GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 13:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • The winning strategy for 700+ on the GMAT

December 13, 2018

December 13, 2018

08:00 AM PST

09:00 AM PST

What people who reach the high 700's do differently? We're going to share insights, tips and strategies from data we collected on over 50,000 students who used examPAL.
  • GMATbuster's Weekly GMAT Quant Quiz, Tomorrow, Saturday at 9 AM PST

December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

10 Questions will be posted on the forum and we will post a reply in this Topic with a link to each question. There are prizes for the winners.

NEW FORMAT GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Math Expert
V
NEW FORMAT GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 27 Aug 2018, 07:22
GMAT Prep Software Scoring Analysis and What If Scenarios

NEW ONLINE FORMAT

Couple of years ago we ran different scenarios with GMAT Prep Software to find out whether various myth about scoring algorithm were legit. You can find the results of that analysis in GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios.

On April 16, 2018, the GMAT exam shortened. The number of Quant questions were reduced by 6: from 37 to 31 and the number of Verbal questions will be reduced by 5: from 41 to 36.

Therefore, we are starting testing more or less the same scenarios with the NEW GMAT Prep Software to find out whether anything changed compared to old software.

1. What is the importance of the first 10 questions?

Experiment: We will try to disprove the myth the way OG/GMAC positions it: the first 10 questions are not critical
Methodology: we will attempt the worst case scenario and will answer the first 10 questions incorrectly (not guess but incorrectly); then we will attempt to answer the remaining 21 questions correctly (not guess)
Result: Score - Q30. Percentile - 19th (!!!). First 10 questions WRONG. The next 21 questions CORRECT
Analysis: obviously something is not right with the myth about the first 10 questions. They appear to be very important on the Quant. If you miss the first 10 (probably not a very realistic scenario for most) you have no way of climbing out of the hole - almost all questions that were offered to me were generally easy/medium difficulty.
When simulated in the previous GMAT Prep version, this scenario resulted in Score - Q38. Percentile - 48th. So, the importance of the first 10 questions seems to increase (no surprice since now 10 questions correspond to 1/3 of the questions).
Questions: 18PS and 13 DS.

TO ENSURE THAT THE RESULT ABOVE WAS NOT AN ANOMALY, WE RAN THIS SCENARIO TWO TIMES MORE:
Result: Score - Q31. Percentile - 20th (!!!). First 10 questions WRONG. The next 21 questions CORRECT. Second attempt
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "D" this time and it resulted in the final score of V6, 0 percentile. Total score: 320.

Result: Score - Q29. Percentile - 16th (!!!). First 10 questions WRONG. The next 21 questions CORRECT. Third attempt
Questions: 17PS and 14 DS.
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "C" this time and it resulted in the final score of V9, 2 percentile (Also, interesting becasie C gave a better result than D and E. Though it might be a simple luck). Total score: 320.

2. What is the importance of the last 10 questions?

Experiment: We will try to analyze the importance of the last 10 questions and if it equals the important of the first 10
Methodology: we will attempt the worst case scenario and will answer the first 27 Q questions correctly and then will answer the remaining 10 questions incorrectly (not guess but incorrectly).
Result: Score - Q49. Percentile - 75th. First 21 questions CORRECT. The final 10 questions WRONG.
Analysis: The questions were much harder this time with some new topics/types appearing on the test such as coordinate geometry/probability etc. Conclusion: the last 10 don't count as much as the first 10. This myth is True (as long as you can get the first 21 right). Please note that I have not guessed the last 10 but rather answered them incorrectly (which means I still had to solve those questions too). If you are guessing, you will most likely get a higher score.
When simulated in the previous GMAT Prep version, this scenario resulted in Score - Q50. Percentile - 92th.

3. What is the importance of the middle 10 questions?

Experiment: We will try to analyze the importance of the middle 10 questions and see how it compares to the results of the previous 2 experiments
Methodology: we will attempt the worst case scenario and will answer the first 11 Q questions correctly; then I will answer incorrectly the following 10 questions, and will answer the remaining 10 questions correctly.
Result: Score - Q49. Percentile - 75th. First 11 questions CORRECT. Next 10 INCORRECT. The final 10 questions CORRECT.
Analysis: The questions were not much easier than in the second scenario above even though I have made 10 consecutive mistakes.
When simulated in the previous GMAT Prep version, this scenario resulted in Score - Q49. Percentile - 85th.
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "E" this time and it resulted in the final score of V6, 0 percentile. Total score: 440.
Questions: 17PS and 14 DS.

4. What is the penalty if I miss every third question?

Experiment: I will try to test a scenario in which a test takers answers every third question incorrectly (e.g. 3, 6, 9, etc. Thus giving themselves an extra 2 mins on quant). This scenario will simulate someone who takes 3 mins instead of 2 per question and then guesses every third question. Please note that this is the worst case scenario (we do not get any guesses right)
Methodology: Every 3rd questions answered incorrectly. So, 10 incorrect and 21 correct answers.
Result: Score - Q48. Percentile - 69th. Every third questions WRONG.
Analysis: Slightly lower score than in the case of missing the last 10 questions.
When simulated in the old Desktop GMAT Prep version, this scenario resulted in Score - Q49. Percentile - 85th. More details here

5. Not Answering Last 10 Questions (ran out of time) vs. 10 Wrong Answers

Experiment: We will try to analyze the importance of answering questions in time.
Methodology: we will attempt answering the first 21 questions correctly and then wait till the time run out leaving the last 10 questions unanswered.
Result: Score - Q39. Percentile - 37th vs. Q49. Percentile - 75th. First 21 questions CORRECT. Next 10 NOT ATTEMPTED.
Analysis: I got lower score than in scenario 2 (First 21 questions CORRECT. The final 10 questions WRONG: Score - Q49. Percentile - 75th). This might indicate that answering all questions, finishing a test is very important. So, it's better finish the test and answer all the final questions, even incorrectly than not finish the test and leave final questions unanswered. Only scenario 1 (missing first 10 questions) gave a lower score than this case.
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "A" this time and it resulted in the final score of V6, 0 percentile. Total score: 370 (8th percentile).
Questions: 12PS and 9DS.

6. Importance of DS questions

Experiment: We will try to analyze the importance DS vs PS.
Methodology: we will attempt answering the first 10 questions correctly and then miss all DS questions, while answering PS correctly.
Result: Score - Q50. Percentile - 86th. First 10 questions CORRECT and then missed 10 DS while answering 11 PS questions correctly.
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "B" this time and it resulted in the final score of V6, 0 percentile. Total score: 460 (19th percentile).
Questions: 18PS and 13DS.

7. Importance of PS questions

Experiment: We will try to analyze the importance DS vs PS.
Methodology: we will attempt answering the first 10 questions correctly and then miss all PS questions, while answering DS correctly.
Result: Score - Q49. Percentile - 75th. First 10 questions CORRECT and then missed 11 PS while answering 10 DS questions correctly.
Total Score: every question in the verbal section was answered as "D" this time and it resulted in the final score of V8, 1 percentile. Total score: 460 (19th percentile).
Questions: 18PS and 13DS.

Attachment:
mb13.png
mb13.png [ 464.13 KiB | Viewed 23613 times ]

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.

What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Originally posted by Bunuel on 04 Jul 2018, 02:06.
Last edited by Bunuel on 27 Aug 2018, 07:22, edited 15 times in total.
Work in progress.
Current Student
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: NEW FORMAT GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 01 Aug 2018, 12:20
New Format - Verbal What-If Scenarios

Last year when Vercules ran the what-if scenarios in this thread we found some very interesting results. Not that the GMAT has changed (or just reduced in number and minutes), I decided to make some changes. I thought of doing things in quarters (9 out of 36 questions form a quarter).

1. Importance of the first 9 questions

In the first part of the test, I have tried to see what happens if we miss the first quarter entirely (i.e. the first 9 out of the 36 questions answered wrongly while answering correctly the others). To check for experimental questions and other question level based biases I ran the scenario thrice.

Experiment - GMAC says the first 10 questions are as important as the other questions. We test that theory. We have changed it to 9 because we want to take into account the reduced number of questions in the test.

Methodology - Run 3 instances of A) missing the first 9 questions . B) answering the next 27 questions correctly.

Result

- V28, V29, V30

Analysis - To make this analysis more effective, let's first check the scenarios:

First Scenario - Missed the first 9 questions - 4 CRs, 4 SCs and 1 RC - V29 - 57th Percentile
Second Scenario - Missed the first 9 questions - 5 RCs, 3 SCs and 1 CR - V28 - 52nd Percentile
Third Scenario - Missed the first 9 questions - 2 RC, 3 SC and 4 CRs - V30 -59th Percentile

It appears that there's no pattern to when the first RC will appear. In the second test, the RC was as early as the third question and as a result it made me miss the entire RC, which, I think, contributed to the score decline more than the other two tests. Also, while the average difficulty of the test was pretty easy/medium, I did see a few questions with 35%-55% difficulty on GMAT Club which will easily include them in the 700-800 level category.

Last year missing the first 11 questions resulted in the V22 (27th percentile)

Importance of the last 9 questions

Experiment In the second part, I decided to see what happens when you mark every question in the test, save the last 9 questions, correctly. Not to my surprise, I got a V40 or above every single time.

Methodology Run 3 instances of missing the last 9 questions on purpose but everything else marked correctly.

Result V40, V42, V42

Analysis In the first scenario the 9 questions I missed were - 1 entire RC (3 questions), 4 SC and 2 CR. In the second scenario, I missed 6 RC questions each. Clearly, even though RC questions are more on the test, missing SC and CR questions wrongly makes a bigger dent in the score.

Sidenote Last year, missing the 11 questions at the end resulted in a score of V38. So it is definitely a good news for test takers :)

3. Guessing SC but marking everything else correctly

This time we did a sectional test to see what happens if I guess all SC questions but mark everything else correctly.

Methodology: Mark CR and RC questions correctly and mark C for all SC questions.

Result: V37 with 11 questions answered wrongly.

Guessing RC and marking everything else correctly

In similar fashion, I wanted to check what happens when we guess RC but keep the SC and CR answers correct. Surprising results follow!

Methodology: Mark CR and SC correctly but mark all RC questions C.

Result - SHOCKING V34

Analysis: It is pretty clear that RC matters a whole lot more now than it used to. I would advise with caution against using this strategy. Practice your RCs and go well prepared.

Have an MBA application Question? ASK ME ANYTHING!

My Stuff: Four Years to 760 | MBA Trends for Indian Applicants

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
How I got into five schools from zero - Applicant Lab Review
Veritas Prep Live Online

Originally posted by souvik101990 on 04 Jul 2018, 02:11.
Last edited by bb on 01 Aug 2018, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Update
BSchool Forum Moderator
P
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 03:24
CR Forum Moderator
P
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 10:43
And yet again Awesome work by Bunuel!!

Please give kudos if you found my posts helpful!

Project CR Butler - 2 CR's everyday

Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Technology, Nonprofit
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 19:19
souvik101990, will you be analyzing other scenarios (as Vercules did) with the new format tests? Such as missing the last 9, questions, missing the middle 9 questions, etc.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.25
WE: Marketing (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2018, 10:39
The lesson of this fable is that you must definitely focus on the first 10 questions, even if those take your extra time, resulting in guessing, hence making mistakes in the last part of the test.
Math Expert
V

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2018, 22:29
Senior DS Moderator
V
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GPA: 3.64
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2018, 08:05
Hi
I want to know about the outcome when one performs exceptionally in some sections but fails abysmally in other section.
The cases such as :
1. SC, CR > 80+, RC<30
2. RC, CR > 80+, SC<30
3. SC, RC> 80+, CR<30

It will be useful for the test takers to know GMAT better.

Win GMAT CLUB Test- Weekly Quant Quiz Contest
Weekly Quant Quiz Questions- Direct Download
SC: Confusable words

All you need for Quant, GMAT PS Question Directory,GMAT DS Question Directory
Error log/Key Concepts
Combination Concept: Division into groups
Question of the Day (QOTD)
Free GMAT CATS

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: Booth '20 (II)
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V28
GMAT 2: 650 Q46 V34
GPA: 3.32
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2018, 09:30
This topic is gold. I'll definitely try some of these approaches both on Prep and oficial test.
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2018, 20:39
Hey souvik101990 can you please give more what if scenarios in verbal
Current Student
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:21
teaserbae wrote:

Hey souvik101990 can you please give more what if scenarios in verbal

Hi I am running three new scenarios today.

1. Missing the last 9 questions.
2. Missing the middle 9 questions.
3. Guessing all RCs and marking everything else correctly. Should be up in 12 hours, so stay tuned :)

Have an MBA application Question? ASK ME ANYTHING!

My Stuff: Four Years to 760 | MBA Trends for Indian Applicants

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
How I got into five schools from zero - Applicant Lab Review
Veritas Prep Live Online

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: IMD '20
GPA: 2.84
WE: Engineering (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2018, 22:54
Thank you Bunuel for most helpful analysis.

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q41 V41
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2018, 13:47
Also interested in seeing the outcome of scoring high in two sections and low in one (i.e. SC/CR 40+, RC ~30). Thanks for all of your work!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2018, 14:14
Hi,please share the distribution of question types in verbal.Like in quant,I see there are 17-18 PS and 13-14 DS,similarly would love to know number of ques from RC,SC AND CR
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
G
Affiliations: AB, cum laude, Harvard University (Class of '02)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V48
GMAT 2: 730 Q44 V47
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q168 V169
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2018, 15:54
Top Contributor
Great stuff, Bunuel! Cheers to all your valuable contributions to the Quant forums.

anmit123 wrote:
Hi,please share the distribution of question types in verbal.Like in quant,I see there are 17-18 PS and 13-14 DS,similarly would love to know number of ques from RC,SC AND CR
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device

I ran a question-type count on the new (online) Verbal section of Exam 1, and here is what I found: 15 SC, 13 RC, 8 CR.

Make of that what you will! Also note that this balance/frequency of question Verbal types on the new GMATPrep tests does NOT appear to reflect their true proportions on the actual GMAT, based on the debriefs we've read so far, which suggest that RC is now the most common question type:

My best guess for the actual number of counted questions on the GMAT is this: 15 PS, 13 DS, 12 CR, 10 SC, 8 CR.

Keep in mind that I only ran one simulation. It is entirely possible that every GMATPrep test now has a slightly different balance of question types, much like the real GMAT itself, due to the random distribution of experimental questions by type.

-Brian

Harvard grad and 99% GMAT scorer, offering expert, private GMAT tutoring and coaching worldwide since 2002.

One of the only known humans to have taken the GMAT 5 times and scored in the 700s every time (700, 710, 730, 750, 770), including verified section scores of Q50 / V47, as well as personal bests of 8/8 IR (2 times), 6/6 AWA (4 times), 50/51Q and 48/51V (1 question wrong).

You can download my official test-taker score report (all scores within the last 5 years) directly from the Pearson Vue website: https://tinyurl.com/y94hlarr Date of Birth: 09 December 1979.

GMAT Action Plan and Free E-Book - McElroy Tutoring

Contact: mcelroy@post.harvard.edu (I do not respond to PMs on GMAT Club.)

...or find me on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/GMATpreparation

Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Technology, Nonprofit
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2018, 19:55
mcelroytutoring, I've got the mix below in my last 5 GMAT Prep tests:

#SC #CR #RC
14 9 13
13 9 14
13 9 13
13 9 14
14 9 13
Director
Director
G
Affiliations: AB, cum laude, Harvard University (Class of '02)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V48
GMAT 2: 730 Q44 V47
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q168 V169
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2018, 21:24
Top Contributor
sandman13 wrote:
mcelroytutoring, I've got the mix below in my last 5 GMAT Prep tests:

#SC #CR #RC
14 9 13
13 9 14
13 9 13
13 9 14
14 9 13

Hi sandman13,

Good information, thanks! This confirms my suspicion that the precise number of questions of each type now varies on each GMAT Prep test, as it does on the real GMAT. It also leads me to believe that 12 RC / 10 SC / 8 CR is indeed the correct split of counted questions.

-Brian

Harvard grad and 99% GMAT scorer, offering expert, private GMAT tutoring and coaching worldwide since 2002.

One of the only known humans to have taken the GMAT 5 times and scored in the 700s every time (700, 710, 730, 750, 770), including verified section scores of Q50 / V47, as well as personal bests of 8/8 IR (2 times), 6/6 AWA (4 times), 50/51Q and 48/51V (1 question wrong).

You can download my official test-taker score report (all scores within the last 5 years) directly from the Pearson Vue website: https://tinyurl.com/y94hlarr Date of Birth: 09 December 1979.

GMAT Action Plan and Free E-Book - McElroy Tutoring

Contact: mcelroy@post.harvard.edu (I do not respond to PMs on GMAT Club.)

...or find me on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/GMATpreparation

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 21:12
Souvik,
Have you test "guessing CR and marking everything eles correctly?" I think that would shed more light on this relevant issue.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.25
WE: Marketing (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 07:25
Hey guys,

Here are my results of 2 mock tests. I don't understand the paradox: in attempt with lower result all 1-20 are correct (theoretically having higher impact). The ratio of correct/incorrect answers is almost the same in both attempts, differing in 1 incorrect answer only. Please see attached files.

Any thoughts?
Attachments

2.png
2.png [ 36.2 KiB | Viewed 16294 times ]

1.png
1.png [ 37.34 KiB | Viewed 16298 times ]

V
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 09:53
Hero8888 wrote:
Hey guys,

Here are my results of 2 mock tests. I don't understand the paradox: in attempt with lower result all 1-20 are correct (theoretically having higher impact). The ratio of correct/incorrect answers is almost the same in both attempts, differing in 1 incorrect answer only. Please see attached files.

Any thoughts?

I see that you have 6 consecutive questions wrong in the middle of the test and then also in the end, which brings your score down badly. But the questions marked wrong in the second CAT are well distributed. and those that you marked consecutive wrong in the very end kept you below V40.

Marking questions correct in the start is very beneficial and after that we need to attempt the rest of the test in such a way that we do not mark so many questions wrong in a row.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
Project PS Butler - https://gmatclub.com/forum/project-ps-butler-practice-everyday-280904.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

GMAT Club Bot
Re: NEW FORMAT GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios &nbs [#permalink] 29 Jul 2018, 09:53

Go to page    1   2   3    Next  [ 47 posts ] 

NEW FORMAT GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap