GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 03:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: NTU '18 (S)
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 10:05
has every applicant received an invite for coffee session or only few???
Current Student
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.68
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 20:37
naveenayyan wrote:
vineetsharma wrote:
Admitted.

Submitted Application on : 1st November
Invited to Interview on: 11th November
Interviewed on: 16th November
Offered admission on: 23rd November

All the best to the remaining applicants.
(FYI I am a Singaporean based in Singapore so this could be one reason why the entire process was so fast.)

Congratz Vineet :)
I had my interview yesterday.....
How was your interview? and did you bag any scholarship?

Great hope you hear from them soon. My interview was a pleasant experience. The mood was generally light.
Still waiting on them for scholarship details. During the interview I was informed that the scholarship details usually follow a few days after the admission offer. It's been 7 days since I received the offer of admission so hoping to from them soon.

DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey guys,
Congrats to both of you!
Could you please share your interview experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hi DerrickRose23,

Like I mentioned above. The interview was more of a casual chat. I feel what they are looking for is if you have thought through doing an MBA and that too why the Nanyang MBA.

The questions were typical interview questions and included some about my current role
1) Why do an mba?
2) Why not a part time MBA?
3) Why not NUS?
4) And why MBA in particular and not any other masters or specialization course.

Just an advise, have at least 2(min)-3 questions ready for them because they kept asking me if I had any questions for them.

Hope this helps. All the best to the other applicants
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 20:39
Thanks a lot man!
And I wish you all the best!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 21:38
gauravdce wrote:

Are you referring to the mail from NTU on 22nd Nov for coffee chat/info session?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 21:54
JasmeetSB wrote:
gauravdce wrote:

Are you referring to the mail from NTU on 22nd Nov for coffee chat/info session?

Yes..
Is it for everyone ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 22:02
gauravdce wrote:
JasmeetSB wrote:
gauravdce wrote:

Yes..
Is it for everyone ?

Not sure. I have mailed them my query.
Awaiting reply.
Current Student
Schools: NUS '18, NTU '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2016, 06:36
I had my interview on the 27th of Nov at Mumbai. The mood was very light but the interviewers did not give any hint on their final decision. It was just a casual chat where the non-Indian professor was making fun of ISB and other Indian colleges on the number of people they select for an MBA cohort. :) It was a pretty good experience to interact with them. My question is as follows: Does anyone know as to how long does it take for them to make a decision? Also, given the class size of NTU MBA program is very small, what is the % of Indian candidates that they select in total?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2016, 19:09
Is there still anyone with application " underprocess " status?
What is the last date to get interview invites?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2016, 21:09
Yes, I have the same status...
Do you know the the stages of this status.
, I.e. how does it change?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2016, 22:08
Did you receive interview invite?
I have the same status since 28 th October 2016.
Haven't heard anything from NTU yet.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2016, 22:30
ankitagrawal091 wrote:
I had my interview on the 27th of Nov at Mumbai. The mood was very light but the interviewers did not give any hint on their final decision. It was just a casual chat where the non-Indian professor was making fun of ISB and other Indian colleges on the number of people they select for an MBA cohort. :) It was a pretty good experience to interact with them. My question is as follows: Does anyone know as to how long does it take for them to make a decision? Also, given the class size of NTU MBA program is very small, what is the % of Indian candidates that they select in total?

Hi,
Thanks for the debrief.
Could you please tell when did you submit your application and your profile?

Current Student
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: NTU '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.33
WE: Project Management (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2016, 04:30
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi Ankit...
Hope you remember me. I was sitting next to while we were waiting for our turns.
I spoke to the coordinator on the day of the interview and she hinted that the decision would be out probably by Dec 8th.
Fingers crossed.

I came to know that few had a skype interview after the coffee chat. Did you have one?
Current Student
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2016, 06:35
Hello All,

I was invited for the coffee chat on 26th November in Mumbai but was unable to attend because I was not in India. They arranged for an interview over Skype on 28th November with professor Nilanjan Sen and Sasha Chernyshenko.

The interview was more of a conversation related to my work experience and my reason for taking up the different roles in my CV.
We also touched the topic of why MBA ? Why Nanyang? and Why Asia?

At the end of the interview they said that I can expect an update on their decision by 15th December.

Also regarding the status being application under process, do not worry because even after the interview my status is still application under process. My advice will be to attend information sessions and make the school aware of your interest.

Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2016, 20:08
Can anybody tell me the procedure for letters of recommendation? Is it online or paper based?
Can they be submitted before application is submitted?
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2016, 05:19
vgk92 wrote:
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi Ankit...
Hope you remember me. I was sitting next to while we were waiting for our turns.
I spoke to the coordinator on the day of the interview and she hinted that the decision would be out probably by Dec 8th.
Fingers crossed.

I came to know that few had a skype interview after the coffee chat. Did you have one?

Hey! I had a face to face interview in Mumbai. The interviewers had mentioned that they will be sharing the results by 15th Dec. But I just wanted to check it anyone else has received an admit already after the interview.

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2016, 05:22
ajmba2017 wrote:
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the debrief.
Could you please tell when did you submit your application and your profile?

I submitted the application on 1st November and received the admissions offer on 18th Nov. The interview date was 27th Nov. My profile is as follows:

GMAT - 710
Work ex. - 3.5 years, Business Consulting. One promotion
Average extra curricular
More than 2 years of NGO exp.

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2016, 05:24
How many of the folks are done with the interview? Also, has anyone been invited for the MBA experience day in Jan'17 by Nanyang? The interviewers asked me to attend that.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2016, 04:13
My portal shows "under process". Does it change to under review before interview invite?
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2016, 04:33
JasmeetSB wrote:
My portal shows "under process". Does it change to under review before interview invite?

Non does not get updated. When did you submit your application?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2016, 04:46
2nd Nov. Yet to hear anything.
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! &nbs [#permalink] 06 Dec 2016, 04:46

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 227 posts ] 

Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap