It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 02:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 21:11
keats wrote:
Well, i have been following up with the school for so long now. It is officially going to be two months by the end of the upcoming week. The team has been really responsive and I have received a response to every e mail I sent! However, it's almost 60 days since I have submitted my application and I haven't yet gotten any update :| I have told them about the fact that Desautels is #1 on the list and that I need to have an update so as to pick on the right school from the offers I have. Even if it is a "no", I'd gracefully accept it and move ahead. However, this no response and asking to wait is literally killing me :(

Im so in the same boat!! Its been more than a month and the replies are the same that file is under review and no decision rendered. Mcgill is on top in my list too and i can very well understand how this wait feels like!!

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 5

1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
B

Kudos [?]: 40 [1], given: 16

Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2017, 20:30
This post received
KUDOS
amanskywalker wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I have been admitted to the MBA program (Sep 2017) and I am wondering if there is a facebook/whatsapp group for the incoming students, one that I could join. I have already secured my place in the program by paying the initial deposit. Any information from accepted students would be great?

Thanks,

Aman

Congratulations Aman, welcome to McGill. You will be added to the group by MBA Office and you should receive an email with the instructions. As far as the WhatsApp goes, I hear your batch already has one going, so the admin (one of the admitted candidates) should be able to add you. Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Vijay G

Kudos [?]: 40 [1], given: 16

BSchool Forum Moderator
B

Kudos [?]: 40 [0], given: 16

Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2017, 21:53
combat2016 wrote:
I finished my interview on Apr 5th and was told that I will hear back within 2 weeks...there is no update from the school so far...Accepted candidates or VijayG6387 can you give a brief idea on when you heard back?

Thanks.

Two weeks is the ideal time. I understand your anxiety. In my opinion, at this point in time, they will deliberate more as they'd have less number of seats to fill and more applications to review. So a week or two more is normal in my opinion.

Best Regards,
Vijay G

Kudos [?]: 40 [0], given: 16

BSchool Forum Moderator
S

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2017, 23:48
Applicants @ Desautels,
I can see that a lot of applicants have received decision on their Round 3 application in the last one week. In fact, the application tracker reveals the same. However, I am still waiting for an update. Since there isn't a notification deadline, reaching out to the admissions team again and again is also not a good idea. What do you guys suggest?
Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 3

Concentration: Economics, Finance

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2017, 16:48
This post received
KUDOS
Hi everyone,

I am from McGill MBA 2018 batch. Please add me to the watsapp group.

Cheers!

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 3

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Finance, General Management

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2017, 21:14
keats wrote:
Applicants @ Desautels,
I can see that a lot of applicants have received decision on their Round 3 application in the last one week. In fact, the application tracker reveals the same. However, I am still waiting for an update. Since there isn't a notification deadline, reaching out to the admissions team again and again is also not a good idea. What do you guys suggest?
Thanks.

keats Did you ever hear back from the admissions team?

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 14

GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46

Show Tags

New post 23 Jul 2017, 21:43
Hi, just want to share my blog. You might be able to get some tips for the transition process to Canada. I've also included a set of Pre-MBA books to read. https://wondersuite.blogspot.com
Thank you!

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 14

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 32

Concentration: Strategy, General Management

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2017, 16:30
I am extremely happy about my decision to attend McGill MBA. I love the small class size and family-like atmosphere. The diversity is great and we have almost 50/50 gender bias. I am looking forward to my 2-years with McGill!

Matriculating on: 2017/02/21
Heard back via: Phone
GMAT: 710, Q49, V36
GPA: 2.06
WE: 70 months
Industry: Consulting
Submited on: 2017/01/15
Invited on: 2017/02/15
Interviewed on: 2017/02/17
Decision Received on: 2017/02/21

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 32

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 31 Aug 2017, 02:15
Hi Guys,

My name is Ronit Sharma and i want to know whether I have good chance of getting into Desautels or not. Please evaluate my profile :

Nationality: Indian
10th: 9 CGPA
12th: 95%
Graduation: 68% (First Division) [Economics Honors, University of Delhi]
Extra Curricular activities: I have been an active member of the Delhi University Theater circuit for the 3 years of my graduation. I have written, directed and acted in many plays. i was the Vice President of the Theater Society of my College.
Internship (2 months): Anabond Pvt Ltd (Marketing)

Work Experience : 2 Years (Zomato Media Pvt Ltd - Marketing/Operations)
I joined in when Zomato began Online ordering. I was a key member in initial process of setting up that business. So apparently, I worked in a successful startup within a startup (a new-age, fast growth, ups-and-downs kind of company).
I have also worked with a couple of NGOs.

GMAT 650 (Q49,V29,IR-8,AW-5?)

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019   [#permalink] 31 Aug 2017, 02:15

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   [ 209 posts ] 

Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap