GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 09:46

LIVE NOW!

How to Quickly Solve GMAT Questions - Chat with ExamPAL. Join HERE!


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar

IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Sep 2016
Posts: 20
Location: India
Schools: IIMA PGPX"20
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2018, 10:12
1
spc11 wrote:
Then it should be tomorrow...if they want to release it by 10th!! Good game of guessing till its finally out! :lol:
I think it will be on 10th.
Another update I got from there. Only shortlisted candidates will get emails . IIMB will not send any rejection emails .

So guys, if anyone gets an email please update it here .

I think they will also publish the shortlisted candidates on the portal .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 06:08
Hola Amigos, IIMB has started sending out interview calls. Received interview intimation mail from IIMB today evening at 7:13 PM. The interview is scheduled for 23 Sept at Delhi.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GRE 1: Q170 V150
GPA: 3.7
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 06:38
Got the call.

As i am not located in India have to go for skype. Dates not final yet for me

Happy me
Sankalp
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 09:04
sankalpJawas wrote:
Got the call.

As i am not located in India have to go for skype. Dates not final yet for me

Happy me
Sankalp


Whats your WE ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
WE: Programming (Consumer Electronics)
Reviews Badge
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 09:06
Got a call from IIM-B today, Any idea about WAT would help.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 17 May 2016
Posts: 182
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Marketing (Education)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 09:47
Me too got the call.

Yes, please help with WAT.

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 6
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.2
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 12:09
Got a call.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.87
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 18:55
Me too, received a call.
Do we have any watsapp group for the applicants? where in we can discuss about the interview preparation?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 10 Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 07 Sep 2018, 19:03
me too :-)
Guys any idea about how to prepare for WAT?
What kind of questions are they gonna ask in the interview?

Originally posted by puneetstud on 07 Sep 2018, 19:01.
Last edited by puneetstud on 07 Sep 2018, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Sep 2016
Posts: 20
Location: India
Schools: IIMA PGPX"20
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 19:02
spc11 wrote:
Me too got the call.

Yes, please help with WAT.

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
I spoke to an alum. He said this is all about checking you writing style to make sure you only wrote your SOP.

You can be given any topic to write about and express your opinion


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.87
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 19:39
abgraphy wrote:
spc11 wrote:
Me too got the call.

Yes, please help with WAT.

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
I spoke to an alum. He said this is all about checking you writing style to make sure you only wrote your SOP.

You can be given any topic to write about and express your opinion


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Even I have heard the same.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 6
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.2
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 20:47
Would there be a choice of topic?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Nov 2015
Posts: 8
Location: India
Schools: Smeal" 20
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.8
CAT Tests
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 20:50
Have they shared all round 1 interview invites or is anyone still expecting a call?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2018, 21:12
Hitesh89 wrote:
Would there be a choice of topic? [/url]


I don't think they will give us a choice for WAT topic. They will hand out a single topic to all the participants, an alum may throw more light on this though.

I have created a whatsapp group to pool resources and discuss interview preparation with other applicants. Please join the group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/5N3Ck2jw7Eh1LgVZHovGTG
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V28
GPA: 3.6
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2018, 19:22
Hi,
Can we expect any further calls for interview in R1.
I have one doubt; I have uploaded unofficial GMAT Score but do not requested GMAC for official score to send to IIM B. Do I request the GMAC for the score now? Will this be the reason that adcom will not consider the application for review?

Kindly help.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2015
Posts: 54
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.5
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2018, 23:28
Hi,

Even I got an interview call for 23rd September.
Can anyone guide me on what questions can we expect on WAT and PI?
Is there any particular format for WAT?
How should we prepare for PI and WAT?

Regards
Paramveer
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.87
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2018, 00:22
Tushar07 wrote:
Hi,
Can we expect any further calls for interview in R1.
I have one doubt; I have uploaded unofficial GMAT Score but do not requested GMAC for official score to send to IIM B. Do I request the GMAC for the score now? Will this be the reason that adcom will not consider the application for review?

Kindly help.


No, this should not be the reason. IIMB does not mandate for an official score card to be sent to the school.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2016
Posts: 31
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2018, 00:37
Profile evaluation for IIMB EPGP
Class X: 88.8%
Class XII: 83%
B.Tech (chemical Engg from one of top NITs): 8.28/10 (CGPA)
GMAT: (700)
Work experience:
Govt of india (Nuclear sector): Gazetted officer in Govt of India with 6 years (involved in a major project related works involving site coordination, project clearance from regulatory authorities, procurement for projects. evaluating technical and financial capabilities of vendors, coordination and planning of tendered work. Responsible for testing and final acceptance of equipments.
Oil marketing company (Maharatna company) :10 months of experience with Oil marketing company. I was involved in Supply and distribution of petroleum product for 4 districts of karnataka. Single handedly managed the depot on many occasions.

Achievements during college: Had a very good GATE score (99.99 percentile)
Extra curricular: was involved in organising cultural events in college, involved in teaching economically backward students for some time

Please evaluate my profile
Director
Director
User avatar
G
Status: MBA Admissions Coach
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Joined: 18 Apr 2018
Posts: 597
Location: India
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2018, 01:44
Hello sandesh87

Past acads, brand on the CV is good. The GMAT is just slightly below the mean and should most likely not be an issue in your specific case.
Not sure what your career goals are though. Will play a vital role.
As long as you can tie in your career achievements with realistic career goals, you have a pretty good shot at EPGP.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com


sandesh87 wrote:
Profile evaluation for IIMB EPGP
Class X: 88.8%
Class XII: 83%
B.Tech (chemical Engg from one of top NITs): 8.28/10 (CGPA)
GMAT: (700)
Work experience:
Govt of india (Nuclear sector): Gazetted officer in Govt of India with 6 years (involved in a major project related works involving site coordination, project clearance from regulatory authorities, procurement for projects. evaluating technical and financial capabilities of vendors, coordination and planning of tendered work. Responsible for testing and final acceptance of equipments.
Oil marketing company (Maharatna company) :10 months of experience with Oil marketing company. I was involved in Supply and distribution of petroleum product for 4 districts of karnataka. Single handedly managed the depot on many occasions.

Achievements during college: Had a very good GATE score (99.99 percentile)
Extra curricular: was involved in organising cultural events in college, involved in teaching economically backward students for some time

Please evaluate my profile

_________________

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com

GMAT Club Bot
Re: IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles &nbs [#permalink] 03 Oct 2018, 01:44

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 59 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

IIM Bangalore EPGP Profiles

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.