GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2019, 12:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2015, 23:19
Congrats soham!!

Guys, we can expect further invites right??? or is this it???
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2015, 23:42
rajeshrkv wrote:
Congrats soham!!

Going by last year's thread, it seems there could be more invites. Check this post - "http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-goizueta-emory-applicants-2015-intake-class-of-174000-80.html#p1440881".
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2015, 23:51
Thanks for the useful post. But do we have any news from the AdCom for this year? Desperately waiting for an invite from Emory :(

Blaugrana wrote:
rajeshrkv wrote:
Congrats soham!!

Going by last year's thread, it seems there could be more invites. Check this post - "http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-goizueta-emory-applicants-2015-intake-class-of-174000-80.html#p1440881".
Manager
Manager
Status: Birds fly because they have wings, not because they have sky.
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 00:09
I don't think all interview invites have been sent, more should come.

--------------------------------------------------
Consider Kudos if I helped in some way!!!

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
BSchool Moderator
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Other (Other)

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 04:39
jugglerG2 wrote:

jugglerG2 May God Bless you if that is the case !!

:shock: waiting game at my end
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 05:47
yadneo wrote:
jugglerG2 wrote:

jugglerG2 May God Bless you if that is the case !!

:shock: waiting game at my end

Same here man... wait continues...

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 08:51
I am also waiting.... expecting the call this week
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 10:48
this is the 4th school I applied to... when should I start being worried about not receiving an invite?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
Schools: Rotman '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
WE: Operations (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2015, 17:29
Hey guys, I think it is a lil late to ask this but have you received any mail regarding application completion or sent for review notification? There is no indication regarding the same when I log into the application portal..nor did I get any mail.. :| :?:
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2015, 12:14
Any interview tips, questions from applicants who have already been interviewed?

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2015, 12:54
Is now a good time to move onto my other apps? Assuming I would have gotten an invite by now.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2015, 11:06
Hi everyone,

I need some help with a peculiar problem.
So i received two emails from Emory today, the first one stated that "Thank you for submitting your application to Goizueta Business School. We are looking forward to reviewing your completed application.
As you may know, we have implemented a new application system. To make sure you receive the most up-to-date information about your application, including your decision (on the Decision Date published on our website)"
And then it had a few instructions on how to create an account on the new application system. However, the hyperlink shared in the email is not working.

Roughly three hours after the first email I got another one stating, "Thank you for completing your application for the Goizueta Business School. We have now received all required materials and we look forward to reviewing your completed application. Your admission decision will be released on the notification date stated on our website"

Neither of these emails mention anything about an interview invite or whether they'll be sending out more invites or not.
I'm confused as to what this means. :-(

P.S: I have already written to Emory, but no response as yet.
Current Student
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2015, 12:01
lidabhai123 wrote:
Hi everyone,

So i received two emails from Emory today, the first one stated that "Thank you for submitting your application to Goizueta Business School. We are looking forward to reviewing your completed application.
As you may know, we have implemented a new application system. To make sure you receive the most up-to-date information about your application, including your decision (on the Decision Date published on our website)"
And then it had a few instructions on how to create an account on the new application system. However, the hyperlink shared in the email is not working.

Roughly three hours after the first email I got another one stating, "Thank you for completing your application for the Goizueta Business School. We have now received all required materials and we look forward to reviewing your completed application. Your admission decision will be released on the notification date stated on our website"

Neither of these emails mention anything about an interview invite or whether they'll be sending out more invites or not.

Hey lidabhai123!!

I received the same mail, but as I have already shared in this thread, I submitted the application in the older application portal, which they updated sometime after august I guess.
For me, this mail was a continuation to my previous query to the adcom regarding my submission, to which they replied that if they have received all my docs they will transfer them to the new portal and consider my application for round 1.
In my case the link was working and I was able to check all the details. Please have a check about the link and do share if you also submitted in last year's portal.

cheers!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2015, 12:11
rajeshrkv wrote:
lidabhai123 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hey lidabhai123!!

I received the same mail, but as I have already shared in this thread, I submitted the application in the older application portal, which they updated sometime after august I guess.
For me, this mail was a continuation to my previous query to the adcom regarding my submission, to which they replied that if they have received all my docs they will transfer them to the new portal and consider my application for round 1.
In my case the link was working and I was able to check all the details. Please have a check about the link and do share if you also submitted in last year's portal.

cheers!!

Thanks for sharing!!
I just got a reply from Emory with the correct link, also this was just a application completion email. It is nowhere any indication of an interview invite.
Current Student
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2015, 12:15
lidabhai123 wrote:
rajeshrkv wrote:
lidabhai123 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hey lidabhai123!!

cheers!!

Thanks for sharing!!
I just got a reply from Emory with the correct link, also this was just a application completion email. It is nowhere any indication of an interview invite.

I wish it was!!
#WaitContinues
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2015, 12:18
rajeshrkv wrote:
lidabhai123 wrote:
rajeshrkv wrote:
Hey lidabhai123!!

cheers!!

Thanks for sharing!!

I wish it was!!
#WaitContinues

Hahaha.. same here! :-)

All the best!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2015, 11:08
Any new interview invites?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2015, 11:16
Just applied for Round 2! :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2015, 11:33
Are there going to be more interview invites or shall we take it as a ding?
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 08:17
Any folks in South East Asia/India received invites recently?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 08 Nov 2015, 08:17

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  27    Next  [ 528 posts ] 

Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: RicAssassin