GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Apr 2019, 05:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Rice (Jones) Thread Master
G
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
GPA: 3.86
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 17:13
I only know of three people so far. One reject and two admits

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 19:10
papermachine I don’t think you should get nervous. I see nortiz applied through the consortium, and I think applicants usually hear from the school before the consortium lets them know...at least I know McCombs has done that in previous years.

papermachine wrote:
Has anyone else received an acceptance call? Starting to get nervous for sure

Posted from my mobile device
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 21:05
There is another admit on the decision tracker. It looks like it may be through the Consortium too.

mizag wrote:
papermachine I don’t think you should get nervous. I see nortiz applied through the consortium, and I think applicants usually hear from the school before the consortium lets them know...at least I know McCombs has done that in previous years.

papermachine wrote:

Intern
Intern
Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2019, 07:25
Hi all. I do believe that my call was recieved a bit early because of the consortium draft being that morning. I personally know of one other admit so far from R2, so I’m honestly thinking that many more calls will be made soon.

Also, there’s an official Facebook group for admitted students. The number of individuals in the group has been at 21 since R1, which leads me to believe there will be more calls!!

Stay hopeful!

G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2019, 10:11
I just contacted a current student, who is an admission ambassador, about the sequence of releasing admission decisions and he said he has not heard anything. I think “no news is good news for now.” It looks like the first wave of decisions is for Consortium applicants. I know someone who did not apply through the Consortium but got a ding last Friday, so I guess the adcom is still evaluating candidates. It has been a nerve-wracking wait but I am glad it will all be over soon since the final decision date is 2 weeks from today. Good luck to the rest of us still waiting for a decision. Cheers!
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 12:12
Did anyone receive an email about connecting with a recruiter before the round 3 deadline (April 5) from the admission team?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Jones '21 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 14:00
funsogu wrote:
Did anyone receive an email about connecting with a recruiter before the round 3 deadline (April 5) from the admission team?

I received it as well. Believe it is just an automatic e-mail, not considering that we have already applied.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Jones '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 05:15
Applied for R2, got my application status updated just now and I am admitted. I think the call would continue and more offers are coming for R2.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 05:21
SabrinaL wrote:
Applied for R2, got my application status updated just now and I am admitted. I think the call would continue and more offers are coming for R2.

Congratulations!! With my hopes up for a call or update today as well.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Marketing, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.87

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 05:22
SabrinaL wrote:

Congrats! I’ve posted a link for the unofficial Whatsapp group somewhere in this topic. Join in. The group is a bit quiet. Not sure if the ppl are shy. But join and introduce yourself! (Others who have been admitted and planning to accept the offer - feel free to join the group).

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Jones '21 (D)

GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 05:33
Wow, congratulations that's awesome!!! :) so happy for you!! Hey I was wonder if you received an scholarship offer? hopefully yes!! :) thank you for your update that helps us to continue this waiting...
Intern
Intern
Schools: Jones '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 06:35
perinomarcio wrote:
SabrinaL wrote:

Congratulations!! With my hopes up for a call or update today as well.

Thanks! The call is continuing and good luck to you!

rodeogenius wrote:
SabrinaL wrote:

Congrats! I’ve posted a link for the unofficial Whatsapp group somewhere in this topic. Join in. The group is a bit quiet. Not sure if the ppl are shy. But join and introduce yourself! (Others who have been admitted and planning to accept the offer - feel free to join the group).

Thanks! I would look in former pages to find this link, can's wait to see my future classmates!

luisantamaria wrote:
Wow, congratulations that's awesome!!! :) so happy for you!! Hey I was wonder if you received an scholarship offer? hopefully yes!! :) thank you for your update that helps us to continue this waiting...

Thank you!
I'm an international student in Asia, so I think the offer call will come later for other time zones. Good luck to you!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 06:49
papermachine wrote:

I have just received my call! I am an international student so that may be the reason I received it earlier in the day. Best luck to everyone!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 06:52
perinomarcio wrote:
papermachine wrote:

I have just received my call! I am an international student so that may be the reason I received it earlier in the day. Best luck to everyone!

OMG, congratulations!!! I saw now you're from Brazil, hope to get mine soon..

Congrats!! :) I'm Happy for you, best wishes in this new journey!
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 07:55
Congratulations to all the new admits. I just saw a US admit on the decision tracker now so guess they have started calling US applicants. Best wishes!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 08:30
Jones DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 35 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:720, heard via: phone
  • Admitted, 48 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:730, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 60, heard via: phone

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
B
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GRE 1: Q150 V161

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 08:51
I'm in there like swimwear!!!! Just got my call.
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q151 V153
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 09:04
Just got the call -- I am in with a fellowship.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 09:12
So happy for all who had received your admittance to Rice, I sincerely wish you the best for those how will accept to enroll if you were called then you deserved it!!! Best of luck in this new challenge...
Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 3.53

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 09:53
Just got the call, I'm in with $$$ =)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2019, 09:53

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 182 posts ] 

Calling all Rice Jones FT MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap