GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 04:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Johnson 2019 applicants - Class of 2020/21

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.8
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Johnson 2019 applicants - Class of 2020/21  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 10:28
workout wrote:
gmatenthureturns wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am expected to receive a bonus and raise by this month's end because of my good performance at work. Does that qualify as update? I won't get a promotion as I already received one in Sept 2018 and it was reflected in my application.

Posted from my mobile device

gmatenthureturns

I feel this pay raise and bonus does qualify as an update to the adcom as long as it is not the same annual bonus and hike that everyone receives.

workout

Thanks workout. No its actually performance based and not everyone is receiving one. However, how do I prove this to AdCom?
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 10:34
gmatenthureturns wrote:

Thanks workout. No its actually performance based and not everyone is receiving one. However, how do I prove this to AdCom?

gmatenthureturns

If I have to prove this, I would ask a letter of appreciation from my manager with details about the new responsibilities, hike etc. If you are concerned about the $ involved, you can just provide a letter without mentioning any $.
Schools: Johnson '21 (I)

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2019, 18:13
Anyone else interview for R3 but have not heard decision yet?

I applied for Two Year MBA R3 (January round) and interviewed on campus in February (non-LEAD). My application says "Under Review" still, but I have not heard anything from the school in about a month. Wondering if others are in the same boat or if it's worth reaching out to admissions.

Johnson is my top choice, but I have a couple other admits with deposit deadlines coming up in early April. Is anyone else in this boat?
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.64

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2019, 18:22
mpmba wrote:

I applied for Two Year MBA R3 (January round) and interviewed on campus in February (non-LEAD). My application says "Under Review" still, but I have not heard anything from the school in about a month. Wondering if others are in the same boat or if it's worth reaching out to admissions.

Johnson is my top choice, but I have a couple other admits with deposit deadlines coming up in early April. Is anyone else in this boat?

Hi, I had my interview on 12th Feb and still haven't heard back from the Adcom. I see the final notification deadline is on Apr 10th, so I am waiting till 10th next month, if I don't hear from them, I'll send them an email.

Sorry to hear about the deposit you have to make in early April. Wish you all the good luck!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
WE: General Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2019, 19:47
mpmba wrote:

Hello,

[Kindly] Ask admissions for an early decision. Nothing sound as good to them as saying they are your top choice.

Even if you receive a negative on an early decision, I suggest paying the commitment fee to your number 2 school and still wait for Johnson result. The commitment is way lesser than the cost of a MBA Program.

Best,
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Johnson '20 (WA)
GRE 1: Q167 V155
GPA: 3.84

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 20:56
Hi..This is Shomo..Just got my admit to 1 yr MBA. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Admitted from WL
31 May, 2019
30 May 2019, 21:27
Private, GMAT: 650; GPA: 3.64; WE: 24 months; Viet Nam; via Email
I increased my GMAT from 650 to 700 [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.7
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2019, 22:47
Is there a FB, whatapp group for admitted students?
Thanks!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Johnson 2019 applicants - Class of 2020/21   [#permalink] 19 Jun 2019, 22:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   [ 268 posts ] 

Calling all Johnson 2019 applicants - Class of 2020/21

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: vinayakvaish, chanjaso