It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 13:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Oct 2014
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2016, 12:46
Are there still any chances of getting interview calls for round 1.....or the invites has been rolled out???

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2014
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 104 [0], given: 7

Location: United States
Concentration: Human Resources, General Management
GPA: 3.97
WE: Information Technology (Insurance)
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2016, 17:42
Hi,

I had applied in Round 1 but i didnot receive any email and also when i am checking online, its saying my application id and email combination couldnt be found. Does this mean I didnot get through in Round 1?

Kudos [?]: 104 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2014
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Location: India
Schools: XLRI GM"18 (M)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.83
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2016, 23:33
Hello everybody,

My profile as follows

10th- 92 %
12th- 88%

B.Tech- CGPA 5.9/10 (Mumbai university)

GMAT- 660

Work ex- 6.5 years with a leading manufacturing company split into

1 yr- Quality assurance- Won an award on national level for my project
3 yrs- Logistics, production planning
2.5 yrs (Present function)- Commercial counterpart for R&D projects which includes product costing, project budgeting, cost
controlling etc.

International exp- Well, being in manufacturing setup, on-site work is absent. However, in my current function, I work primarily with international colleagues, I am not very sure whether this can be counted as international exp.


Extra currics- Decent..nothing extra ordinary

Request the seniors to comment on my profile standing a chance for IIM B Round 2

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Jun 2016
Posts: 30

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 56

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.8
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2016, 01:26
Yep, even I don't understand. No email notifications and nothing on the portal....

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 56

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 08 Mar 2016
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2016, 23:07
gaurav2187 wrote:
Hello everybody,

My profile as follows

10th- 92 %
12th- 88%

B.Tech- CGPA 5.9/10 (Mumbai university)

GMAT- 660

Work ex- 6.5 years with a leading manufacturing company split into

1 yr- Quality assurance- Won an award on national level for my project
3 yrs- Logistics, production planning
2.5 yrs (Present function)- Commercial counterpart for R&D projects which includes product costing, project budgeting, cost
controlling etc.

International exp- Well, being in manufacturing setup, on-site work is absent. However, in my current function, I work primarily with international colleagues, I am not very sure whether this can be counted as international exp.


Extra currics- Decent..nothing extra ordinary

Request the seniors to comment on my profile standing a chance for IIM B Round 2


Dear Gaurav,

There is a separate group for profile evaluation. Please do not post these request on this thread.

Many thanks.

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2014
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Location: India
Schools: XLRI GM"18 (M)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.83
Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2016, 02:33
gutkarsh wrote:
gaurav2187 wrote:
Hello everybody,

My profile as follows

10th- 92 %
12th- 88%

B.Tech- CGPA 5.9/10 (Mumbai university)

GMAT- 660

Work ex- 6.5 years with a leading manufacturing company split into

1 yr- Quality assurance- Won an award on national level for my project
3 yrs- Logistics, production planning
2.5 yrs (Present function)- Commercial counterpart for R&D projects which includes product costing, project budgeting, cost
controlling etc.

International exp- Well, being in manufacturing setup, on-site work is absent. However, in my current function, I work primarily with international colleagues, I am not very sure whether this can be counted as international exp.


Extra currics- Decent..nothing extra ordinary

Request the seniors to comment on my profile standing a chance for IIM B Round 2


Dear Gaurav,

There is a separate group for profile evaluation. Please do not post these request on this thread.

Many thanks.


Yes..sure..i checked with some seniors and got a recommendation that i should retake.

I see that R2 deadline is 5th Dec. To maximize the prep time, can I take my GMAT a couple of days before (meaning by the time I
submit my app, I will only have the unofficial score..)

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 08 Mar 2016
Posts: 109

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2016, 03:21
gaurav2187 wrote:
gutkarsh wrote:
gaurav2187 wrote:
Hello everybody,

My profile as follows

10th- 92 %
12th- 88%

B.Tech- CGPA 5.9/10 (Mumbai university)

GMAT- 660

Work ex- 6.5 years with a leading manufacturing company split into

1 yr- Quality assurance- Won an award on national level for my project
3 yrs- Logistics, production planning
2.5 yrs (Present function)- Commercial counterpart for R&D projects which includes product costing, project budgeting, cost
controlling etc.

International exp- Well, being in manufacturing setup, on-site work is absent. However, in my current function, I work primarily with international colleagues, I am not very sure whether this can be counted as international exp.


Extra currics- Decent..nothing extra ordinary

Request the seniors to comment on my profile standing a chance for IIM B Round 2


Dear Gaurav,

There is a separate group for profile evaluation. Please do not post these request on this thread.

Many thanks.


Yes..sure..i checked with some seniors and got a recommendation that i should retake.

I see that R2 deadline is 5th Dec. To maximize the prep time, can I take my GMAT a couple of days before (meaning by the time I
submit my app, I will only have the unofficial score..)


Yes, that's possible. Only unofficial GMAT scores will be required. I suggest you call the IIMB admissions office to get a concrete response on this.

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 116

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 53

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
WE: Design (Transportation)
Reviews Badge
Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2016, 08:21
Hello

I am planning to apply for Round 2 of selection

Offers & Waitlist date for round 1 was October 03, 2016

Any update on the profiles of the selected candidates ?

Alok

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 53

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2014
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Location: India
Schools: XLRI GM"18 (M)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.83
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2016, 23:06
In online application, it is mentioned that referee details should be entered on priority as they may take time to submit the reference letters.

Does this mean that letters are sent to referees even before we submit our forms.

I am planning to boost my GMAT score by retaking in Nov end. So, I will be submitting my form near deadline date.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 133

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 76

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Reviews Badge
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2016, 09:29
Dear All,

I scored 690 in gmat. I have 4.5 years work experience. Is it a good score to apply . Also what are the SOPs to prepare for the application.

Regards.

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 76

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2013
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 42

Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2016, 04:43
Hello,


I am seeking some advice on which school to join. I have an admit to IIM Bangalore's EPGP course (with admission scholarship) and I am hoping for an admit from ISB as well ( results come out tomorrow. 5 Dec). I have 6 years of work ex in IT and I wish to get into Product Management. Can you suggest which college will be better suited for me?

Thanks in Advance

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 42

McCombs Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2013
Posts: 91

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 5

Location: India
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 08:28
got interview invite....

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jul 2016
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 309

GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 11:19
Hi,

Can someone please help me with the WAT format? How much time is allotted? Is it pen-paper based? Any pointer about how WAT is graded - content, structure...

Also if the R1 interviewees can give some topics that they faced, it would be helpful to get the feel of arena.


Thanks,
Sid

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 309

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Sep 2016
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.73
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2016, 02:52
Are all calls for R2 for 2017-18 OVER?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 81

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: ISB '18, IIMB (I)
GMAT 1: 580 Q45 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Design (Retail)
Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2016, 03:28
got an interview invite yesterday

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 81

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 May 2015
Posts: 7

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Location: India
Schools: ISB '18 (A), IIMA (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2016, 04:06
trkswr wrote:
got an interview invite yesterday


You guys got an email or sms or call?

Is this a rolling thing? or it is a final list?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 81

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: ISB '18, IIMB (I)
GMAT 1: 580 Q45 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Design (Retail)
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2016, 08:06
dss84 wrote:
trkswr wrote:
got an interview invite yesterday


You guys got an email or sms or call?

Is this a rolling thing? or it is a final list?


Hi, i got an email in the evening. Dont know if it is a final list or not, you can call them.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 81

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 133

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 76

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Reviews Badge
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2016, 01:05
Received no updates, Possibly i am rejected for interview. Those selected, many congratulations and best wishes for the interview.

Those selected for interview, it will be great if you can share your brief profile (work exp (years and profile), GMAT score etc) to help me understand where i failed. It will help me in next application.

Regards,

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 76

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jun 2015
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 2.91
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2016, 23:26
HI

i applied for R2 on 5th Dec, and the interviews are scheduled to be this saturday and sunday. Havent received any mail and i cant access the schedule interview module on their admissions website. Is this a definite reject?

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jul 2016
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 309

GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 06:30
You can check your interview status here

http://hrm.iimb.ernet.in/iimb/E-PGP_2017/Epgp_cfi_17_r2.htm

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 309

Re: Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18)   [#permalink] 13 Dec 2016, 06:30

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 45 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Official Thread: IIM-Udaipur PGPX Aspirants (2017-18) IIMUPGPX 8 02 Sep 2017, 02:59
1 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Official Thread: IIM-Shillong PGPEX Aspirants (2017-18) Narenn 3 15 Nov 2016, 23:49
3 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Official Thread: IIM-Lucknow IPMX-10 Aspirants (2017-18) IPMX 16 16 May 2017, 08:37
1 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Official Thread: IIM-Indore EPGP Aspirants (2017-18) Narenn 9 29 Jan 2017, 00:50
22 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Official Thread - IIM-Bangalore EPGP 8 aspirants - Class of 2016-17 EPGPIIMB 86 15 Aug 2017, 04:46
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Official Thread: IIM Bangalore EPGP 9 Aspirants (Class of 2017 - 18)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.