It is currently 23 Feb 2018, 08:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2017, 08:02
Can anyone confirm if, historically, the admit decisions are spread over a few days? Or are all admit decisions released on a single day and the rejected/waitlist ones on a separate day?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Nov 2014
Posts: 41
Location: United States (DE)
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2017, 09:52
Hi, Indian candidate located in USA here. Received my admit on 3/2/17.
Have any R2 admits heard about scholarships yet from Kelley?
R1 admits - can someone speak to how the grants have been this year?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Location: Pakistan
Schools: Kelley '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.26
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 07:08
International candidates who got in during the first round, how long did it take for you to get your letters via mail after decision notification?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 07:15
Seems this thread is dead :( Can any R1 admits or current students confirm if admission decisions arrive in batches or in one shot? I have not got any communication from Kelley yet. Someone please confirm.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.41
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 17:15
Just received wait list mail ... anyone else in the same boat?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 169
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 19:05
perfervid89 wrote:
Hi, Indian candidate located in USA here. Received my admit on 3/2/17.
Have any R2 admits heard about scholarships yet from Kelley?
R1 admits - can someone speak to how the grants have been this year?


Hi,
I am an Indian candidate. Received admit on 3/3/17. The admit mail says scholarship amount if any will be specified in the FedEx that they would send. Ideally people receive it in 7-10 days. I have not received mine yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Aug 2015
Posts: 10
Schools: Kelley '19 (WL)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 19:15
aurko wrote:
Just received wait list mail ... anyone else in the same boat?


Yes, I am :(


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 19:29
enamit123 wrote:
aurko wrote:
Just received wait list mail ... anyone else in the same boat?


Yes, I am :(


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Me too :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Aug 2014
Posts: 7
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE: Sales (Retail)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 23:03
whittleman wrote:
enamit123 wrote:
aurko wrote:
Just received wait list mail ... anyone else in the same boat?


Yes, I am :(


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Me too :(


I too have been wait-listed.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 23:09
Right so whats the plan going forward? Do a good number of waitlist candidates convert the calls later? And scholarships chances are close to zero anyway. So Game Over for me.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.41
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 23:17
whittleman wrote:
Right so whats the plan going forward? Do a good number of waitlist candidates convert the calls later? And scholarships chances are close to zero anyway. So Game Over for me.


Yeah, without scholarship game over for me too. I guess time to see what we did wrong and work on those aspects.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 18
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2017, 23:36
Repeating the question for R1 admitted students, how much scholarship did you guys get?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Aug 2015
Posts: 10
Schools: Kelley '19 (WL)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2017, 01:10
aurko wrote:
whittleman wrote:
Right so whats the plan going forward? Do a good number of waitlist candidates convert the calls later? And scholarships chances are close to zero anyway. So Game Over for me.


Yeah, without scholarship game over for me too. I guess time to see what we did wrong and work on those aspects.


I was expecting an admit from Kelley and it was on my priority list. I don't know what went wrong

I am now waiting for Jones(Rice) results.

Also did anyone apply to Said(oxford) or HEC Paris?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2015
Posts: 8
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2017, 00:39
Has anyone received their scholarship information ? If yes could you please post your GMAT score and the scholarship you received in %?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 49
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.76
WE: Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2017, 19:23
sagarbasantani wrote:
Has anyone received their scholarship information ? If yes could you please post your GMAT score and the scholarship you received in %?

Kelley's website says they award merit scholarships based on GMAT scores, academic performance, professional experience, and application strength. So, GMAT alone won't determine potential scholarships.

I received 100% tuition scholarship. I took the GMAT once: 720 (Q47, V41, AWA 6, IR 8). I'm happy to share more about my profile/background with anyone if you message me.

Best of luck if anyone is still waiting for an admissions decision. I can't wait to meet everyone in Bloomington!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Dec 2015
Posts: 61
GPA: 3.38
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2017, 09:57
KE139 wrote:
sagarbasantani wrote:
Has anyone received their scholarship information ? If yes could you please post your GMAT score and the scholarship you received in %?

Kelley's website says they award merit scholarships based on GMAT scores, academic performance, professional experience, and application strength. So, GMAT alone won't determine potential scholarships.

I received 100% tuition scholarship. I took the GMAT once: 720 (Q47, V41, AWA 6, IR 8). I'm happy to share more about my profile/background with anyone if you message me.

Best of luck if anyone is still waiting for an admissions decision. I can't wait to meet everyone in Bloomington!


Congrats on the full scholarship!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Nov 2014
Posts: 41
Location: United States (DE)
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2017, 10:18
Hey guys,

Has a whatsapp grup for admitted students been created yet? If yes, please let me know who should I PM my number.
Also, I am attending the Kelley Expereience event (Apr 7 - Apr 9). Anyone else registered for the event yet?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2016
Posts: 32
Location: United States
GPA: 3.7
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 06:06
Anyone bringing a spouse with them to Bloomington? I'm pretty much sold on Kelley except for the spousal employment portion of the equation. Any ideas or potential resources anyone here is aware of?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q39 V41
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 06:09
zsb123 wrote:
Anyone bringing a spouse with them to Bloomington? I'm pretty much sold on Kelley except for the spousal employment portion of the equation. Any ideas or potential resources anyone here is aware of?


Not helpful to your question, but my partner won't be coming along partly because there's no opportunities in Bloomington. So if you're looking for people to commiserate with re: LDRs, you'll have company!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2016
Posts: 32
Location: United States
GPA: 3.7
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 06:37
feministfightclub wrote:
zsb123 wrote:
Anyone bringing a spouse with them to Bloomington? I'm pretty much sold on Kelley except for the spousal employment portion of the equation. Any ideas or potential resources anyone here is aware of?


Not helpful to your question, but my partner won't be coming along partly because there's no opportunities in Bloomington. So if you're looking for people to commiserate with re: LDRs, you'll have company!


Haha - makes me feel better! Certainly might come to that for us as well. I'm probably not going to be able to make it to the Experience Weekend but am planning on visiting at some point in April. Will probably talk to some people in the Partners Club and see if they have anything to say about it.
Re: Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!   [#permalink] 14 Mar 2017, 06:37

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15    Next  [ 282 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Kelley (Indiana) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.