GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 21:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Advice For Applicants Considering Round 2

     November 16, 2018

     November 16, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    Many of you may be wondering whether you should pull the trigger and apply to business school during round 2 this winter.
  • Save up to $500 on MBA Admissions Consulting!

     November 21, 2018

     November 21, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Apply with confidence using an Accepted admissions expert, save money and get accepted!

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Oct 2017
Posts: 29
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 13:40
PierrechonWerbecque wrote:
Got the official letter just now. WE MADE IT!!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Congrats!:)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 13:43
PierrechonWerbecque wrote:
Got the official letter just now. WE MADE IT!!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


CONGRATS!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 13:45
Do you think acceptances for October round are done? I'm assuming they don't start acceptances for November round until October is done? Hopefully they get out R2 admits before xmas......
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 30 May 2017
Posts: 66
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.23
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 13:48
builtok wrote:
Do you think acceptances for October round are done? I'm assuming they don't start acceptances for November round until October is done? Hopefully they get out R2 admits before xmas......


Based on last year, R1 invites went until right before Christmas.
_________________

Veritas Prep 6/18/17 600 Q:38 V:35 IR:5
Veritas Prep 6/29/17 620 Q:43 V:33 IR:4
Manhattan 7/12/17 640 Q:42 V:35 IR:2.4
Veritas Prep 7/27/17 640 Q:41 V:37 IR:4
Manhattan 8/9/17 670 Q:44 V:37 IR:3
Veritas Prep 8/21/17 660 Q:45 V:36 IR:7
GMAT Prep 8/23/17 700 Q:47 V:38 IR:8
GMAT Prep 8/27/17 730 Q:49 V:40 IR:8
Veritas Prep 8/30/17 690 Q:47 V:37 IR:8

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 14:05
Smokeybear00 wrote:
builtok wrote:
Do you think acceptances for October round are done? I'm assuming they don't start acceptances for November round until October is done? Hopefully they get out R2 admits before xmas......


Based on last year, R1 invites went until right before Christmas.


Then I guess R2 won't hear until next year....
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 44
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 06:16
builtok wrote:
Smokeybear00 wrote:
builtok wrote:
Do you think acceptances for October round are done? I'm assuming they don't start acceptances for November round until October is done? Hopefully they get out R2 admits before xmas......


Based on last year, R1 invites went until right before Christmas.


Then I guess R2 won't hear until next year....


Just saw a Round 2 admit on ClearAdmit... Not sure if they meant to say Round 1 or if it is actually Round 2.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 07:32
Just saw a Round 2 admit on ClearAdmit... Not sure if they meant to say Round 1 or if it is actually Round 2.[/quote]

Could be the start of R2 admits.... I submitted a few days before end of November round so I feel like I still have quite some time.....
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 56
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 11:27
builtok wrote:
Just saw a Round 2 admit on ClearAdmit... Not sure if they meant to say Round 1 or if it is actually Round 2.


Could be the start of R2 admits.... I submitted a few days before end of November round so I feel like I still have quite some time.....[/quote]

The Clearadmit note was for the Tech MBA program.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2016
Posts: 23
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 15:03
1
Any other R1 interviewees still waiting? Is it safe to assume a ding at this point? We are just over a month away from the Jan 10th deadline for paying the deposit
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2014
Posts: 151
Location: United States (AZ)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 22:01
1
Still waiting. I interviewed last week. The interviewer told me to expect a decision within 4 weeks. He mentioned that they try to get all R1 decisions out before Cornell begins their winter break, which according to the website is 12/15 I believe. So hopefully we know something by end of next week!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Oct 2017
Posts: 90
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 13:59
hopeful101candidate wrote:
Still waiting. I interviewed last week. The interviewer told me to expect a decision within 4 weeks. He mentioned that they try to get all R1 decisions out before Cornell begins their winter break, which according to the website is 12/15 I believe. So hopefully we know something by end of next week!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum



At LEAD, we were told 3-4 weeks, and we got our decision less than a week later. Yours will probably be this week.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2014
Posts: 151
Location: United States (AZ)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 14:46
PierrechonWerbecque wrote:
hopeful101candidate wrote:
Still waiting. I interviewed last week. The interviewer told me to expect a decision within 4 weeks. He mentioned that they try to get all R1 decisions out before Cornell begins their winter break, which according to the website is 12/15 I believe. So hopefully we know something by end of next week!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum



At LEAD, we were told 3-4 weeks, and we got our decision less than a week later. Yours will probably be this week.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hope so!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5797
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 20:00

Tues, Dec 12: Live Chat with Cornell Admissions



Date & Time: Thursday, December 12, 2017; 8 am Pacific Time (11am EDT, 9:30pm IST)

Join Link: GMATClub Chat Room
Image

Admission panel participating in this chat:

Full Time MBA - Adcoms
  • Ann Richards, Senior Associate Director of Admissions & Director of Financial Aid, Latin America, East & Southeast Asia.
  • Lindsay Martin, Sr. Assistant Director Of Admissions & Financial Aid.
  • Chelsea Hann, Assistant Director of Admissions.

Full Time MBA - Students
  • Rick Rose, Two-year MBA ‘18
  • Ethan Erickson, Two-year MBA ‘19
  • Arjit Bhargava, One-year MBA ‘18

Cornell Tech MBA - Adcom
  • Mandy Choi, Assistant Director, Cornell Tech MBA Admissions.

Cornell Tech MBA - Student
  • Jonathan Kroll, Cornell Tech MBA'18.

_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.29
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 11:28
PierrechonWerbecque wrote:
Got the official letter just now. WE MADE IT!!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


CONGRATS! :clap:
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Sep 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 12:13
LEAD invite (R2) - It is on Feb. 1/2.
Invited to Interview
31 Dec, 1969
Private, GMAT: 760, Q47, V47; GPA: 3.2; WE: 50 months; United States, NY; via Email
Invited to Interview
31 Dec, 1969
akbos GMAT: 740, Q49, V42; GPA: 3.3; WE: 72 months; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Nov 2017
Posts: 19
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 12:17
akbos wrote:
LEAD invite (R2) - It is on Feb. 1/2.


Same here. Do we know if LEAD invites are accepted at a higher rate than non-LEAD invites?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Sep 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 12:21
Cesky wrote:
akbos wrote:
LEAD invite (R2) - It is on Feb. 1/2.


Same here. Do we know if LEAD invites are accepted at a higher rate than non-LEAD invites?


I think the answer is yes, but I doubt and would not bank on it being much higher than the general population of interview invitees.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 12:25
akbos wrote:
Cesky wrote:
akbos wrote:
LEAD invite (R2) - It is on Feb. 1/2.


Same here. Do we know if LEAD invites are accepted at a higher rate than non-LEAD invites?


I think the answer is yes, but I doubt and would not bank on it being much higher than the general population of interview invitees.


So are people invited to LEAD event separately from invitation for interview?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 11 Dec 2017, 12:25

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  34    Next  [ 672 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: gmatexam439, goenkashreya



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.