GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 15:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2020, 18:40
1
mylostthoughts77 wrote:
ManasviHP wrote:
I submitted my application on 2 March and my application says completed but nothing more than that? Any thoughts how long it'll take?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied to the PT program R3, I received an interview invite by email I think it was on the 3rd., make sure to check your spam. I don't think I saw anything in the portal about my interview...final decision for R3 is 5/4 for everyone. I'm local so I'm not sure if that impacts how quickly I received the interview invite...and the part time program is very small so probably fewer applicants to go through for those interviews.

Hi as per your advice I checked all my folders. No luck yet. Do you think I should email them?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Location: Viet Nam
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 05:58
1
Congrats R2 admits. Really appreciate if someone can share advices for Tepper R2 waitlist.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Dec 2019
Posts: 3
Location: United States (PA)
Schools: Tepper (A)
GPA: 3.17
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2020, 04:56
ManasviHP wrote:
mylostthoughts77 wrote:
ManasviHP wrote:
I submitted my application on 2 March and my application says completed but nothing more than that? Any thoughts how long it'll take?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied to the PT program R3, I received an interview invite by email I think it was on the 3rd., make sure to check your spam. I don't think I saw anything in the portal about my interview...final decision for R3 is 5/4 for everyone. I'm local so I'm not sure if that impacts how quickly I received the interview invite...and the part time program is very small so probably fewer applicants to go through for those interviews.

Hi as per your advice I checked all my folders. No luck yet. Do you think I should email them?


ManasviHP I would hold tight, if you look back at others in this forum some people got their invites later on. They're on extended spring break right now and a lot of things are going on with covid-19. Just give it some time. May 4th is still over a month away!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Aug 2016
Posts: 12
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2020, 07:40
Round 3 applicants - has anyone heard anything from the school?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 200 Q49 V40
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2020, 07:44
Yes. Got done with my interview.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2020, 08:02
burgerlugz wrote:
Round 3 applicants - has anyone heard anything from the school?

Posted from my mobile device

No nothing
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Feb 2020
Posts: 4
Location: United Arab Emirates
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.6
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2020, 11:37
burgerlugz wrote:
Round 3 applicants - has anyone heard anything from the school?

Posted from my mobile device


Nope, haven't heard anything yet.
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 833
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2020, 11:10
Top Contributor
vikramthomas93 wrote:
Got a WL. Enlisted for the priority WL. Can't think of ways I can improve my application. Any suggestion would be welcome. Also, when do they usually let you know know more?


Did you apply with GRE score or GMAT score? Even if Tepper says it accepts GRE score, it is always advisable to have a GMAT score. Talk to current students for guidance and ask whether in the current class of Tepper first year or second year, is there anybody with GRE score?

All the best
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2020, 23:53
Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

I applied to the PT program R3, I received an interview invite by email I think it was on the 3rd., make sure to check your spam. I don't think I saw anything in the portal about my interview...final decision for R3 is 5/4 for everyone. I'm local so I'm not sure if that impacts how quickly I received the interview invite...and the part time program is very small so probably fewer applicants to go through for those interviews.[/quote]
Hi as per your advice I checked all my folders. No luck yet. Do you think I should email them?[/quote]

ManasviHP I would hold tight, if you look back at others in this forum some people got their invites later on. They're on extended spring break right now and a lot of things are going on with covid-19. Just give it some time. May 4th is still over a month away![/quote]
Holding on...
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 20487
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2020, 14:05
Hi Guys! Congrats to those who got admits!
I have created a Chat Group for the Admitted Students - please join if you would like to connect (it is private and your identity is protected; it uses your GMAT Club username): https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?ro ... 6Va5HzUFCR
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
WAMC! - What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Everything we know about GMAT ONLINE is Here!
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2020, 07:34
Hi all. Has anyone from R3 heard anything yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Aug 2016
Posts: 12
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2020, 10:23
ManasviHP wrote:
Hi all. Has anyone from R3 heard anything yet?

Posted from my mobile device


nope radio silence
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2020, 22:54
Hi All
I got a mail from a 1st year student. Nothing else. Anybody else in the same situation?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3603
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2020, 02:44
ManasviHP wrote:
Hi All
I got a mail from a 1st year student. Nothing else. Anybody else in the same situation?

Posted from my mobile device


ManasviHP

What was the email about? Regarding an interview?
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2020, 02:57
workout wrote:
ManasviHP wrote:
Hi All
I got a mail from a 1st year student. Nothing else. Anybody else in the same situation?

Posted from my mobile device


ManasviHP

What was the email about? Regarding an interview?


Nope. Haven't got an interview invite yet! This just someone from the student community trying to reach out to help me out with any doubts! That's what the mail said!
What do you suggest I do? Had this got to do with the admission process or is it just to show how friendly their student community is and that they're just an email away? Can I use this to improve my chances of getting in?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3603
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2020, 08:07
ManasviHP wrote:

Nope. Haven't got an interview invite yet! This just someone from the student community trying to reach out to help me out with any doubts! That's what the mail said!
What do you suggest I do? Had this got to do with the admission process or is it just to show how friendly their student community is and that they're just an email away? Can I use this to improve my chances of getting in?


ManasviHP

I think it's the latter. I don't think a student reaching out to you has anything to do with the admissions process. Otherwise, they would've explicitly mentioned it. However, if I were you, I would reach out to the current students for a brief chat on what is going on at the school, what the current situation is, and how was their experience at Tepper so far etc.
_________________
Current Student
User avatar
V
Joined: 24 Aug 2016
Posts: 786
GMAT 1: 540 Q49 V16
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2020, 08:33
1
workout wrote:
ManasviHP wrote:

Nope. Haven't got an interview invite yet! This just someone from the student community trying to reach out to help me out with any doubts! That's what the mail said!
What do you suggest I do? Had this got to do with the admission process or is it just to show how friendly their student community is and that they're just an email away? Can I use this to improve my chances of getting in?


ManasviHP

I think it's the latter. I don't think a student reaching out to you has anything to do with the admissions process. Otherwise, they would've explicitly mentioned it. However, if I were you, I would reach out to the current students for a brief chat on what is going on at the school, what the current situation is, and how was their experience at Tepper so far etc.


I second your opinion workout .
_________________
Please let me know if I am going in wrong direction.
Thanks in appreciation.
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2020, 22:25
1
workout wrote:
ManasviHP wrote:

Nope. Haven't got an interview invite yet! This just someone from the student community trying to reach out to help me out with any doubts! That's what the mail said!
What do you suggest I do? Had this got to do with the admission process or is it just to show how friendly their student community is and that they're just an email away? Can I use this to improve my chances of getting in?


ManasviHP

I think it's the latter. I don't think a student reaching out to you has anything to do with the admissions process. Otherwise, they would've explicitly mentioned it. However, if I were you, I would reach out to the current students for a brief chat on what is going on at the school, what the current situation is, and how was their experience at Tepper so far etc.


Oh I see. Thank you so much. So should I still keep my hopes high for an interview or just focus on increasing on my score and apply next year? Can you help me evaluate my profile? :(

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3603
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2020, 01:54
ManasviHP wrote:

Oh I see. Thank you so much. So should I still keep my hopes high for an interview or just focus on increasing on my score and apply next year? Can you help me evaluate my profile? :(

Posted from my mobile device


ManasviHP

If you want to get your profile evaluated for Tepper, post here https://gmatclub.com/forum/please-evalu ... 82327.html
If you want to get your profile evaluated in general, post here https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... tants-124/
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 13 Apr 2019
Posts: 240
Location: India
Schools: Kellogg '22
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.85
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2020, 22:04
Anyone applying to Tepper in Round 5? Also, is it advisable to apply in round 5 amidst current situation?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 16 Apr 2020, 22:04

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 375 posts ] 

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne