Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 00:34 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 00:34
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools: NTU '18 (S)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
gauravdce wrote:
JasmeetSB wrote:
gauravdce wrote:
has every applicant received an invite for coffee session or only few???

Are you referring to the mail from NTU on 22nd Nov for coffee chat/info session?

Yes..
Is it for everyone ?

Not sure. I have mailed them my query.
Awaiting reply.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I had my interview on the 27th of Nov at Mumbai. The mood was very light but the interviewers did not give any hint on their final decision. It was just a casual chat where the non-Indian professor was making fun of ISB and other Indian colleges on the number of people they select for an MBA cohort. :) It was a pretty good experience to interact with them. My question is as follows: Does anyone know as to how long does it take for them to make a decision? Also, given the class size of NTU MBA program is very small, what is the % of Indian candidates that they select in total?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Is there still anyone with application " underprocess " status?
What is the last date to get interview invites?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yes, I have the same status...
Do you know the the stages of this status.
, I.e. how does it change?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did you receive interview invite?
I have the same status since 28 th October 2016.
Haven't heard anything from NTU yet.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankitagrawal091 wrote:
I had my interview on the 27th of Nov at Mumbai. The mood was very light but the interviewers did not give any hint on their final decision. It was just a casual chat where the non-Indian professor was making fun of ISB and other Indian colleges on the number of people they select for an MBA cohort. :) It was a pretty good experience to interact with them. My question is as follows: Does anyone know as to how long does it take for them to make a decision? Also, given the class size of NTU MBA program is very small, what is the % of Indian candidates that they select in total?

Hi,
Thanks for the debrief.
Could you please tell when did you submit your application and your profile?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.33
WE:Project Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi Ankit...
Hope you remember me. I was sitting next to while we were waiting for our turns.
I spoke to the coordinator on the day of the interview and she hinted that the decision would be out probably by Dec 8th.
Fingers crossed.

I came to know that few had a skype interview after the coffee chat. Did you have one?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello All,

I was invited for the coffee chat on 26th November in Mumbai but was unable to attend because I was not in India. They arranged for an interview over Skype on 28th November with professor Nilanjan Sen and Sasha Chernyshenko.

The interview was more of a conversation related to my work experience and my reason for taking up the different roles in my CV.
We also touched the topic of why MBA ? Why Nanyang? and Why Asia?

At the end of the interview they said that I can expect an update on their decision by 15th December.

Also regarding the status being application under process, do not worry because even after the interview my status is still application under process. My advice will be to attend information sessions and make the school aware of your interest.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Can anybody tell me the procedure for letters of recommendation? Is it online or paper based?
Can they be submitted before application is submitted?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vgk92 wrote:
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi Ankit...
Hope you remember me. I was sitting next to while we were waiting for our turns.
I spoke to the coordinator on the day of the interview and she hinted that the decision would be out probably by Dec 8th.
Fingers crossed.

I came to know that few had a skype interview after the coffee chat. Did you have one?

Hey! I had a face to face interview in Mumbai. The interviewers had mentioned that they will be sharing the results by 15th Dec. But I just wanted to check it anyone else has received an admit already after the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ajmba2017 wrote:
ankitagrawal091 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the debrief.
Could you please tell when did you submit your application and your profile?

I submitted the application on 1st November and received the admissions offer on 18th Nov. The interview date was 27th Nov. My profile is as follows:

GMAT - 710
Work ex. - 3.5 years, Business Consulting. One promotion
Average extra curricular
More than 2 years of NGO exp.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
How many of the folks are done with the interview? Also, has anyone been invited for the MBA experience day in Jan'17 by Nanyang? The interviewers asked me to attend that.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
My portal shows "under process". Does it change to under review before interview invite?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
JasmeetSB wrote:
My portal shows "under process". Does it change to under review before interview invite?

Non does not get updated. When did you submit your application?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
2nd Nov. Yet to hear anything.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Hi,

Please advise on the essay topics pls..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ss20tali wrote:
Can anybody tell me the procedure for letters of recommendation? Is it online or paper based?
Can they be submitted before application is submitted?

Hi Ss20tali,

Once you submit your application your recommenders will receive an email with the referee report in PDF format which they need to fill and email it back to the school.

Regards,
Nigel

Sent from my Nexus 5X using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6985 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts