GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 07:17

Expecting Soon:

R1 Admission Decisions from McCombs - Join Chat Room for Latest Updates

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

eGMAT Vs Sandeep Gupta's TOP 1%

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 520 Q42 V22
GMAT 2: 490 Q47 V13
GPA: 2.4
eGMAT Vs Sandeep Gupta's TOP 1%  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2018, 01:46
Hi all, Can anyone suggest me to choose GMAT coaching in between eGMAT and TOP 1% coaching by Sandeep Gupta.
I have seen some videos of Sandeep Gupta and gone through some of his material, seems that its not so bad. I am confused now.
If anyone have the personal experience with TOP 1%, I request you to give the feedback.

Thanks
Kiran.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GRE 1: Q170 V162
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 09 Aug 2018, 06:41
Let me start off by stating that Sandeep Gupta's Top 1% distance learning course is a complete no no. At first, when I watched his YouTube lecture on quant skills to Ace GMAT, I thought he's really good and would love to learn more from him. I read multiple negative reviews on him, but I trusted my gut on this one and I availed the video lecture package with free tests (4 MGMAT tests pasted into a pdf format and 4 tests designed by him (which I think again are borrowed questions from MGMAT and the OG)). Although he's a hard sell kinda guy, I'll review his services objectively:
1. I wouldn't entirely depend on his lectures.
2. His problem selection is good: mostly MGMAT, Veritas (maybe) and Hard OG problems.
3. His methods of solving some problems are just downright bad and can totally derail you. He considers it blasphemous but effective. I personally would not recommend his "shorter, smarter, blasphemous" methods, especially verbal, because they just don't make any sense and don't work on some problems. I have found a few problems in quant wrongly solved by him as well, though I'd say quant is his stronger suit.
In all, I would recommend that you steer clear from his course. Go through his free lectures on YouTube. That's the best he has to offer.

I have heard good things about eGMAT but can't give you an objective review of them since I haven't worked with them.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my mobile device

Originally posted by Addupaddukaddu on 09 Aug 2018, 03:57.
Last edited by Addupaddukaddu on 09 Aug 2018, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.25
WE: Marketing (Telecommunications)
Re: eGMAT Vs Sandeep Gupta's TOP 1%  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2018, 04:40
kiran1213 wrote:
Hi all, Can anyone suggest me to choose GMAT coaching in between eGMAT and TOP 1% coaching by Sandeep Gupta.
I have seen some videos of Sandeep Gupta and gone through some of his material, seems that its not so bad. I am confused now.
If anyone have the personal experience with TOP 1%, I request you to give the feedback.

Thanks
Kiran.

EGMAT has trial period for some materials. Check them, if you like then you will be able to decide.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2018, 16:50
kiran1213 wrote:

Thanks
Kiran.

Hello kiran,

Welcome to the club.

Your dilemma is understandable as there a so many GMAT prep courses available.

I suggest two things. First see if u can free trial period from courses you have selected. The egmat has a free period I know..
Use it fully... Only then decide if it's good for you or not.

Second is try the free stuff available at gmatclub.
It's fantastic and very high quality. U can go ahead and subscribe to premium tests once u have done the free stuff.

Check out best books for verbal and best books for math in another forum.

About Sandeep gupta top1% , honestly I have not heard of so can't comment. Take a trail and decide for ur self.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
eGMAT Vs Sandeep Gupta's TOP 1% &nbs [#permalink] 09 Aug 2018, 16:50

eGMAT Vs Sandeep Gupta's TOP 1%

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap