GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Nov 2019, 12:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GRE 1: Q161 V162
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 13:34
BingingOnNetflix wrote:
Congrats on the interview! Please see the interview debriefs. I completed an self-initiated interview earlier this year and found the questions very similar to what are listed here. I also found the interview resources available from MBAmission to be very helpful.

https://shop.mbamission.com/collections ... iew-guides

I can't recommend MBAmission enough, but I'm not here to shill :)

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help! Haven't considered the guide. It is a good resource. Thanks again!

irasaxena94 wrote:
Jagwik wrote:
Hi from India. Got an interview invite yesterday...

Hi. When had you submitted your application?

Posted from my mobile device

18 minutes before deadline....
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 13:44
Congrats! May I know your GMAT score?

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 13:51
Thnx. 720. Govt/public sector profile
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 23:56
I also got an interview invite yesterday.
From India.

INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 23:58
farmansingh5
Congrats!
Can you share a bit about your profile? GPA GMAT undergrad but also a bit about the qualitative angle
farmansingh5 wrote:
From India.

Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2019, 00:08
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
farmansingh5
Congrats!
Can you share a bit about your profile? GPA GMAT undergrad but also a bit about the qualitative angle
farmansingh5 wrote:
From India.

GMAT - 760 (Q51 V41)
Undergrad - Tier 1 engineering college. CPI - 72%
Work ex - over 4 years. Working in a data analytics company providing solutions to life sciences companies. In short a pharma consulting profile.
Have worked for various top US pharma companies.
Was promoted 3 times in the last four years.
Currently leading a team of five to provide data driven sales and marketing solution for a US pharma cleint.
INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2019, 00:12
Thank you, that definitely explains things. Just curious, do you have any community service interesting hobbies, things that sort of resonate with Tuck culture of niceness? Wondering more about the qualitative angle.

farmansingh5 wrote:
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
farmansingh5
Congrats!
farmansingh5 wrote:
From India.

GMAT - 760 (Q51 V41)
Work ex - over 4 years. Working in a data analytics company providing solutions to life sciences companies. In short a pharma consulting profile.
Currently leading a team of five to provide data driven sales and marketing solution for a US pharma cleint.

Intern
B
Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2019, 00:27
Yes, I have a few examples to show the 'Nice' component in my application. Like, I mentored a student through a non profit organization for more than a year. A Additionally, I have been teaching the new recruits at my firm for a couple years now. Similarly I have other stories as well that fits with the Tuck culture
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 23:13
Hi, does anyone know when the majority of interview invites go out? And also, do declines come in throughout the period before the final intimation deadline, or all on one day? Thank you!

I also got my application in on the 7th of October and it's making me nervous that you guys have already got responses - but congratulations and good luck for the interviews!! Jagwik farmansingh5

farmansingh5 wrote:
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
farmansingh5
Congrats!
farmansingh5 wrote:
From India.

GMAT - 760 (Q51 V41)
[/quote]
Current Student
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 23:17
As far as I know the last day to schedule an interview should be in the interview email. Generally that’s the last day you can expect interviews. Decline or waitlists should all come together at the end :(

The wait is tough but there’s either light or darkness at the end.

Go to the gym, learn a new instrument or make something great for the boyfriend or girlfriend to fill up the void of anxiety that’s going to rule over you.

B
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 23:44
Thanks souvik101990 :) and yes, definitely need to just get my mind off this or I'll go crazy - and it's only just the beginning of application season aahhhh!

souvik101990 wrote:
As far as I know the last day to schedule an interview should be in the interview email. Generally that’s the last day you can expect interviews. Decline or waitlists should all come together at the end :(

Go to the gym, learn a new instrument or make something great for the boyfriend or girlfriend to fill up the void of anxiety that’s going to rule over you.

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2019, 03:46
tarae wrote:
Thanks souvik101990 :) and yes, definitely need to just get my mind off this or I'll go crazy - and it's only just the beginning of application season aahhhh!

souvik101990 wrote:

Hey do not get so worked up! For all I know, the invites keep coming until deep into November...you have a long way to go. And do not check out this page often! Forum discussions feed into your echo chamber.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 2.4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2019, 13:03
Got an interview invite. Is that a good sign at all or does it not mean much since Tuck offers open interviews?
Current Student
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2019, 07:45
Lekoben wrote:
Got an interview invite. Is that a good sign at all or does it not mean much since Tuck offers open interviews?

An invitation to interview is always a good thing. You should be happy. Celebrate today and get to interview prep!

Btw that reminds me, i’m hosting a chat on GMATClub in 15 mins for interview prep :)

GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2019, 12:32
Lekoben wrote:

That's a great sign. An invite means they want you rather than anybody showing up for open interview.

Best of luck! If you get to visit, Hanover/Norwich is gorgeous.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.7
WE: Law (Other)

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 03:26
Tuck doesn't seem to have invited too many people for off-campus interviews till now? Or maybe people just haven't updated their trackers. In any case, does anyone know typically when do they send out most of their invites? Their interview notification deadline date is just 2 weeks away and it's making me damn anxious. I quite like Tuck :(
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 05:29
LadyGaladriel wrote:
Tuck doesn't seem to have invited too many people for off-campus interviews till now? Or maybe people just haven't updated their trackers. In any case, does anyone know typically when do they send out most of their invites? Their interview notification deadline date is just 2 weeks away and it's making me damn anxious. I quite like Tuck :(

The "interview notification date" is not for invites, but to schedule an on-campus open interview. Off campus interviews can come until the day before the decision. At least that's what is written on the Tuck website.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 05:33
Jagwik wrote:
LadyGaladriel wrote:

The "interview notification date" is not for invites, but to schedule an on-campus open interview. Off campus interviews can come until the day before the decision. At least that's what is written on the Tuck website.

Oh thank for the clarification. I guess then the wait is even more painful!
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 05:41
LadyGaladriel wrote:
Jagwik wrote:
LadyGaladriel wrote:

Oh thank for the clarification. I guess then the wait is even more painful!

I'm sure, browsing this thread makes anyone go into a tizzy!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 05:45
May I ask when you submitted your application? Mine was some 3 days before deadline and now I regret it because Tuck replied to me saying that interview invites will be sent out "depending on the reading process".
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!   [#permalink] 19 Oct 2019, 05:45

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 94 posts ] 

Calling all Tuck (Dartmouth) Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022!

new topic post reply Update application status