Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:30 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 760 Q48 V46
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 155 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Sorry to everyone that got dinged, I don't want to find out how that feels.

Anyone want to share how they are preparing for the interview? I am happy to work with others on this, more than enough room for all of us on this forum at Booth :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
For those of you interviewing off-campus, did anyone receive the details of their interviewers and interview dates yet? Any updates from those in India?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
I'm in the US, but I got the contact info for my interviewer shortly after selecting my interview preference... Maybe it takes longer if there isn't an alum readily available near you?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
alps0905 wrote:
For those of you interviewing off-campus, did anyone receive the details of their interviewers and interview dates yet? Any updates from those in India?

Got the details a few hours ago. UK here.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
alps0905 wrote:

Indian applicant here.
Got the interview invite on 14th, submitted interview location preferences soon after. Still waiting for their reply.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
I'm from Vietnam. Got the invite on the 13th, submitted the interview form on the same day, received the matching email the next day and made arrangement with my interviewer for Nov 4th. So nervous. Good luck to everyone!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
quy555888 wrote:
I'm from Vietnam. Got the invite on the 13th, submitted the interview form on the same day, received the matching email the next day and made arrangement with my interviewer for Nov 4th. So nervous. Good luck to everyone!

Mine is on the 4th too! Good luck! :D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mba2017c wrote:
alps0905 wrote:

Indian applicant here.
Got the interview invite on 14th, submitted interview location preferences soon after. Still waiting for their reply.

Same here. Indian applicant- received the invite on the 14th, submitted the preference on 15th. Yet to hear. I didn't get any confirmation mail with further instructions either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare, Finance
Schools: Booth '19 (I)
GPA: 4
Send PM
I received the invite last Wednesday and had the interview last Saturday.

Now the two month wait...

MBAforme2017 wrote:
mba2017c wrote:
alps0905 wrote:

Indian applicant here.

Same here. Indian applicant- received the invite on the 14th, submitted the preference on 15th. Yet to hear. I didn't get any confirmation mail with further instructions either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Schools: Yale '19 (A)
Send PM
webered2009 wrote:
I received the invite last Wednesday and had the interview last Saturday.

Now the two month wait...

MBAforme2017 wrote:
mba2017c wrote:
[quote="alps0905"]For those of you interviewing off-campus, did anyone receive the details of their interviewers and interview dates yet? Any updates from those in India?

Indian applicant here.

[/quote]

Similar situation here. That two month wait seems excruciating.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
FROM Booth Admissions Blog: Student Stories: Meet Nobu Kawai

Nobu Kawai is a second-year student at Chicago Booth who previously worked in Tokyo in risk management for the Japanese commercial bank Sumitomo Mitsui. He came to Booth to study international resource development because he wants to switch his function to operation management when he returns to his company post MBA.

For Nobu, moving to Chicago with his wife and young daughter has been a valuable cultural exchange that allows him to share his traditions and perspective with his fellow classmates. From hosting a sushi lunch on campus with the Japan Club to organizing a student trip to visit his home country on break, Nobu loves the way people at Booth are curious about different cultures and enjoy open exchanges around diverse thoughts, viewpoints, and backgrounds.

Watch Student Stories: Nobu Kawai

We have lots more Booth stories to share. See our latest videos here and stay tuned for our upcoming story about Brittany Henry who is pursuing her passion for impact investing at Chicago Booth.

Regards,

Kate
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Any one know what happens after you've given the interview? Do you get a notification that the interviewer as submitted their feedback?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE:Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Had my on-campus interview this morning. Was very conversational and a good experience!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Send PM
KronicXD wrote:
Any one know what happens after you've given the interview? Do you get a notification that the interviewer as submitted their feedback?

Same question and valid for all the schools that offer alumni or student interviews. How does one know if the school knows that the interview is done?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
BSeasoned wrote:
KronicXD wrote:

Same question and valid for all the schools that offer alumni or student interviews. How does one know if the school knows that the interview is done?

My interviewer did mention that he would have to fill out an assessment form or something by Nov 12th. After that, he will be done and he won't even know my final decision that the school send out on Dec 8th
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Interviewed Applicants: Mind sharing your interview debriefs with us here?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Narenn wrote:
Interviewed Applicants: Mind sharing your interview debriefs with us here?

My interviewer admitted she had only interviewed 1 other candidate in the last 20 years. A lot of her questions, id say about 80% were behavioural. She was going through a list provided by Booth, which contained about 50-60 questions, and was picking the ones she seemed to like. Despite that, I felt like the interview went quite well and she was really attentive and interested in what I was saying. Cant really remember specific questions, many were about challenges, failures, leadership, teamwork, strengths & weaknesses.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  13   14   15   16   17   18   19  ...  34   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts