GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 26 May 2018, 01:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V35
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 08:37
Hello Everyone!

Any new wave of interview invites ?

Expecting one but it has been long seeing "Completed and Sent for Committee Review"

Any guesstimates ?
Board of Directors
V
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 10:10
tushartiwari4u wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Any new wave of interview invites ?

Expecting one but it has been long seeing "Completed and Sent for Committee Review"

Any guesstimates ?

Same here mate. Not sure whether they would send a new wave. It's almost 1.5 months now. I think Tepper doesn't want us. :(

My GMAT Story: From V21 to V40
My MBA Journey: My 10 years long MBA Dream
My Secret Hacks: Best way to use GMATClub
Verbal Resources: All SC Resources at one place | All CR Resources at one place

!NEW! Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog

Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 16:55
I attended a Tepper webinar today and they mentioned that there are no batches for interview invites and the window is open from the time the application is received to the admissions deadline.....so there's still a chance for you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2017, 09:41
Hey all, I've seen that is has been dead in here for a while. Has Tepper sent out any more interview invites? I saw a couple of smallish waves early, but nothing in the last month or more.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 20:29
Hey All,

I am a first-year student at Tepper. If you all have any questions, please post them here or send them to me directly. I will try and answer as many of them as possible.

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.87
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 04:01
vertex wrote:
Hey All,

I am a first-year student at Tepper. If you all have any questions, please post them here or send them to me directly. I will try and answer as many of them as possible.

Hello Vertex,

I have applied in round 1 Full Time MBA Program. Are there any more interview invites on the way for round 1 applicants..

Thanks and Regards,
Shantanu Sinha
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: General Management (Retail)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 11:03
Hello guys,
I received a call from Tepper at around 10.30 PM tonight and they invited me for an interview on 8th. I was really shocked and could barely speak to the coordinator on the phone. I have an interview with Becky.
Seriously, I had given up all the hopes for Tepper but I am now suddenly hopeful about the outcome. So all you guys out there - don't lose hope - Its not really over yet.
Those of you who have had their interview with Becky, please let me know about the nature of the questions and how was your experience..

Thanks...
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.69

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 11:25
murtuzahn wrote:
Hello guys,
I received a call from Tepper at around 10.30 PM tonight and they invited me for an interview on 8th. I was really shocked and could barely speak to the coordinator on the phone. I have an interview with Becky.
Seriously, I had given up all the hopes for Tepper but I am now suddenly hopeful about the outcome. So all you guys out there - don't lose hope - Its not really over yet.
Those of you who have had their interview with Becky, please let me know about the nature of the questions and how was your experience..

Thanks...

Congrats.

Did you receive a mail after that ?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: General Management (Retail)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 11:42
M@Arya wrote:
murtuzahn wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks...

Congrats.

Yes I did....Just Now...mentioning the interview logistics...
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 11:47
murtuzahn wrote:
M@Arya wrote:
murtuzahn wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks...

Congrats.

Yes I did....Just Now...mentioning the interview logistics...

Congrats! I was supposed to interview with Becky but when I got there they switched me with someone else. Best of luck to you in your interview!
Intern
Intern
B
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 01:42
Hello Everyone,
I received my interview a while ago in October.
Does anyone knows if there is only one interview?
Is it normal I haven't heard anything from the school since?
Board of Directors
V
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 01:53
GrannyStalker44 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hey GrannyStalker44 ,

Yes, they do have only one interview and you will hear from them on Dec 13, 2017.

My GMAT Story: From V21 to V40
My MBA Journey: My 10 years long MBA Dream
My Secret Hacks: Best way to use GMATClub
Verbal Resources: All SC Resources at one place | All CR Resources at one place

!NEW! Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog

Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 01:54
GrannyStalker44 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Totally normal. I had my interview three days after the deadline and have been waiting since :))) We will hear back on December 13.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 07:47
kromay wrote:
GrannyStalker44 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Totally normal. I had my interview three days after the deadline and have been waiting since :))) We will hear back on December 13.

I had my invite similarly early. The wait is excruciating!

From previous years it seems that there was no phone call from Tepper, unlike most other top schools.

https://tepper.cmu.edu/prospective-stud ... -decisions

I loved my time in Pittsburgh for the interview and I do think it will be a bit disappointing to not have that moment of receiving the phone call. I know it is something small and insignificant in the long run, but I do think it is a bit of a missed opportunity.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 10 Dec 2017, 01:14
Hi,
I applied on 17 Oct (R2), any idea when the review starts?

"Your Application Status: Complete and Sent to Committee for Review
We will notify you of the committee decision according to our notification schedule."

When do they start calling for interview for R2?

Originally posted by Ankitsahu84 on 10 Dec 2017, 00:47.
Last edited by Ankitsahu84 on 10 Dec 2017, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 01:00
Ankitsahu84 wrote:
Hi,
I applied on 17 Oct (R1), any idea when the review starts?

We will notify you of the committee decision according to our notification schedule."

When do they start calling for interview for R1?

Hi mate! Your post seems a bit strange.

1. The application deadline was on 4th October. So you are not supposed to apply after that date for R1.
2. Probably most of the interviews were already conducted for R1 and actually we are all waiting for an admission decision on 13 December.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 01:16
kromay wrote:
Ankitsahu84 wrote:
Hi,
I applied on 17 Oct (R1), any idea when the review starts?

When do they start calling for interview for R1?

Hi mate! Your post seems a bit strange.

1. The application deadline was on 4th October. So you are not supposed to apply after that date for R1.
2. Probably most of the interviews were already conducted for R1 and actually we are all waiting for an admission decision on 13 December.

My Bad, I wrote R1 instead of R2. Want to know when they start review and interview for R2.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2017, 10:35
Tomorrow is the day R1 folks!

Does anyone know if the admission decision will be available online at 12am (midnight) EST? Or will it be available during the day tomorrow?

Thanks!
BSchool Forum Moderator
G
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 2.6
WE: Operations (Hospitality and Tourism)

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2017, 10:43
LakersFanCali wrote:

Does anyone know if the admission decision will be available online at 12am (midnight) EST? Or will it be available during the day tomorrow?

Thanks!

I think it might be noon but that is just based on last year's forum. Looks like the first accept was posted around then....
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.69

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2017, 10:45
LakersFanCali wrote:

Thanks!

I am a re-applicant. Last year I was notified by email at noon. Less than 24 hours now!
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 12 Dec 2017, 10:45

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  28    Next  [ 547 posts ] 

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants - (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap