Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:20 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Ivey (A$$$)
GPA: 3.98
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 61
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling All Rotman Applicants - Class Of 2023 (2021 Intake) [#permalink]
I had a Skype call scheduled with one of the admissions team members earlier in the week but they never got in touch on the day of the call. Seriously concerned about how the school seems to be treating potential applicants. If this is how the school conducts itself on the recruiting side, how bad will things be on the other side when we need their help with careers and such?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V33
GPA: 3.56
Send PM
Kudos
advisinthetown wrote:
Hey guys, I have already sent my official GMAT scores to Rotman and it has been a while now, but still, the submission status shows "not received". Anyone facing a similar situation.

SabinoM ? How was it for you?

It was the same to for me.. so, I've just applied waiting that would change. And it changed right after I applied! Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
But now I'm waiting that they receive my TOEFL score. But since I've sent the unofficial score, I'm fine with it

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Thanks for the input!!!
SabinoM wrote:
advisinthetown wrote:
Hey guys, I have already sent my official GMAT scores to Rotman and it has been a while now, but still, the submission status shows "not received". Anyone facing a similar situation.

It was the same to for me.. so, I've just applied waiting that would change. And it changed right after I applied! Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
But now I'm waiting that they receive my TOEFL score. But since I've sent the unofficial score, I'm fine with it

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
How many days does it take to get the video essay link after you have submitted your application ??

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
AsitD wrote:
How many days does it take to get the video essay link after you have submitted your application ??

I waited approximately 3h to receive the email with the link
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [1]
Given Kudos: 109
GRE 1: Q170 V161

GRE 2: Q170 V161
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
advisinthetown wrote:
Thanks for the input!!!
SabinoM wrote:
advisinthetown wrote:

I don't think we need official reports till we get an admissions offer, right?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Send PM
ThisIsWater wrote:
advisinthetown wrote:
Thanks for the input!!!
SabinoM wrote:
advisinthetown wrote:

I don't think we need official reports till we get an admissions offer, right?

Exactly. But there is a receiving status of Gmat and toefl official score in the complementary documents. The MBA.com and ETS send the official scores to Rotman and sometimes takes a little time to show that Rotman received them.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Send PM
Well.. in my own experience, of course.

SVP