GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Oct 2019, 07:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 06:07
Hey Guys,

Any update on the second round interview results?
I had my interview on 6th Feb. Waiting to hear from them.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Location: United States (MA)
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V39
GPA: 3.4
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 06:34
kalraankit89 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Any update on the second round interview results?
I had my interview on 6th Feb. Waiting to hear from them.

Posted from my mobile device


I think they release each round in its entirety. I interviewed on the 14th of January and haven't seen any results back from any other applicant.
Hopefully, they release results soon, but they have until March 8th.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 07:14
Dpatty wrote:
kalraankit89 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Any update on the second round interview results?
I had my interview on 6th Feb. Waiting to hear from them.

Posted from my mobile device


I think they release each round in its entirety. I interviewed on the 14th of January and haven't seen any results back from any other applicant.
Hopefully, they release results soon, but they have until March 8th.


So not much time left. Let's hope the wait comes out to be sweet ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 04:17
1
Admitted with $40k scholarship

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Feb 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 07:00
masterforceII wrote:
Admitted with $40k scholarship

Posted from my mobile device


Congrats buddy. I got an admit as well with scholarship :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V155
GPA: 3.95
Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 02 Mar 2019, 08:39
Congratulations to everyone who has received an admit :) Admitted as well with a scholarship ...

Anyone from Delhi among us?

Originally posted by Phonejinx on 02 Mar 2019, 08:35.
Last edited by Phonejinx on 02 Mar 2019, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Feb 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 08:39
Phonejinx wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who has received an admit ?! Admitted as well with a scholarship ...

Anyone from Delhi among us?


I'm from Hyderabad dude. You from Delhi?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V155
GPA: 3.95
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 08:41
1
Yep I am from Delhi..... nice to meet you


rohitsingh1303 wrote:
Phonejinx wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who has received an admit ?! Admitted as well with a scholarship ...

Anyone from Delhi among us?


I'm from Hyderabad dude. You from Delhi?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Feb 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 08:45
Phonejinx wrote:
Yep I am from Delhi..... nice to meet you


rohitsingh1303 wrote:
Phonejinx wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who has received an admit ?! Admitted as well with a scholarship ...

Anyone from Delhi among us?


I'm from Hyderabad dude. You from Delhi?


Nice to meet you too. Just wanna have a quick chat wid u. Why don't we move our conversation to the private messenger ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V155
GPA: 3.95
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 08:48
Sure....


rohitsingh1303 wrote:
Phonejinx wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who has received an admit ?! Admitted as well with a scholarship ...

Anyone from Delhi among us?


I'm from Hyderabad dude. You from Delhi?
[/quote]

Nice to meet you too. Just wanna have a quick chat wid u. Why don't we move our conversation to the private messenger ?[/quote]
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Location: India
Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 12:51
What is typical scenario of candidates who are in waitlist. What are changes to get through ?
Should I contact adcom to seek more clarity on same
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 29
Location: India
GRE 1: Q158 V150
GPA: 3.96
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 13:02
Most of often you get since lot many people are waiting for other schools until march end.decision might turn by end of march since everyone were asked deposit by april 3rd.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Location: Thailand
GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.63
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 06:35
Hi,

I'm an international student. I just finished interview R3.

How likely I have got an offer from BU in round 3 with scholarship ?
Also, in R3, normally is the decision process a rolling or one batch (3 May 19) ?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Apr 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 10:25
SeefaBank wrote:
Hi,

I'm an international student. I just finished interview R3.

How likely I have got an offer from BU in round 3 with scholarship ?
Also, in R3, normally is the decision process a rolling or one batch (3 May 19) ?

Thank you!


Hey, when did you apply? Did you get the interview invite immediately? Are you from India? I applied in round 3 as well.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Location: Thailand
GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.63
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2019, 20:38
AvaniAlla wrote:
SeefaBank wrote:
Hi,

I'm an international student. I just finished interview R3.

How likely I have got an offer from BU in round 3 with scholarship ?
Also, in R3, normally is the decision process a rolling or one batch (3 May 19) ?

Thank you!


Hey, when did you apply? Did you get the interview invite immediately? Are you from India? I applied in round 3 as well.

Posted from my mobile device


I apply around mid March. I'm not Idian. Did you get interview in R3 yet ?

Anyone get interview in R3 ? and what about the decision date ? is it rolling ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2019, 10:39
Hi @sheefabank,

I just had my interview last Thursday. I asked my ivewer about it, and she told me that I will have the decision by May 3.

Hope for the best now. :please
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Schools: MIT SDM "20 (S)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2019, 11:47
1
I got admitted, with a full tuition scholarship.....
Thanks for all of you who posted valuable information in the website. Its really useful.

I am curious if any one else got a scholarship.
Do they cover living expenses along with tuition fee?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2019, 17:16
maheshkondiparthi wrote:
I got admitted, with a full tuition scholarship.....
Thanks for all of you who posted valuable information in the website. Its really useful.

I am curious if any one else got a scholarship.
Do they cover living expenses along with tuition fee?


Congrats bro!
When did u get interviewed bro?
I didn't get any notification yet.

How about other R3 applicants? Have you hear anything guys?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Schools: MIT SDM "20 (S)
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2019, 21:04
I submitted in round 3 (April 3rd I guess). I got interviewed on 8th April.

Brighboy wrote:
maheshkondiparthi wrote:
I got admitted, with a full tuition scholarship.....
Thanks for all of you who posted valuable information in the website. Its really useful.

I am curious if any one else got a scholarship.
Do they cover living expenses along with tuition fee?


Congrats bro!
When did u get interviewed bro?
I didn't get any notification yet.

How about other R3 applicants? Have you hear anything guys?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2019, 21:35
maheshkondiparthi wrote:
I submitted in round 3 (April 3rd I guess). I got interviewed on 8th April.

Brighboy wrote:
maheshkondiparthi wrote:
I got admitted, with a full tuition scholarship.....
Thanks for all of you who posted valuable information in the website. Its really useful.

I am curious if any one else got a scholarship.
Do they cover living expenses along with tuition fee?


Congrats bro!
When did u get interviewed bro?
I didn't get any notification yet.

How about other R3 applicants? Have you hear anything guys?

Posted from my mobile device


So after March 18 deadline, they still accept application submission?

I hope to get admitted as well. :angel: :please
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2019, 21:35

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 71 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne