Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 01:28 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 01:28
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7  ...  40   
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [29]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GRE 1: Q163 V153
GPA: 3
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Other, Healthcare
GPA: 3.81
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Schools: UCLA MSBA "23
Send PM
Re: MiM Profile Evaluations [Master Thread]: Post all Profiles Here [#permalink]
Hi all, thanks for evaluating my profile:

-Background and nationality:
I would like to apply for business analytics. I am a Chinese (speaks Mandarin and Canto) but I've been in the US since high school where I graduated with a national honor roll.
-Education Information:
Went to UC Irvine for undergrad and studied sociology (took 3 stats classes and a game theory class, cumulative GPA was 2.8); then to USC for master and studied gerontology (took leadership/consumer marketing classes, cumulative GPA was 3.55). During school I also assisted in 3 academic researches, one of them was published. I interviewed participants and analyzed qualitative data using excel, NVivo and Visio.
-GMAT/GRE:
to be taken, I am studying for GMAT with Magoosh, VeritasPrep on youtube, 2020OG and our beloved gmatclub:)
-Work experience and leadership:
I worked at a nonprofit for 1.5 years, made assessment on resources delivery and implemented quality assurance; coordinated events with community partners; designed surveys and analyzed data.
I have 2 more work experiences--a month in movie development research and one year in school as project assistant
-Community and others:
Besides the nonprofit when I worked as a social worker and coordinator, I also volunteered for different organizations such as Red Cross and Autism Speaks. I have been playing the piano since I was 4 and I am on level 8.
-Post Master goals:
I'd like to work as a business analyst. I am interested in the "analyst" role.
-Anything else?
I know I don't have a strong quant background, my undergrad gpa is low, I didn't study any business/data major, I don't have skills in analytics tools(python, R, etc) yet, and my gmat is scheduled for early December. Would it still be possible to apply for UCLA next year (2011)? How should I plan and convince the admission office? Also, I want to stay in California and I plan to apply to multiple schools (USC, UC Irvine, Cal State U's..) is there anything I should pay attention to?

Thank you so much for your help.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Send PM
Re: MiM Profile Evaluations [Master Thread]: Post all Profiles Here [#permalink]
Hi!
I am 19 y/o Indian (F) , 20 at matriculation.
Under-grad- BBA -9.57/10 from a top 12 university in the country. (top 5% of the cohort)
GMAT- Yet to be taken (targeting 700+, early september)
Work experience- 9 months work ex at family business (6=Coal and coke trading+ 3= Real estate)
1 month internship @ OYO hotels and homes(worlds largest hospitality chain of franchised hotels )
2 month internship ngo , where I headed various initiatives. (Raising funds, planting tress and teaching kids)
Co-Scholastic- Captain of Dance Society College
Participated in various business events and won few of them as well
Head of Business event College fest
Target courses : MiM, MSc in Management
Target schools- LBS Mim , HEC, INSEAD , Imperial,ESSEC,LSE, UCL, SMU,NUS
(Can you please evaluate my profile and let me know in which colleges I could get into. My dream program is from LBS ans HEC.)
If I apply by 2nd round what are my chances to get in for 2021 intake?

Your evaluation would be very beneficial and valuable.
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi,

I'm a male Engineer (Computer Science) from India.

CGPA: 8.99/10
Work Ex: 1 year (full time) as Software Designer (and 6 months as Intern)
GMAT: 690

Extra-curricular:
Co-head & Head of Web & Multimedia Team
Organizer of Technology Club

I intend to switch from Engineering to Management with MIM. What are my chances from Top Canadian b-schools?

Do I have chances for Schulich, Ivey School of Business and Smith School of Business?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 148
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
Send PM
Hi experts & co-aspirants,

I'd be grateful if you could please have a look at my profile as summarized below and advise on my chances with leading MiM programs (LBS, Duke, Michigan Ross, HEC Paris, IE, IESE).

- Indian Engineer Male, Delhi Technological University (DCE)
- Graduation CGPA 7.05/10 (70.5%)
- GMAT 730 (planning at giving another shot in October and applying around the Dec/Jan deadlines)
- Currently working full-time with a MBB consulting firm (1 yr +), Past Internships with EY & Deloitte
- Extracurriculars : Headed the university's entrepreneurship cell curating various events during the tenure, the flagship event recorded a 10X increase in sponsorships YoY & ~8000 footfall, still closely connected with the team as an advisor; Student Chair for the university's annual cultural fest; Placement coordinator for the batch of 2019.
Others include - part of the organizing committee at TEDxDTU, photojournalist for the college's monthly newsletter etc.

Please let me know what you think about my profile and if you would advise on applying to some alternate schools as well. Any help is really appreciated!

Happy to discuss if any additional details are required from my end.

Best Regards.
Current Student
Status:He came. He saw. He conquered. -- Going to Business School -- Corruptus in Extremis
Own Kudos [?]: 5928 [2]
Given Kudos: 3124
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
I would repost your question here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... 4/?fl=menu

You are far more likely to get a response going right to the consultant's page.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hey guys,

I'm in kind of a unique situation, so I'd absolutely love to get a bit of advice from you:

First, let me give you a quick overview of my profile:

2011 - 2014: I graduated with a degree in Commerce.
2015: I did a brief business development internship (with AIESEC) before working for around 6 months as a Content writer for a publishing company.
2015 - 2017: I did another 4-month AIESEC internship teaching English in Peru before a 1.5-year stint as an English Teaching Fellowship where I worked in public schools in Colombia.
2017 - 2019: I studied Spanish and got a B2 certification before I did a CELTA (an English teaching certification) and went to work for a year teaching English in a private language center in Vietnam.
2019 - Present: I did a Digital marketing course and have since worked as the Marketing Manager for a very small (7 member) startup. I'm keen on pursuing my Masters in Management (MBA/MiM) in 2021 to transition to a corporate career.

Here are some things I'd love your take on:

1. Given my (non-traditional) experience, am I better suited for an MBA or a MiM?

2. I do have a couple of 'gaps' in my resume (time which I spent backpacking, learning languages, doing online courses). How did this reflect on my overall application?

3. Operations at the startup I'm working at are about to wind up, unfortunately. Again, give my experience, It'd be hard to get anything more than associate/mid-senior roles at small to medium startups, which don't hold great value for MBA application and which aren't exactly the roles I'm looking for either. What do you think is the best way is to go about this?

4. Since it's been a while since school and I'm out of touch with even basic math (which I was never great at to start with) and things like finance, economics, I believe what I'd benefit from the most is to spend the next couple of months preparing for the GMAT and doing online courses. I have the option of doing some freelance work (copywriting, teaching English) to keep the lights on. Again, I'm wondering how this would affect my overall application for a Master's degree?

I'm aware this is quite a lengthy and complicated request (above the pay grade of a GMAT-forum :p) but I've seen a lot of great advice here before and thought I'd give it a shot. I really would deeply appreciate any inputs you could provide. Thanks again for taking the time to read this and do let me know if there's any more information that I could add.

Happy hustling and stay safe folks!
Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2200 [0]
Given Kudos: 276
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
cherr012 wrote:
Hi!
I am 19 y/o Indian (F) , 20 at matriculation.
Under-grad- BBA -9.57/10 from a top 12 university in the country. (top 5% of the cohort)
GMAT- Yet to be taken (targeting 700+, early september)
Work experience- 9 months work ex at family business (6=Coal and coke trading+ 3= Real estate)
1 month internship @ OYO hotels and homes(worlds largest hospitality chain of franchised hotels )
2 month internship ngo , where I headed various initiatives. (Raising funds, planting tress and teaching kids)
Co-Scholastic- Captain of Dance Society College
Participated in various business events and won few of them as well
Head of Business event College fest
Target courses : MiM, MSc in Management
Target schools- LBS Mim , HEC, INSEAD , Imperial,ESSEC,LSE, UCL, SMU,NUS
(Can you please evaluate my profile and let me know in which colleges I could get into. My dream program is from LBS ans HEC.)
If I apply by 2nd round what are my chances to get in for 2021 intake?

Your evaluation would be very beneficial and valuable.
Thank you.

You have a good mix of profiles to be considered as a prospective student at Top B-Schools such as LBS, HEC INSEAD, Imperial. However, we cant come to a conclusion without your GMAT score. A good GMAT score will always boost your profile and will increase the chances of getting admitted. All the best your GMAT.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Hello,
I am from India and plan to apply to the Masters in Management program at top European schools such as HEC, ESSEC, LBS, ESCP, INSEAD, etc. I have started my application for ESSEC and would like to know my chances of getting an interview invitation from these schools. My profile is as follows:
1) Undergrad - Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering(B.Tech) - 8.8/10 CGPA - No gaps/ dead backlogs
2) GMAT Score - 720 (Q-49,V38,IR6,AWA5)
3) Extra-Curricular/Volunteer Activities:
1) An active member at the Entrepreneurship Development Cell of my college. Worked as a volunteer, Corporate relations coordinator, Club President, and
special advisor over the years.
2) Part-time Job with Red Bull as a Student Brand Manager
3) Charter member and the youngest member of the board of directors at a Rotaract Club. An active member for more than 3 years now and worked as a
Volunteer, Club Service Director, and Community Service Director.
4) Lead guitarist for the departmental band, securing runners-up position in the annual inter-departmental competition at college.
5) District level table tennis player and the vice-captain for my college team
6) Active member and volunteer at 'Swachh Bharat', Nation-wide cleanliness drive.
4) Internships:
1) Academic internship at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in the process tech. dept (3 months)
2) Summer Intern at a startup called Devise Electronics (1.5 months)
3) Summer Intern at a Yamaha dealership (2 months) and worked in the Sales, Service, and Inventory management departments.
5) Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, German(basic proficiency)
6) Online Courses:
1) Python for Everybody specialization by University of Michigan - 5 courses
2) Leadership through social influence course by University of Michigan
3) Finance for nonfinancial professionals by University of Californie Irvine
4) Financial Markets course by Yale SOM.

Kindly provide me tips to strengthen my application. Is it useful to give IELTS/TOEFL since the requirement is waived in most of the colleges if the previous medium of education was completely in English? Will taking such a test strengthen my application?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Hello everybody, could you please evaluate my profile for the best B-Schools in Europe, Canada and Australia, MiM/CEMS/MBA(long shot) Program.
This is my profile
23-year old Male from India.
Graduated in B.Tech Electrical(2019) from a top 30 engineering institute(IIT), with a 7.02/10 CGPA, rank 17/30
GMAT score 730-750 (V38-40, Q51, IR8) *Target*
I had 2 internships during my undergrad, each worth 3 months(Both Industrial). Also have been working in an English Bank(IT role) for the past 13 months.
I have international experience as I visited UK on a work trip, also, my team at work has people from 3 different countries, although not sure if it helps..
Extracurricular activities: I used to play Table Tennis at national level during my schooling years, continued the same during undergrad but not at the same level.
Reference Letters : Can furnish one from the academic side and 2 from professional side, my boss and boss's boss.
Social Work : Affiliated with an NGO for almost 4 years.
Post Master goals : Consulting

Originally posted by NeXuS2023 on 08 Aug 2020, 11:49.
Last edited by NeXuS2023 on 11 Aug 2020, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
Send PM
alberto14 wrote:

!
Hi Guys, This is a Master thread for all profile evaluation requests for MiM applications. We do not want random profile evaluation threads everywhere on the forum. This will help people get some consolidated (and free :P ) advice from consultants and help others learn as well.

Post your profile here if you want!

Suggested Template
Background and nationality
Undergrad Information
GMAT/GRE
Work experience and leadership
Community and others
Post Master goals
Anything else?

Hello everybody, could you please evaluate my profile for the best B-Schools in Europe (HEC,St Gallen, ESCP, ESSEC, Bocconi), MiM Program.
This is my profile
21-year old man from Italy.
I'm graduating this year my Bachelor in Economics and Business in one of the top 2 business school in my country (LUISS University) with a GPA of 4.00/4.00 (translated in English/American system);
GMAT score 690 (V38,Q47)
I have no internship but I've been working for two years as a certified Tennis Chair Umpire in the highest national level (First League and Italian championships).
I have international experience as I spent one year of high school in the United States as an exchange student and I took part to the structured partnership between LUISS and Utrecht University, which allowed me to do the second year of my Bachelor in Utrecht.
Extracurricular activities: I have been playing tennis at national level since I was 10 and I'm currently member of my university tennis team.
I'm really curious to know if I have a good chance to get in any of the above-mentioned schools, thank you for your time!

You have a good score and profile to fit into a MiM programme. However, most of the European B-Schools ask 1-2 years of experience, but not mandatory. I would be better to have a year experience and apply to MiM, anyhow GMAT score has 5 years' validity.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 413 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
eltigrenegro wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm in kind of a unique situation, so I'd absolutely love to get a bit of advice from you:

First, let me give you a quick overview of my profile:

2011 - 2014: I graduated with a degree in Commerce.
2015: I did a brief business development internship (with AIESEC) before working for around 6 months as a Content writer for a publishing company.
2015 - 2017: I did another 4-month AIESEC internship teaching English in Peru before a 1.5-year stint as an English Teaching Fellowship where I worked in public schools in Colombia.
2017 - 2019: I studied Spanish and got a B2 certification before I did a CELTA (an English teaching certification) and went to work for a year teaching English in a private language center in Vietnam.
2019 - Present: I did a Digital marketing course and have since worked as the Marketing Manager for a very small (7 member) startup. I'm keen on pursuing my Masters in Management (MBA/MiM) in 2021 to transition to a corporate career.

Here are some things I'd love your take on:

1. Given my (non-traditional) experience, am I better suited for an MBA or a MiM?

2. I do have a couple of 'gaps' in my resume (time which I spent backpacking, learning languages, doing online courses). How did this reflect on my overall application?

3. Operations at the startup I'm working at are about to wind up, unfortunately. Again, give my experience, It'd be hard to get anything more than associate/mid-senior roles at small to medium startups, which don't hold great value for MBA application and which aren't exactly the roles I'm looking for either. What do you think is the best way is to go about this?

4. Since it's been a while since school and I'm out of touch with even basic math (which I was never great at to start with) and things like finance, economics, I believe what I'd benefit from the most is to spend the next couple of months preparing for the GMAT and doing online courses. I have the option of doing some freelance work (copywriting, teaching English) to keep the lights on. Again, I'm wondering how this would affect my overall application for a Master's degree?

I'm aware this is quite a lengthy and complicated request (above the pay grade of a GMAT-forum :p) but I've seen a lot of great advice here before and thought I'd give it a shot. I really would deeply appreciate any inputs you could provide. Thanks again for taking the time to read this and do let me know if there's any more information that I could add.

Happy hustling and stay safe folks!

Hi Eltigre,

Considering your overall profile, you are better suited for a MiM, as for an MBA you would need at least 4+ years of work experience.

Additionally, the ‘gaps’ referred to here will not be a setback for you as you have been learning new things (languages, online courses). So, mention wisely your learnings and how it will help you achieve your future goals.

Having an excellent GMAT score would help you immensely in getting admission to your target schools. So as a next step start preparing for it and aiming for a 700+ GMAT score is always a great idea. In addition to this, if you can get hands-on freelance experience, grab the opportunity, it will help you in drafting a strong application.

Also, you have pretty diversified extracurricular activities under your belt (AIESEC, Spanish language, Certifications), so that would be a plus in your application.
In parallel to preparing for your GMAT, work on building a strong application in regards to resume and application essays, that could increase your chances of admission in your target schools.

Some schools that you could target for MiM are:
Dream- HEC, LBS, INSEAD
Competitive- LSE, WHU, Mannheim
Safe- Skema, Grenoble

Now, if you are seeking help in building an application that can assure your chances of admission,
you can check out our All-in-One-Service via the link below:
https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Send PM
Aspirant0296 wrote:
Hi experts & co-aspirants,

I'd be grateful if you could please have a look at my profile as summarized below and advise on my chances with leading MiM programs (LBS, Duke, Michigan Ross, HEC Paris, IE, IESE).

- Indian Engineer Male, Delhi Technological University (DCE)
- Graduation CGPA 7.05/10 (70.5%)
- GMAT 730 (planning at giving another shot in October and applying around the Dec/Jan deadlines)
- Currently working full-time with a MBB consulting firm (1 yr +), Past Internships with EY & Deloitte
- Extracurriculars : Headed the university's entrepreneurship cell curating various events during the tenure, the flagship event recorded a 10X increase in sponsorships YoY & ~8000 footfall, still closely connected with the team as an advisor; Student Chair for the university's annual cultural fest; Placement coordinator for the batch of 2019.
Others include - part of the organizing committee at TEDxDTU, photojournalist for the college's monthly newsletter etc.

Please let me know what you think about my profile and if you would advise on applying to some alternate schools as well. Any help is really appreciated!

Happy to discuss if any additional details are required from my end.

Best Regards.

Hi, Your wholistic profile and score are very competitive to apply all the mentioned schools. Focus on the essays, recommendations, and profile building, you will get a good amount of scholarship with your score. All the best.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 413 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
kogul30597 wrote:
Hi,

I'm a male Engineer (Computer Science) from India.

CGPA: 8.99/10
Work Ex: 1 year (full time) as Software Designer (and 6 months as Intern)
GMAT: 690

Extra-curricular:
Co-head & Head of Web & Multimedia Team
Organizer of Technology Club

I intend to switch from Engineering to Management with MIM. What are my chances from Top Canadian b-schools?

Do I have chances for Schulich, Ivey School of Business and Smith School of Business?

Hi kogul30597,

Well, overall you have a good profile. While your GMAT score is above average, your CGPA is excellent.

Additionally, you have a considerable amount of work experience but to increase your chances of admission you will have to make a strong pitch as to why you want to switch your career from engineering to management.

As far as your extracurriculars are concerned, you have a fair amount of leadership and organization skills which are valued highly by Adcom.

Considering your admission in top schools such as Ivey, Schulich and Smith, you will have a fair chance, provided that you can build a strong application. Remember that these schools are highly competitive and have paper-thin acceptance rates, so you will have to ace every part of your application that could increase your chances of being accepted.

Some other Canadian Schools that you can target are:
Dream- HEC Montreal, Rotman
Competitive- Concordia University, McGill University
Safe- University of Lethbridge, Mcmaster

Now, if you are seeking help in building an application that can assure your chances of admission, you can check out our All-in-One-Service via the link below:
https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one
Hope this helped!
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2067 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Send PM
Expert Reply
akshatdhir wrote:
Hello everybody, could you please evaluate my profile for the best B-Schools in Europe, Canada and Australia, MiM/CEMS/MBA(long shot) Program.
This is my profile
23-year old Male from India.
Graduated in B.Tech Electrical(2019) from a top 30 engineering institute(IIT), with a 7.02/10 CGPA, rank 17/30
GMAT score 730-750 (V38-40, Q51, IR8) *Target*
I had 2 internships during my undergrad, each worth 3 months(Both Industrial). Also have been working in an English Bank(IT role) for the past 13 months.
I have international experience as I visited UK on a work trip, also, my team at work has people from 3 different countries, although not sure if it helps..
Extracurricular activities: I used to play Table Tennis at national level during my schooling years, continued the same during undergrad but not at the same level.
Reference Letters : Can furnish one from the academic side and 2 from professional side, my boss and boss's boss.
Social Work : Affiliated with an NGO for almost 4 years.
Post Master goals : Consulting

Congratulations on your recent IIT degree. Given your limited work experience, I’d agree with you that your shot would probably be better at a non-MBA masters program at this point because most top-tier masters programs are looking for 4+ years of good work experience with career progression. That said, if you want to stay in the workforce, secure 1-2 promotions and apply in 3-4 years, I think you could have a good shot, especially if you bring up your GMAT into the higher end of your prospective range.

Table tennis is an unfortunately common Indian trope. I’m worried that it won’t seem like a very differentiated hobby so I’m not sure I’d talk about it in your essays unless you can turn it into something leadership-y (e.g., started/led table tennis club for your university, coordinated competitive tournaments, etc.).

Regarding your NGO work, one thing you can do before submitting your application is focus on how to be more of a LEADER with individual IMPACT here. Schools want leaders, not footsoldiers. This is especially the case if you wait a couple of years and apply to MBA. Adcom would rather see 1-2 leadership-oriented and well-synchronized activities on your resume rather than 5 random and disconnected ones where you are merely a volunteer instructed on what to do by other people.

I probably don’t need to tell you that you come from a very overrepresented demographic as an Indian male engineer working in IT. That’s one of the hardest uphill battles you’re going to have to fight. Your IIT distinction will be differentiating, but there are lots and lots of IIT grads applying to all the top masters programs, and many of them have front office finance or consulting roles already. So you are going to need to focus very intensely on your strategic positioning. Your goal of consulting sort of comes a bit out of left field. Why do you want to do this? What is the end-game for you? Without this explanation, I’m worried you going to look like the type of candidate who 1) wants to go into consulting because it’s just “what one does if one can do it” - i.e. passionless and dimensionless or 2) telling the adcom what they think the adcom wants to hear. If the adcom thinks that you fall into either of these two categories, the odds are much lower that you will be successful with your applications. You also need to look into the specific programs to which you are applying and make sure that these type of consulting firms do actually recruit from them so that you can call out specific names in your essays. You need to make it clear why you’d be good at consulting and why you’d enjoy it based on “breadcrumbs” from your resume (e.g., academic, professional focus, extracurriculars, etc.). You also probably need to have an end-game in mind. What do you want to be doing 5 years after graduation? Still working in consulting? Why?

If talking about strategic positioning given your competitive demo with an admissions consultant might be helpful, feel free to sign up for a free consultation with claudia @ claudia@admissionado.com.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm a 2019 Bachelor in Engineering passout in Mechatronics from Thapar University with a GPA of 7.07/10 (70.7%).
Have 13 month experience in a top Shocker manufacturing company in India as a Process Engineer (Just resigned).
Prior to that, was in TVS Motor Company for a span of 6 months for my internship during my BE. Undertook 2 projects there.

I'm currently about to start preparing for GMAT as soon as I get relieved from current organisation.
Looking for suggestions on what program I should get into. Currently looking at MIM, MSc Management, Master of Management and Masters in Engineering Management as helpful courses. Also looking for suggestions on what Universities to consider.
I'm interested in Management courses and prefer not to get into pure technical courses.
Looking for courses only in Canada.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM