It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 21:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
MBA Section Director
D
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2017, 01:09
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Creating a place for NUS-wannabees to hang out and network with other applicants. Lets do this. NUS 2020! Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Good luck to all!

NUS Reviews | NUS Decision Tracker | Admission Deadlines | Essay Analysis by Accepted.com

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

BSchool Forum Moderator
G
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 12:35
RPUG07 wrote:
sumanth2015 wrote:
Hello,

I applied for NUS MBA on 17th but missed uploading my payslip. I have been trying to contact them on email and phone to find out how to send it as my application is locked after submission but did not receive any response either way.
Has anyone been successful with contacting them and how? Thanks for the help in advance!

Regards,
Sumanth

You can contact Ms Karen Boh or Ms Angelyn Ang

Hey Buddy,

I have a problem with my application but I haven't heard back from NUS.

Can you share the details of the persons you mentioned above? Need it to sort the problem with my application

My journey From 410 to 700 :-)
Here's my experience when I faced a glitch in my GMAT Exam
Don't do this mistake when you give your GMATPrep Mock!

Intern
Intern
S
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 21:47
pikolo2510 Hey! can you please shed some light on nus mim gmat requirement? It'll be great help. Thanks :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2018, 22:04
pikolo2510 wrote:
RPUG07 wrote:
sumanth2015 wrote:
Hello,

I applied for NUS MBA on 17th but missed uploading my payslip. I have been trying to contact them on email and phone to find out how to send it as my application is locked after submission but did not receive any response either way.
Has anyone been successful with contacting them and how? Thanks for the help in advance!

Regards,
Sumanth

You can contact Ms Karen Boh or Ms Angelyn Ang

Hey Buddy,

I have a problem with my application but I haven't heard back from NUS.

Can you share the details of the persons you mentioned above? Need it to sort the problem with my application

Here karenboh@nus.edu.sg, angelyn@nus.edu.sg
Intern
Intern
CAT Tests
Recommendation for NUS application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 23:27
Hi All,

I have a query regarding recommendations in NUS application.
If the deadline is 31st Jan 2018, do I need to have recommendations completed before 31st or on until the last date mentioned in email which is sent to recommendor once I have assigned them for evaluations.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Kamini
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Healthcare, International Business
GMAT 1: 650 Q38 V40
GRE 1: 322 Q163 V159
GPA: 3.68
WE: Other (Other)
Reviews Badge
Recommendation for NUS application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 23:57
kamini54 wrote:
Hi All, I have a query regarding recommendations in NUS application.
If the deadline is 31st Jan 2018, do I need to have recommendations completed before 31st or on until the last date mentioned in email which is sent to recommendor once I have assigned them for evaluations. Any help is appreciated.

I was told I had 14 days - but I submitted before the deadline. Most schools I have applied to allowed for at least a week after submitting. If you have an admissions officers you are working with I would contact them. Just to make sure you’re in the clear.

Best of luck!
Manager
Manager
S
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
CAT Tests
Re: Recommendation for NUS application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 02:33
kamini54 wrote:
Hi All,

I have a query regarding recommendations in NUS application.
If the deadline is 31st Jan 2018, do I need to have recommendations completed before 31st or on until the last date mentioned in email which is sent to recommendor once I have assigned them for evaluations.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Kamini

Hello Kamini

I had applied to NUS last year on Jan 31st. My recommendations were sent on 2nd Feb & 12th Feb respectively. And they were accepted.
I guess the school would accept the recommendations even after few days post the deadline.
I would suggest you to follow up with your recommendors & get it completed ASAP.

Regards
Alok

https://gmatclub.com/forum/740-q50-v-40-ir-7-despite-skipping-1-rc-4-question-completely-252806.html

https://gmatclub.com/forum/top-30-us-school-all-relevant-stats-consolidated-253687.html

Remember!!! A Kudo means my post is helpful & an encoragement for me to be more helpful

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Clarity regarding apllication for nus mba [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 22:21
I need to know what do i have to upload in copy of employment pass/work permit/ s pass. Image

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/url]
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.82
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Clarity regarding apllication for nus mba [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 23:02
It may be referring to the Singapore work permit or employment pass that you may have if any. By the way, what is your gmat sore.

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum

If you like my posts, please give kudos. Help me unlock gmatclub tests.

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Re: Clarity regarding apllication for nus mba [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 23:35
Do i have to upload that during submission of my application? My score is 690

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/url]
Manager
Manager
B
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Recommendation for NUS application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2018, 03:07
Hi Kamini,

I contacted NUS for this very issue yesterday. They've said all docs including LORs have to be submitted by 31st Jan.

Regards,

Abhishek

Sent from my SM-N9208 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 02:45
Facing issues with the application portal. I was able to access my account couple of hours back but Now I am getting an error saying wrong password. When I try to retreive my password,I get this error:
Your request cannot be processed.
The applicant does not exist in our record(s).

I have emailed them already. This is a bit scary given the deadline is in some hours.

Any suggestions?
Director
Director
S
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 04:21
SanjayMBA wrote:
Facing issues with the application portal. I was able to access my account couple of hours back but Now I am getting an error saying wrong password. When I try to retreive my password,I get this error:
Your request cannot be processed.
The applicant does not exist in our record(s).

I have emailed them already. This is a bit scary given the deadline is in some hours.

Any suggestions?

SanjayMBA ,,,the deadline is as per singapore local time... please convert the equivalent time in your country...
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.8

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2018, 22:17
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all,

I need help and inputs from you all. I have an admit for NUS MBA 2018 intake. I wanted inputs on deciding between ISB and NUS. I want to work in operations and strategy roles and want to work in APAC preferably. I would like to move to India eventually. I was curious about the job opportunities in Singapore post MBA. Your inputs would be much appreciated.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 02:17
Hi,

I submitted my application on 22nd December, 2017 but I haven't heard anything from NUS yet. Has anyone who submitted the application during the same time heard from NUS yet? Please help. The wait is even more gruelling than the GMAT preparation.

Update: I just noticed a strange thing in my application. The document checklist shows check marks for Essays, Reference Reports and Transcripts but the other documents such as GMAT Unofficial Report, Passport etc. show "not submitted", however, all the documents with red cross marks are there in the documents uploaded page. I wrote a mail to NUS to ask about the status of my application but can anyone help me on this issue?

Thanks.

Update: I got a mail from NUS today mentioning that the application review generally takes 6 - 10 weeks. Obviously, nothing that we do not know. Fingers crossed.
Anyone else heard anything yet?

Last edited by prtkbnsl on 06 Feb 2018, 01:37, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.67
NUS - Full time MBA program - interview calls [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 03:25
Hey guys, I submitted my application on 28th January 2018 and awaiting a response from the NUS team. Anyone who applied during this time received an interview call from NUS? Also, if anyone has any information about the situation of couples applying to NUS?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 08:10
prtkbnsl wrote:
Hi,

I submitted my application on 22nd December, 2017 but I haven't heard anything from NUS yet. Has anyone who submitted the application during the same time heard from NUS yet? Please help. The wait is even more gruelling than the GMAT preparation.

Update: I just noticed a strange thing in my application. The document checklist shows check marks for Essays, Reference Reports and Transcripts but the other documents such as GMAT Unofficial Report, Passport etc. show "not submitted", however, all the documents with red cross marks are there in the documents uploaded page. I wrote a mail to NUS to ask about the status of my application but can anyone help me on this issue?

Thanks.

Same for me. All red cross marks. I submitted on 31st Jan.
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.92
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 08:39
Paras237 wrote:
prtkbnsl wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

Same for me. All red cross marks. I submitted on 31st Jan.

Same here. Submitted on 31st January. Those who have received invites for the interview, Could you let us know if it shows the same in your application?

The thing about privilege is.. you often don't recognize your own !!!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 18:59
Is there any whatsapp group for S3 admits?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V33
GPA: 3.14

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2018, 20:08
Hi,

I had my first interview last January 17 and got an invite for a second interview this February 7 with Ms Angelyn Ang, Associate Director and Head of Marketing and Admissions. Anybody had an interview with her? What questions should I expect?

Thank you!

Jessa
Admitted
02 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 700, Q46, V41; GPA: 3.8; WE: 54 months; India; via Email
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020   [#permalink] 04 Feb 2018, 21:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12    Next  [ 230 posts ] 

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap