites reported on clearadmit livewire: 11
Date... February 9th

If this really is any kind of indication (I think it is given the consistency between 2016 and 2017), it would seem that McDonough has a lot of interview invites yet to send out and we have a few weeks to sit tight.


I got a mail from GU - Application Evaluation Check-in" - which says that they are in process of reviewing the application and also it mentions that"
We extend invitations to interview with a valued member of our community up to the decision notification date."

I hope people find this useful.
Re: Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!   [#permalink] 15 Feb 2018, 23:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 133 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all McDonough MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.