Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:21 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
WE:Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
WL...Have the waitlisted people, who have not interviewed yet, started getting interview invites? The waitlist response asks candidates to schedule interview asap. But the portal gives me no such option right now. Fellow waitlisted people! Any comments?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
HI,

I was wondering if anyone received a scholarship with his / hers admission?
I received a strange email today that says that it might take 7-10 days until scholarship info will be sent.
thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Send PM
Received a phone call from John Hughes on Sunday Morning - R2 Admit :-D

(Indian Applicant, 4 Yr WE Technology/ Analytics)

No scholarship
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
R3 candidate, already received interview invite...today I received another "Application Complete" email that says what the process is (reviewed by director, interview results submitted, etc.) which is strange b/c I submitted on deadline (01/15/2016), had recs finalize a few days later, got interview invite on 01/26/2016, and since then I received an "Application Complete" email on 01/28/2016 and also today (same content).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
thomasdodsonian wrote:
R3 candidate, already received interview invite...today I received another "Application Complete" email that says what the process is (reviewed by director, interview results submitted, etc.) which is strange b/c I submitted on deadline (01/15/2016), had recs finalize a few days later, got interview invite on 01/26/2016, and since then I received an "Application Complete" email on 01/28/2016 and also today (same content).

same with me..received this mail after interview invite...may be auto-generated mail sent twice...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
are there no more interview invites for R3 indian applicants?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Send PM
I received the 'application complete' Mail on the 21st of Jan and then again yesterday. But no invite :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Ivey '18 (A)
Send PM
I am quite dissapointed with UNC application process:
- They emailed that I had fee waiver but nothing happened in the system within 2 day. I had to proceed my application with fee. No email back for fee return or not even afternearly 3 weeks.
- I had 3 reference even UNC asked for two. One was uploaded. The second could not be uploaded to the system a few times. I asked the second and the third recommenders to submit by email to Phillip Russell. I reminded him several times but no feedback from him. I asked another person to remind him but no additional feedback.
- Now Phillip reminded me a twice that I am missing a recommendation letter. I sent email back to him the situation but he was silent.

I am loosing patience. Anybody share experience the same as mine?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
aravinth545 wrote:
NightFury15 wrote:
Did you guys get any status mails such as Application Complete, or Invited to Interview or Waitlisted?

I submitted my application on the deadline day. I received two "Recommendation Received" mails, but nothing after that. I am losing patience now.

Yea I received notification mail for each.
Did your recommenders submit before the deadline?

Finally received the Application Complete mail which says that my application is ready to be reviewed.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Shineton wrote:
- They emailed that I had fee waiver but nothing happened in the system within 2 day. I had to proceed my application with fee. No email back for fee return or not even afternearly 3 weeks.

I had the same issue with the fee waiver. I called and was told that they'd reimburse me, but none of my email inquiries have been returned.
I attributed the issue to the round 3 application due date and the round 2 decision date being so close together.

I intend to follow back up closer to our decision date.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q46 V46
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
jb022201 wrote:
Shineton wrote:

I had the same issue with the fee waiver. I called and was told that they'd reimburse me, but none of my email inquiries have been returned.
I attributed the issue to the round 3 application due date and the round 2 decision date being so close together.

I intend to follow back up closer to our decision date.

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having a tough time with this, I'm also a little surprised. I had an application fee waiver which I used and I thought the instructions were quite clear on how to submit with the fee waiver.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
sicle234 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having a tough time with this, I'm also a little surprised. I had an application fee waiver which I used and I thought the instructions were quite clear on how to submit with the fee waiver.

I should have clarified. I didn't have the exact issue with the fee waiver. I was notified of the fee waiver after I had already paid (the day before I intended to submit).
I related more to not getting any return communication at all for 2+ weeks now despite following the instruction in the original fee waiver email of who to email (twice) and following up by phone.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q46 V46
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
jb022201 wrote:
sicle234 wrote:

I should have clarified. I didn't have the exact issue with the fee waiver. I was notified of the fee waiver after I had already paid (the day before I intended to submit).
I related more to not getting any return communication at all for 2+ weeks now despite following the instruction in the original fee waiver email of who to email (twice) and following up by phone.

ahhh makes more sense.. I'm sure they'll sort you out eventually. Good luck my friend!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [1]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q169 V165
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Congrats to all the recent admits! (Especially you ankurgupta03. We suffered through last year's admissions here on GMAT Club and I'm glad you've found a home at UNC!)

R3 applicants: Don't worry if you haven't received an interview invite yet. As of last week, they had sent out very few, and will really start digging into applications this week and next. Lots more invitations should be coming in the next few weeks.

I apologize for being AWOL the past two months. Things have gotten very busy around here. Going to try and check in more often now.
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: PMI
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [1]
Given Kudos: 103
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE:Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
Shineton wrote:
- I had 3 reference even UNC asked for two. One was uploaded. The second could not be uploaded to the system a few times. I asked the second and the third recommenders to submit by email to Phillip Russell. I reminded him several times but no feedback from him. I asked another person to remind him but no additional feedback.
- Now Phillip reminded me a twice that I am missing a recommendation letter. I sent email back to him the situation but he was silent.

Write to Sherry Wallace, Director Admissions. You can google her email ID, its on open domain.
Normally such issues don't happen with UNC.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Indian applicant from Mumbai. Did anyone interview with alum? What should I choose: interview with alum or with adcom through skype?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
I received the invitation on Sunday.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33  ...  38   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts