Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 09:51 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GRE 1: Q170 V164
GPA: 3.75
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Nonprofit, Leadership
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39 (Online)
GMAT 2: 730 Q45 V45 (Online)
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Send PM
Re: Yale Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi!

Please evaluate my profile for an MBA at Yale:

Indian National.

GMAT Score: 750 (Q48, V45)

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering-3.30/4.00 (86%)
Class 12: 89.3%
Class 10: 9.4/10.0

Work Experience:
Working at Maruti Suzuki India Limited (3 Years) in a central operations and strategy role in production. Responsible for central procurement (~100MRs) procurement strategy, system adherence, strategy deployment in areas of cost, quality, safety and productivity.

Extra-Curricular:
Finisher at Desert Storm rally in 2018.
Participated in various cricket tournaments at school, college and company level.
Winner at company level management quiz.
Participated in multiple theatre and music competitions in school and college.
Finisher at Devils Circuit Delhi Edition 2019

I enjoy meeting people and sharing stories.
Enjoy cricket and badminton.
Love listening to music and playing the drums.
Recently been cycling a lot and planning to get associated with a cycling group in Delhi.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Yale Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Background and nationality: 27F Asian Indian from USA

Undergrad Information:
Public university, Chemical Engineering
GPA: 2.97 -- Ouch, I know. No real excuse, was super involved on campus (I wanted to do everything, especially my passion for outreach/education but I was still learning how to time manage. Maturity and experience has made me better about that now) and I really, REALLY struggled with organic chemistry (we had to take all the pre-med classes in our curriculum, it sucked)

GMAT: 750 (50Q, 41V)

Work experience:
- (Current) 2 yrs (will be almost 3 years by matriculation) Product Manager at a mid-size (~1000 employees) software company with a promotion after 1 year, leading a team of ~10 engineers (no direct reports). Presented at company conference to launch new features.
- Before that, my first job out of undergrad, ~3.5 yrs in tech consulting at a wall street bank (pick one JPM/GS/MS) with 1 promotion (rigid promotion cycle based on # of years)

Extracurriculars:
In college
- Worked all 4 years in the Engineering school's office of student outreach to help increase under-represented minorities in STEM careers (planning visits to inner-city HS, helped launch a summer program for SAT/college prep, helped students find and apply to scholarships)
- VP and Charity lead for a religious club that I was part of all 4 years (planned an annual charity dinner, local volunteering events at place of worship)
After college
- Participating in diversity networks at first company (wall street bank), helping with Girls Who Code events, campus recruiting, and helping to plan a consulting skills training week at HQ
- Founder and president of the diversity network at my current company. Launched the network within 3 months of joining, after meeting with HR and company founders for sponsorship. Since then, we have held several networking events, from social (happy hour) to educational (book talk/speakers). Personally developed the first official employee in-person training on discussing diversity at work, reaching ~100 employees in the first year. Currently have a network of ~150 members and allies.

Post MBA goals
Transition from product management to strategy
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Background and nationality: 27 male from China

Undergrad Information:
Top Chinese diplomacy university, Major in English Language and Literature, Minor in International Relations
GPA: appox. 90/100 (my alma mater does not offer 4.0 scale GPA but the equivalent varies from 3.7-3.9 according to different metrics). Awarded national scholarships by Ministry of Education of China.

GMAT: 740 (Q51 V38 IR8 AW 5.5)
TOEFL: 115/120, I know most people on this forum don't need TOEFL scores but just put it as a reference

Work experience:
- (undergraduate) internship abroad at a United Nations regional hub, and Ministry of Finance of China, both working on policy analysis
- Joined one of China's policy financial institutions as client coverage officer since graduation, negotiating sovereign loans to local governments along the Belt and Road Initiative countries. Sectors are mainly focused on infrastructure, power, energy and resources.
1.1.5 years working in Beijing covering ASEAN countries
2.then fast-track promoted to regional manager on Asia and CIS (Russian-speaking countries) and worked for 2 years from Beijing, led a team and closed several deals, one of them was a Deal of the Year Award by a prestigious forum
3. relocated to Africa Office covering Eastern and Southern Africa. expected to have 1.5 years of WE upon matriculation. Lead negotiator for several mega sovereign debt restructuring (over 7bln USD) and interpreted for Company executives' meetings with African heads of states and government ministers.

Others: CFA, China CPA candidate, top employee performance award.
Traveled to over 30 countries in Asia, Europe and Africa, mostly in a professional capacity.
Official passport holder (government representative stationed abroad other than diplomats at the Embassy).

Extracurricular:
In college
- President of Debate and Public Speaking Club, won a few national and international awards
After college
- liaison officer of Chinese government poverty alleviation program to an impoverished county (each policy financier like us has been assigned a pair-up county to help reduce poverty with our resources and expertise). Helped source experts and funding for local farmers to grow certain fruits and identified early stage buyers.
- Licensed English teacher within the company, offering regular English language and interpreting/translation training to interested employees as a part of the company's staff training module
-Also speak intermediate French (B1 proficiency under EU standards)

Post MBA goals
Work as an investment officer in infrastructure at one of the nascent China-sponsored multilateral development banks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 292 [0]
Given Kudos: 222
GPA: 3
Send PM
Hey There,
I'm glad to see some very competent people on this thread! I hope I can get my profile evaluated too.

Age - 25
Nationality - Indian

Education - Bachelor's Degree Holder in Business Administration from an A-Grade Autonomous Commerce & Sciences College affiliated with Bangalore University. With a GPA equivalent to 3.0.

Extra-Curriculars -
- ex-LAMP Fellow 2016 - LAMP stands for Legislative Assistant to Member of Parliament. It is a prestigious fellowship that only a select, few bright young individuals attain in India. Under this fellowship, I was mentored by an Honourable Member of Parliament in the Lower house of the Indian Parliament- The Lok Sabha. Under this fellowship, I handled and prepared parliamentarian intervention and discussions in the lower house for my Mentor MP. I also conducted research and briefings on various national and international issues for conferences, media interactions, elections, constituency visits, and Indian representation meets at WTO, WEF, etc. (I also managed to attain a LOR in 2016 from my mentor MP, I need to know if that is alright if I apply in 2020)
- International Speech Contest District Finalist 2018, conducted by Toastmasters International.
-Active Volunteering and Fundraising work (2017-Present) at Non-Profits in Disaster Relief, Humanitarian aid, and Community development.

Professional Profile -
-Business Development Internship at an Early-stage Tech startup in Bangalore- Conducted Market Research, helped define company valuation for the seed round of investment by identifying funding options. Conducted Social Media Campaigns and etc. All while in Senior year of College.
-Joined the same Tech Start-Up after nearly a year at the LAMP Fellowship as a full-time Business Development Partner. Helped the company see Series A and Series B funding. (1 year 6 months)
- Joined a top Consulting firm after realizing a career in consulting fits my passion. Joined as an Associate and worked in strategic minority investments and have been a top performer and in line for a promotion. (8 months and counting)

Before I apply next year (or maybe even in 2021) I want to see myself get promoted to ensure that I can show progress.

GMAT - 760 (December 2016) ( I also want to know if I can apply in round 1 and round 2 in 2021 given my GMAT score date)
My primary choices are Yale, Columbia, and Tuck. Slightly in favor of a 2 year MBA so INSEAD & other EU Schools are next priority.

Career Objective-
To have a great career in Management Consulting, in firms such as MBB. Eventually, work my way up to a Senior Partner Level and move to General Management positions at Fortune 500 companies/Go after my Entrepreneurial dream (if the situation allows me to)

Why Yale?
Consulting Emphasis. A Tightly knit Alumni network. The Ivy League brand value. Most importantly, the relatively smaller size of the class compared to Harvard/Stanford/Wharton and the obvious advantages that come along with it.

Kindly evaluate my profile and suggest a few places I can improve upon candidature for Yale.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
I am an Indian male.

Background: Civil Engineering
Undergrad Information: 8.9/10 CGPA, Department Topper for Civil Engineering, Continuous 100% scholarship for all 4 years based on previous years performance.
The college is ranked 37 according to the government of India but it is one of the Top 5 private colleges in India. I chose it because of the scholarship and distance from my home.
GMAT: 710 (Q49 V38 AWA5 IR8) first attempt(was sick that day) and 770 (Q50 V45 AWA5 IR8) on the second attempt
WE: no full-time work experience as I am applying for the Silver Scholars programme
Leadership: Have been actively involved in numeorus activities on campus. Most notably I have worked for three years organising the annual Model United Nations Conference where I worked my way up to the position of Director-General with over 100 people working under me. I am also the president of the Entrepreneurship Club of the University and have organised multiple one of a kind events and interactions on campus. Also involved in the Student Chapters of multiple organizations in various capacities. I am one of two the elected class representatives for my batch.

Outside of campus, I have also been involved in social work. I have worked for two years with an NGO working for the rights of women and children in mainly an editorial role but contributing on the ground as and when required.
I have completed my certifications in Lean Management and Lean Six Sigma from the British Standards Institute as well as many certifications in Data Presentation and Project Management from Coursera.

Post MBA Goals: Finance has always been of great interest to me. I want to get into Venture Capital (maybe Impact Investing in particular) as I have always been interested in entrepreneurship and I like meeting new people and listening to new ideas. India is a great growth market for VC and I want to come back to India and contribute to the growth story here.

I plan to work in an early stage startup or a VC fund in the two year after graduating and start my CFA.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hello everyone

I am a 26 year old female from India.
GMAT : 760
Education : BTECH from a tier 2 college with GPA 8.25/10
Work experience : 4+ years of experience in a leading IT company in the country. I work in the automotive domain wherein I am involved in the development, validation and deployment of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System ECU) softwares. For the past 1 year, I am in Japan, at client location, leading a team of 10 (both at onsite and offshore) wherein we are involved in the In Vehicle ECU Software development and deployment of the Driver Attention Alert System. I directly interact with our client so as to completely understand and analyse their requirements and then devise the strategy to achieve the same.
Extra-curricular : I am an avid reader and a writer. I have an online blog with over 20 published articles and over 1k followers.
Apart from this, I am a trained Bharatnatyam (Indian classical dance form) dancer, practicing dance right from the tender age of 6. I have performed at over 200 stages and have received many accolades throughout my school and university tenure.
Volunteer activities : Right from the age of 17, I have been involved in several NGO activities. While I was pursuing my 11th and 12th, I used to provide home tuitions for 10-12 under privileged students. Then while in college, I volunteered with Teach for India. I have also volunteered with Help Age India and taught our elderly basic Math and English.
I would like to know my chances at top Bschools in the world.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Please Evaluate my profile and any feedback would be nice

Male based in Dallas, Texas

Background and nationality: Age 29 & Black

Undergrad Information: Undergraduate GPA in Mechanical Engineering: 2.9 but Graduate School GPA in Technology Management: 3.87

GMAT: Not taken yet-Goal is >700

Work experience and leadership:
Overall experience: Operations/Manufacturing for about 7 years
Previous experience: Supply Chain Manager/Manufacturing Manager/Quality Engineering. (Fortune 500 Companies)
Current Experience: Program Manager @ Defense Aerospace company leading cross functional teams
Got promoted twice current company in 3 years

Community and others
Undergrad: Researcher at Robotics Lab, Academic Tutor and Financial Chair on National Society of Black Engineers. Multiple internships at Top companies.
Currently: Official paid mentor selected by current company to mentor high school & college students, Appointed-President of Employee Resource Group at Current job, Business Round Table Speaker-Go to high schools in surrounding areas to enlighten Kids on STEM and also tutor some STEM courses. Working in program in Dallas community with under privileged kids in alternative high schools schools to put them on the right path. Leader a Teenage program assisting college and high school students with mentorship, college admission, scholarships etc. President of National Society of Black Engineers Professional Chapter

Post MBA goals - Working in Technology and Strategy

Anything else?
Certification-PMP
Awards & Recognition: Manager of the Quarter Award & Leadership Awards
Excellent Performer ratings at work
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
I wanted your advice on my profile and whether the mba programs i am targeting for the 2021 admit realistic and within my reach. (IE not in the dream school category).
My target schools are Columbia, Kellogg, Michigan ross, Berkeley haas and tuck.

I am a bachelors of commerce graduate with 6.4/7 cgpa from hr college in mumbai (Mumbai University) and a gmat score of 740.

I worked full time while in college , 2 years in an equity research and mutual fund sale firm and 1 year articleship as i was pursuing CA at that time. ( cleared 2 out of the three levels but finals are left which i will not give)

I am a US CFA charterholder and US CMA certificate holder. Have also completed US CPA and US CAIA (chartered alternative investment analyst).
I have been working past 3 years in a mid sized accountancy firm based in small city in rajasthan, india.
I had to shift to rajasthan due to severe family emergencies therefore started working there as my presence was required for family.
I left my job after two years as i found a wonderful opportunity in mineral and mining and have started my own venture in partnership.
Though it can be managed and is stagnant while in the state , i wanted to make it a wholly export unit and establish in strategic locations across couple of countries like in canada and portugal and run it as a more corporate and an organized business organisation, much different from how mining is run in this state.
Therefore i planned on pursuing an mba which will help me manage and organize my business in the manner i want to run it and expand it.
I am ready to invest and grill myself for a 2 year mba in order to take the maximum out of it. 

On the extra curricular activity note, i am a registered mumber of the heartfulness organisation (for meditation) for the past 4 years. Travelled all across the country and have organised various seminars and workshops, played a big part in the green initiative and planted by myself about 40 plus trees. Have also organised meditation sessions for army personnel in my state and have also successfully implemented heartfulness for kids in various schools wherein we are training teachers on how to plant this seed right from a very young age in students.
While in college, one of my most proudest moment was when i lead an NSS team ( national service scheme) and did something out of box by forming a union for the domestic help who were in very bad condition in mumbai so that the local police as well as the members themselves can protect the right of others and to make sure that they are not exploited, due to this the police area head and i had an exclusive coverage as well.
Despite my work experience, the thing i am concerned about is my international exposure in job. That is an area i lack.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hi All,

Wondering what my chances are for getting into Yale's MBA Program:

Nationality: Canadian
Work Exp: Big 4 Consulting in Canada (Consultant Level will be promoted to Senior Consultant soon), Internships at Global Investment Bank and Large Pension Fund in Trading
GMAT: 710 (48Q, 40V, 4IR, 5.5AWA)
GPA: 3.37
Undergrad: Engineering (Computing & Math)
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1425 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
jw21

Looks possible, your stats are a bit under the class average; what kind of undergrad?

https://som.yale.edu/programs/mba/admissions/class-profile

Hard major so that might help. Promotion is good. would need a more holistic picture to assess. Provide more info about leadership, contribution, international shiz, any diversity in terms of back story. How will you speak to the mission of preparing leaders for business and society? Any social orientation? Idea for commitment essay?

jw21 wrote:
Hi All,

Work Exp: Big 4 Consulting in Canada (Consultant Level will be promoted to Senior Consultant soon), Internships at Global Investment Bank and Large Pension Fund in Trading
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8835 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
jw21 wrote:
Hi All,

jw21

I am merging this topic with the main Yale profile evaluation topic. You can also go through the topic to see how other profiles were evaluated.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/want-to-get- ... 41060.html
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
gayatrisk1994 wrote:
Hello everyone

I am a 26 year old female from India.
GMAT : 760
Education : BTECH from a tier 2 college with GPA 8.25/10
Work experience : 4+ years of experience in a leading IT company in the country. I work in the automotive domain wherein I am involved in the development, validation and deployment of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System ECU) softwares. For the past 1 year, I am in Japan, at client location, leading a team of 10 (both at onsite and offshore) wherein we are involved in the In Vehicle ECU Software development and deployment of the Driver Attention Alert System. I directly interact with our client so as to completely understand and analyse their requirements and then devise the strategy to achieve the same.
Extra-curricular : I am an avid reader and a writer. I have an online blog with over 20 published articles and over 1k followers.
Apart from this, I am a trained Bharatnatyam (Indian classical dance form) dancer, practicing dance right from the tender age of 6. I have performed at over 200 stages and have received many accolades throughout my school and university tenure.
Volunteer activities : Right from the age of 17, I have been involved in several NGO activities. While I was pursuing my 11th and 12th, I used to provide home tuitions for 10-12 under privileged students. Then while in college, I volunteered with Teach for India. I have also volunteered with Help Age India and taught our elderly basic Math and English.
I would like to know my chances at top Bschools in the world.

Hi gayatrisk1994

Solid profile there, with strong ECAs, a great GMAT score, decent CGPA, and some cutting-edge work + some good international experience.

The IT aspect of your profile, though, does put you in a competitive category. This does not put you out of contention, but it does mean that a greater focus on school selection should be there. In any case, you would now be applying in R1 in the Fall this year. What are your post-MBA goals?
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
jw21 wrote:
Hi All,

Hi jw21

Thanks for posting. Please provide more details on undergrad uni, years of work exp + key achievements, and ECA as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
For Silver Scholars!

Top Public School studying Electrical Engineering (Cal, UCLA, etc.) and Music Minor

22, Asian American, Male

GPA: 3.495

GMAT: 700 (V38, Q47) - couldn't retake due to COVID-19, wrote on applications. I understand that this is low, but it's the only score that I got.

Work Experience:

2 summers interned at large semiconductor companies (Intel, Nvidia, etc.)

Will be in a Systems Engineering Rotation Program at a large defense company upon graduation (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, etc.)

Extracurriculars:

Heavily involved in research as an undergrad with 3 Journal and 4 Conference Publications

Board Member of Undergraduate Business Club

IEEE Advanced Project

Goal of MBA:

Transition into a strategy role. Was put in charge of leading a research team -> realize im better suited for business rather than technical work.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Please review my application for Yale and let me know of my chances of admittance.

Indian National.
23 years old female

GMAT Score: 760
Shall be applying for 2021 intake.

Educational Qualifications:
Graduation: B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-82.3% (2014-18) (Tier 1 college)
Class 12: 94.4%
Class 10: 10.0/10.0

Work Experience:
Worked as a Software Developer at an American multinational computer tech corporation for 1 year. Moved to a home services startup to work (as a software developer) on problems that have greater impact on the society. Solving problems that are creating impact at the grassroots level of gig economy.
(Total work ex as on 31st Aug 21: 3 years and 3 months)

Extra-Curricular:
- 3 years volunteer work with FIAPO-animal rights organisation.
- Volunteered for a year at The Kutumb Foundation in the capacity of a scholarship counsellor helping underprivileged kids claim scholarships for primary and secondary education.
- 5 research papers published in IEEE and international journals (2 of these IEEE papers were around the use of technology for social impact - improving gender composition in India, increasing crop productivity for farmers).
- Public Relations head for TEDx chapter of undergrad university.
- Vice President of university's sports society for 2 consecutive years.
- Leading the cultural vertical of startup's (where I work) reachout committee (to build our startup brand)
- Achology certified Hypnotherapist.
- 15+ published articles for an online art magazine including interviews with international artists such as XooooX, Indian Ocean (band), and a UK based funky sock company.
- Currently volunteering at the Aga Khan Foundation.

Post-MBA:
I'd like to use the acquired skills to help strengthen communities around me, and explore how businesses can drive social impact at scale. I want to work with purpose-driven organizations to bring about positive business and societal impact.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Yale '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.4
WE:Project Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Hi there,

It would be fantastic if you could please review my profile and offer any thoughts on how to best take the info below and mould it in to a killer admission.

Work experience:
- Three years post-graduation as civil engineer while chasing athletic goals (NZ/UK)
- One year full-time playing sport professionally in Europe and for USA National Team (USA/The Netherlands)
- Retired from sport, returned home to further career. Two years client-side project manager responsible for delivering construction projects up to $200mil (NZ)

Extra curriculars:
- Athletic - Previously member of USA Men's National Team (passport holder) competing for ~2yrs in various international tournaments including Olympic Qualifiers
- Voluntary - NFP Board Member for charity with connections to personal background
- Industry - Chair of national industry network for young professionals (~800 members)

Undergrad school/major:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) from top NZ engineering school

Race/nationality:
- Dual citizen New Zealand/USA

Sex:
- Male

GMAT Score:
- 740 (Q49 V42)

Undergrad GPA:

Goal of MBA:
- Aspire to gain a strong toolkit of strategy/business skills through post-MBA experience in consulting at MBB. Transition to role consulting for or within a purpose-driven organization (Gates Foundation/Bridgespan Group/World Economic Forum etc.) Eventually lead/start a business back in New Zealand with the best practice experience gained from abroad.

Target schools:
- Reach - Harvard, Stanford GSB, Kellogg
- Target - Yale SOM, INSEAD, Oxford Saïd

- Plan to apply R1 2020 for 2021 intake. Hoped to visit schools before applying to get better feel for fit but this is likely off the table
- Want to position myself for scholarship opportunities as best as possible. Three months now to write essays etc.
- Keen to hear people's thoughts about schools, goals and key essay considerations
- Understand GPA is slightly low (training full time during engineeirng degree) and WE is non-traditional
- Purpose-driven goals began with seeing the impact that opportunities to sport offered kids and has been emphasized through last 12 months in involvement with NFP sector and experience in the World Economic Forum's Global Shapers Community
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Hi guys,

I am currently trying to evaluate my chances of securing a top MBA (looking at Booth, Dartmouth, Duke, Sloan, Yale as they are still open).

My background:
- 25y old with 3y of work experience for top 5 global investment bank with early promotion and top-ranking
- GMAT of (only) 650 (37 verbal & 42 quant)
- From Western Europe, graduated from top business school (active in extr-curricular)

Thanks a lot for your help!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderator:
Yale and Darden Moderator
74 posts